One

Standing On The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNA POV

It was a very windy day, with brown leaves scattered around the streets. Yes, it's autumn. It's my 9th autum without him, I guess. If my calculation is right, he promised that he will come back next year.

But after all these 9 years, I thought, there's no point for me to wait for him.

These 9 years were too hard for me.

I've waited, waited, searched him everywhere I could, but I can't find him.

And I can't stand no more.

 

[FLASHBACK]

Everyone at the school were looking at a girl, who's standing infront of the gate―Kim Hyuna. That girl, eventhough she's still a middle school student, had inherited all of her parents' wealth at the age of 8. Yes, her parents had died 6 years ago from a car crash that burnt her whole family―mom, dad, and two little brothers―except for herself, who escaped right before the car exploded.

Hyuna is known as a cheerful little girl, before the accident. Her personality turned 360 degrees. She became an 'ice princess', a cruel person, and some says she doesn't have any feeling.

Everyone is afraid of her. Everyone, except Jang Hyunseung.

 

He's like another half of Kim Hyuna. He's smart, gentle, kind, and handsome. His smile on his lips never leave his face. He's the owner of the school. And you can say that Jang Hyunseung is an ideal type of a 'perfect' guy.

Hyuna and Hyunseung had been very close eversince they were babies. Their parents were good friends and bussiness partners. Unfortunately, they never communicate with their busy parents that much, leaving them being very close and depend on each other. When h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter