Chapter 10 (Is it over?)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss my baby too. Keep your balcony open. I’ll see you later. I love you!”

“I love you too.” After hearing the words from his girlfriend, he then hung-up his phone.

“You sure are in love.” Sooyoung said as he noticed Yoona ended the call.

“Indeed I am.” Yoona said proudly.

Yoona, Sooyoung and Siwon we’re on a boutique where their suits for the Empire Grand Ball will be personally made. Siwon was quietly reading when Sooyoung suddenly popped a question.

“So Siwon, who you taking to the ball?”

“I have someone in mind, but I’m not sure if she’ll say yes.” Siwon answered coolly.

“How about you?” Sooyoung asking Yoona. “Will you take your girlfriend?” he added.

“I’d love too, but just like Siwon-hyungs prospect date, I’m not sure if she’ll say yes.” Yoona answered which surprised Siwon. It was not really Yoona’s answer that surprised him but the fact that Yoona called him hyung. It is the first time he heard Yoona calling him hyung. Don’t get Yoona wrong, he does not hate Siwon in fact he liked Siwon. He always wanted to have an older brother, well he got one. He envied Siwon for growing up having their father by his side. He does not blame him for whatever happened to their family and he thinks those are the adult problem. They are just really not close because they just not had a chance to bond or get to know each other more.

Noticing the shocked his Hyung has, Yoona took the initiative to talk.

“For the record, I don’t hate you nor blame you, envied maybe but that’s just it. I’m sorry if I’m being so cold but this is just me. It actually takes time before I opened to someone.” Yoona said which Sooyoung agreed to. “We’re still brothers by blood and I can’t erase that fact. Noona always tell me to give myself a chance to get to know you more and a chance for you also to be my brother. I’m slowly getting there actually, please just be patient with me.” He continued with a red face looking so shy.

“I don’t know what to say.” Siwon was speechless. He’s actually happy, finally the moment he had been waiting for.

“You don’t have to say anything hyung. Let us take thing slowly and surely.” Yoona said flashing his smile to Siwon.

“Thank you for giving me a chance. You are my brother and as promised to Soojin-noona, I won’t give up on you.” Siwon then hugged his brother which the latter gave back.

“Finally, good news for Aunt Sohee and Uncle Senghyun.”” Sooyoung said faking a cry which the brothers replied with a laugh. “Let’s get back with the dates, let us show them why a Choi deserves a yes once the question was popped.” Sooyoung added with a wide grin.

“Yes, speaking of dates, are you going to ask Sunny to be your date?” Yoona asked, more like teased, Sooyoung.

“No.” Sooyoung answered seriously. “I know she’ll only say no.” he added.

“You said it yourself Soo, let us just show them why a Choi deserves a yes.” Siwon said giving Soo an encouragement. With that, the trio planned out on how will they asked the girls to be their date.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Tiffany was getting ready to sleep when she suddenly heard steps and movement on her balcony, feeling a little excited thinking it’s Yoona. She was kind of disappointed as Yoona cancelled on her again for the second time on today. She was trying to call him but it went directly to voicemail. But as she opened her door she found no one but 1 red rose and a piece of note.

“I’m sorry for cancelling on you today. L It’s already late and I know you’re tired so I won’t disturb you anymore. Rest well and good night. I’ll see you tomorrow. I miss you and I love you my Fany.  –your Yoongie  J.”

"You never fail to make my heart flutter." Tiffany thought as she read the email.

Yoona was walking back to their home when he saw a silhouette of a girl standing right in front of their doorstep.

"Jessica?" Yoona said as he recognized the figure. "What are you doing here? It's already late. Wait, are you drunk?!" He continued looking at Jessica.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to kill her. I love my mom. I miss her too." Jessica said in between her sobs.

Yoona was hesitant at first but still tried his best to comfort the crying girl by giving her a hug. As soon as he breaks the hug, a pair of lips was already on his.

 

"Oh my god Im Yoona! Why do I always have to be the one to see you lip locking with~~" Krystal stopped when she realized who the person Yoona was kissing with. "My sister?!" She continued. Just by then Jessica break the kiss and lost her consciousness.

 

Jessica falling into his arms awaked Yoona from his shock. He then carried Jessica in bridal style to one of their guest rooms, with Krystal following from behind.

"Why the hell are you kissing with Sica-unnie?!" Krystal questioned.

"First of all, she kissed me." Emphasizing the word she. "And I didn't even kissed back. Lastly, she's drunk. Do you have any idea why? I heard from Tiffany that Jessica restraint herself from alcohol after your mother’s death." He continued explaining.

"I think I know why. Tomorrow is moms’ death anniversary." Krystal said. Yoona then hugged her when he noticed a change in her expression. "You may rest now Oppa. I'll take care of her." She continued.

"Okay, give her a chance Krys, but do it slowly. Don't force yourself. Good night." Yoona said then kissed Krystal goodnight.

 

Jessica woke up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter