Chapter 1(homecoming)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was now on his way to pick up his Noona from school. He was actually 30mins late from picking up his noona. He was nearly approaching the place where he'll meet his sister when he noticed group of thugs seems to be harassing his sister.

He tried to fight them and save his sister but he was outnumbered and not to mention those thugs has weapons. He fought his way to his sister but the beating was just too strong. 

Soojin then was struggling to escape those thugs holding her, but they're just too strong.

"Yoona!" Soojin managed to shout.

Yoona still trying his best but when he looked up to see his sister, blood was visible and a man keep stabbing her. 

 

"Noona!!" Tears fall as Yoona open his eyes. Almost 2 years had passed but it seems like it just happened yesterday.
Yoona felt an arms wrapped around him.

"Mom, I missed her." Yoona said as he cried in his mothers embrace.

"Sshh, I missed her toi. it's not your fault Yoona. Please stop blaming yourself, if your noona could see you, I'm sure she'll be sad and get mad at you for being like this." Sohee then raised her sons face to make it look at her. "I need you son. Please be strong for mommy." She said as she kissed Yoonas forehead.

 

Im Yoona is now back in Korea after living in the States for almost 12 years. Despite being the now the only heir of the Im Corporations, her mother, Im Sohee, kept their existence privately and as much as possible out of the spot light. His identity was kept secret including his fathers which happens to be also the CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea, the Choi Empire. Only few have known this fact, only those trusted friends and relatives. 

Yoona was the second child of Im Sohee and Choi Seunghyun, the first child was daughter named Choi Soojin who is 2yrs older than Yoona. Sohee and Seunghyun lived a low life and tried their very best to keep their kids away from the spotlight. The family was leaving a peaceful life until one day a woman knocked on their door with a child claiming to be Seunghyun son. Sohee was really hurt about this so she just left her husband taking the two kids with her and never came back ever since. 

The siblings got into a terrible incident which cost Soojins life and Yoona in 1month coma. He has transformed from a cheerful Yoona to a cold one. Yoona had a hard time moving on that Sohee decides that it would be best for him to go back to Korea. She thinks Yoona needs a new environment to be able to forget.


Yoona was silent all through out the trip to their home in Seoul. Sohee then grabbed his sons hand and gave it a light squeeze which made the latter look at her.

"You really dont want to stay with your father?" Sohee ask which Yoona shook his head.

"I've lived fine and peaceful without him for 12years, I dont need him now." Yoona said coldly looking away from his mother.

"How about your grandfather?"

"I can just visit him Mom. Lets stop this talk. I'll be fine living alone so you don't have to worry about me." 

"Ok, you win." Its all Sohee could say. She knows she cannot convince her son. "Speaking of your grandfather, we will be meeting him tonight for dinner. I have also enrolled you to Empire High and this coming monday will be your first day. " She continued which Yoona just accepted.


After arriving at their mansion Yoona decided to have a walk at their neighborhood for fresh air. He grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter