Chapter 9 (Kiss and Make-out)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Yoongie

Fany-ah, please let’s talk.

+++++++++++++

From: Yoongie

Saeron is my cousin that I have been telling you. Please don’t be mad. I love you!

+++++++++++++

From: Yoongie

Please answer my call. I miss you. Let’s talk please .

+++++++++++++

From: Yoongie

You know that I would never lie to you. I love you and only you. Please remember that.

 

“What have I done?” Tiffany said as soon as she read all the messages.

“What happened?” Jessica asked when she noticed a tear escaped from Tiffany’s eyes.

“I’m so stupid, Jessi. Me and my jealousy.” Tiffany replied which made Jessica and Sunny more confused.

“I told you to talk but you didn’t. What will I do to you noona?” Seungyoon let out a deep sigh. “Anyhow, I have to go. Thank you for letting me stay on your table.” He added then turned to Yunho. “Please, hands-off my noona. I don’t care if you’re my hyungs best friend and Krystal brother, just hands-off my noona.  I don’t want to see her uncomfortable because of you. You don’t want to wake up with a broken arm, do you? My brother knows what I can do, and I don’t give warning I do what I intend to do.” Seungyoon warned which surprised everyone including Changmin and then left.

“He’s my brother after all and trust me dude, he’s not kidding.” Changmin said which made Yunho gulp.

“I wanna go home. I’m not feeling good.” Tiffany announced, she feel like she almost lost her energy after what she had learned. She felt stupid and guilty at the same time.

“Okay, you want me to drive you?” Changmin offered but declined by Tiffany.

“Thank you, but you have class. Please just call our driver to fetch me here.” Tiffany.

“Okay, just wait here. I’ll just make a call.” After a few minutes of waiting their driver approached their table grabbing Tiffany’s things while Changmin guided her sister to their car.

“Rest well.” He whispered before letting her inside the car.

Tiffany was still trying to call Yoona on her way home, but to no luck, her calls always end up on voicemail. She went directly to her room as soon as she arrived. “Yoona, please” were the last words she utter before she fell asleep.

 

Yoona was back to school with Krystal and he decided to walk her to her classroom with Jinwoo, he also wanted to talk to Seungyoon regarding Tiffany. Just as he wanted, Seungyoon was outside their classroom playing with his phone, he then pat his shoulder.

“Oh, hyung!” Seungyoon greeted.

“I just want to ask about your sister.” Yoona asked, he was about to continue when Seungyoon cut him.

“She’s not okay Hyung, after she learned the truth about you and Saeron, she suddenly felt guilty. I heard she went home already, because she’s not feeling good.” Seungyoon said which made Yoona worry. “I know that look. You wanted to see her; I will let you but not now. I don’t want you all alone in the house with her. Wait for me after class, we’ll go home together. Don’t worry about my brother, he’ll be out for a practice and will be home late. My parents were also abroad for business trip.” Seungyoon continued non-stop, answering questions as if he can read Yoona’s mind.

 

Class was over and Yoona was patiently waiting for Seungyoon and at last the latter arrived together with Krystal. The three left the school together then decided to go directly to Hwang mansion.

“Her door is the one colored pink.” Seungyoon stated pointing to the second floor. “Please don’t do anything stupid. Her room is not soundproof so don’t do anything that can pollute our ears and mind. We’ll just be down here.” He added which earned a nod from Yoona.

Yoona reached the pink door; he tried to knock but got no answer. He slowly turn the knob and open the door making sure to not make any noise that can awake her sick girlfriend. There she is sleeping soundly; Yoona slowly closed the door and went to caress her girlfriends face. “I’m sorry,” he said as he pecks her lips. He then grabbed a chair and positioned it besides Tiffanys bed. He lovingly stared at her as he holds her hands, never letting go.

Tiffany stirs from her sleep when she noticed a hand holding hers.
“Yoongie.” She beamed then hugged her sleeping boyfried.

“Fany-ah” Yoona said a little startled by Tiffany when he felt a wet part of his shirt and hearing little sobs.

“I’m sorry. I should have let you explain.” Tiffany said in between her sobs.

“Hey, it’s okay. You don’t ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter