Five

Standing On The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You-you can't be th-that bastard...." Hyuna muttered. Her tears were dry, and she freezes in her current position. She was feeling hurted and afraid. She wasn't sure about the identity about the person who's currently hugging her, but she can't escape either.

"If you're talking about Jang Hyunseung, well, then, I am that bastard." The guy on her back said slowly with a low tone. "Do you know how much I've waited for this day, Kim Hyuna." His voice were trembling. He was sobbing, silently.

She tried to move, but she can't. His arms were too strong. All she want to do is seeing his face, the face she had missed the most. She can't even talk right now. She was too shocked.

"I don't want you to see my current state, please.." He whispered. "Let's stay like this for some minutes, then I will explain you everything..."

 

-oO0Oo-

"Why did you come back?" Hyuna was sobbing, she's not even able to see Hyunseung's face directly. Her voice were trembling too. They both were sitting on the floor, like the ones they used to do, long time ago.

"How have you been, Kim Hyuna?" Hyunseung smiles. He can't show Hyuna how happy he was, seeing her, hugging her, and talk with her. All of his wishes were fullfilled now.

"WHY DID YOU COME BACK, JANG HYUNSEUNG YOU BAS-BASTARD!" Hyuna cried out loud, releasing all her pains.

"I've promised to you, and I can't break my promise to the one I love the most." 

"You loved me? LOVE? LIKE THE ONE YOU SAID ON YOUR ING LETTER?"

"Hyun―"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED, ALL THIS LONG TIME, WHEN YOU SUDDENLY LEFT ME 10 YEARS AGO!"

"Listen to m―"

"WHEN NO ONE IN OUR SCHOOL, EVEN YOUR PARENTS, KNOW YOUR WHEREABOUTS AND I WAS LIKE GOING CRAZY WHEN I CAN'T FIND YOU!" Hyuna cried. She slapped Hyunseung at his shoulders―a thing that Hyuna never changed eversince she's a kid.

"I never leave you, all this time..." Once again, Hyunseung hugged her, from the front.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Do you want to listen to my explanation first or not?" Hyunseung shooked his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't help that situation either.. I've been keeping this for years now and I can't even tell you this when I first heard this."

-oO0Oo-

"Kim Hyuna, your best friend is a vampire." Hyunseung said. Hyuna freezed. She can't believe what she just heard.

"Wait―vampire? They didn't exist, they're just tales! How can you lie to me, Jang Hyunseung?"

"They did exist, for example, me." Hyunseung smiles a bit. "This proccess, when I need to control my lust and everything, it takes 10 years to be complete."

"So that's why.... You... were... gone?"

"Exactly."

"How can I believe you?"

"You don't believe me?"

"No, it's just..." Hyuna can't think of any other thing. She was afraid, too afraid that if she talks anything wrong, the person infront of her will kill her. She doesn't trust him 100%, but she tried to accept his reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter