Three

Standing On The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNA POV

Right now, his presence is the most important thing to me.

Here I am, at the top of a building, which is my own company's building, holding his last letter for me, 9 years ago.

 

Kim Hyuna, when you read this, that means I'm not gonna be by yourside anymore, for at least 10 years. 10 years wasn't a short period of time, but please stay for me, wait for me. I will comeback to you. I trust you my family. Please take care of your company. I know, it's hard. It's hard for me too, but what should I do? Hyuna, take care. I will comeback soon. Soon. Hyuna, I love you, very much, leaving you is the hardest thing I ever do but I don't want to hurt you, so, stay for me...

 

 You don't want to hurt me, Jang Hyunseung? But now, what are you doing then?

Hyunseung, where are you? Can you feel my heart? You love me right? All I do these past 9 years is because of this letter, the letter that keeps me alive until now.

You're the reason only why I'm alive 'till now. You made me believe that you're still alive, but you never show your self―I'm such a babo for believing you. Believing your letter.

Jang Hyunseung, you're not coming back right? Even if you came back, I'm already somewhere else―perhaps.

Hyunseung, let me jump....

 

AUTHOR POV

That night, the news portal is full of a suicide attempt news. It's no other than Kim Hyuna, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter