Four

Standing On The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When no one thinks Hyuna will survive, suddenly she woke up from her long sleep. She surprised all the doctors, guards, and the news portals. The headlines were full of 'KIM HYUNA IS BACK' 'K GROUP'S HEIR HAS GAINED HER CONSCIOUSNESS' and such.

But Kim Hyuna herself, regretted the fact that she's alive, even when she heard the news she wasn't hurt anywhere. Not even her bones.

That day, she directly transfered to her own house due to her own wish. "Hey, how many days exactly I've been sleeping?" Hyuna asked to one of her guards. "Exactly 1 year, miss. Since your attempt happened." The guard answered.

 

HYUNA POV

 "Exactly 1 year, miss. Since your attempt happened." My guard answered.

A year?

"Was now autumn?" I ensured,

"Yes. Great that your attempt doesn't affect your memory, miss. Please don't do things like you did last year, miss."

"Thanks." I answered while smiling. "I won't, for the time being, I guess."

 

I arrived at my room. Well, it doesn't seem like I've been away for a year, but yes, it seems odd. For one year, I can't even dream about anything. Anything.

And when I heard the news that I'm not hurt anywhere, I'm confused. God, you doesn't want me to die now, then? I smiled. 

Wait.

A YEAR?

A ING ONE YEAR?

THE REASON WHY I STAYED AT THE HOSPITAL FOR A YEAR...

HE'S GONNA BE BACK SOON, RIGHT?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter