The Final Chapter (End)

Will you be MINE forever?

Hi? Hello guys, how are you? Am so sorry that i disappear from here, well actually i’m not it just that i lost all my data from my laptop, my previous chapter that i should post here can’t be save because my hard disk error. So i went to the shop for repair but that person said it can’t be save anymore :( so many virus has corrupted my files so i have to buy the new laptop. And now i have got my new laptop..and of course i buy it with my own money.!! Hihi...i tries to gain back all my idea and all my files but...it takes a lot of time to get back. Well guys so sorry that i didn’t update that i have promised to you all. So here is the last chapter...it will be short but hope you guys happy with the ending..

So first of all, thanks for reading my not so good story from me...Mianhe...*bow* Enjoy your reading. I think my story will be a little bit different from the previous chapter..but hopefully my objective of this story is there. I tried to gain my ideas back already so....please forgive me my grammar mistake or any mistake that i made. 

 

 

Jesse’s Pov

 

“Jesse? I...love you.”

 

Wait?!....did i heard it right? Did she just confess to me? Am not dreaming right. 

I slap my own face *slap* 

“Ouch!”

 

“Jesse!! What’s wrong?” 

Her voice, is her..is really her. 

I look at her face, i can see her sad and her puffy eyes. My heart breaks when i see it. Is all my fault again that i made her sad. Sigh.

“Uhmm... Tiff, what are you doing here? Is getting dark and you are alone what if the rain comes?” is true that sky is getting dark and it looks like it will be gonna rain soon. If we stand her too long we might catch cold for sure. 

So i took her right hand and walk, but she pull me back to stop. 

“jess, wait i haven’t finish talking yet.” 

What she wants to talk anyway. I'm curious of course but, did she want to confess which i just heard just now? Or am i just hearing things?

“Jess,...” her voice changed into soft yet sincerely which mean she is going to say something very serious or important. 

“What is it Tiff, is going to rain soon. Why don’t i send you back so we can talk?” i told her. But she shake her head as she look deeply into my eyes and says:

 “No!!Jess, i don’t want to miss out this chance, i don’t care is going to rain or thunder comes but i have to tell you now.”

“Tiff, if is about your relationship life, please don’t tell me. I know i shouldn’t tell you that i love you that day, but Tiff that is the real me of how i feel.” 

 

Author’s Pov

 

Jesse finally found his love, but its too late for him to confess now it will never have a chance for him to get it what he wants. 

Tiffany never have a chance to argue with him right now. Is all her fault that she just realized what her heart wants. It is too late for her to tell, but once she never tell she will regret it forever. So right now, on this moment she will be the one to change the story before that coward Jesse disappear again.

It pissed Tiffany off because Jesse is trying to stop her from talking it feels like he is trying to run away again. “This Jesse, is he really a man?” Tiffany thoughts.

 

Tiffany shush him by sealing him with her lips..........and Jesse..........what happen to him?

Jesse was totally shocked!!! OMG!!!!!!

WIth his eyes was open as the eyes ball almost come out and his heart was beating so fast then F1 racing car. He was totally totally totally didn’t aspect he can feel his lips on hers. 

Jesse tried to close his eyes as he enjoy the kiss and he is trying to kiss her back but Tiffany was puling back and it made him impatience and pull her waist and forced him to kiss back. 

 

Well on Tiffany side, she thought this will scared him off but what she did right now is doing the right this. If not Jesse will not kiss her back. And she is very sure that Jess still have feeling for her. 

 

Slowly they are getting off from their lips, as their cheeks are blushing hard and look at different direction not dare to face each other. Their hearts is beating fast nonstop trying to catch their breath from the hot session they have made earlier. They are clueless as they don’t know how to break the “hot session moment”. 

 

Awkward are there, still shy, the hearts still pounding very hard. 

Somebody help this two lovers to talk already!!! Aish, seriously are they waiting for the rain come? 

 

Tiffany’Pov 

 

I bravely held my head and look at him, but he is looking on the ground with his pinkish cheeks. 

He looks so cute. Hihi ><

I tried to get his attention back as i held his face and facing at me. I can hear my heart and my hand are shivering because of the cold wind. I,m so nervous right now, what if he don’t accept mine confession? What is he thought i was fooling him? What if he think that i’m just teasing him? What if...?? Argh TIFFANY HWANG just get over it before its too late!!.

 

“Jess?” i called his name as he met with my eyes. I can see from his eyes is full of sadness i feel so bad about him that i didn’t know that i have hurt him unconditionally. His soft eyes, his touch that makes me feel safe every time i need him, he always be there for me until i have boyfriend that makes us drifted apart. 

I look at his eyes as he held my face closer with him, now i can hear his beating heart. I took a deep breath as i..................................but why my tears is pouring out again? 

“Hey, what’s wrong Tiff? Why are you cry?” he wipe my tears with his thumps. I need to be brave to say it now.......NOW

 

“I’m sorry Jess....i am very sorry.” his face changed when he heard what i said. 

“I understand Tiff, i know i’m just not that special for you and i’m too coward to confess before....i know i’m not.........” 

What a minute!! What is he talking about it was me should be the one to talk right now!! Is he trying to say something that is he will leave me afterwards? 

So i cut him before he go futher...

“Jess, I LOVE YOU!” yey now i say it loud and clear!!

He was taken aback for the second times? Or Third times? Just forget it...as long i say it right. 

“Tiff? Am i hear it right?” he asks

So i proudly say:

“Yes you hear it loud and clear Jess, i can say it many times if you want to hear it.” I smiled look at him and he also smile at me. I miss his ice prince smile...i miss everything about him. 

He hug me tight it feels like he don’t want to let me go. Finally i have confessed to the only one that hold my key on my heart which is Jesse Jung. 

“So...uhmmm....I’m not dreaming right Tiff?” he still hugging me when he say that, i only nodded my head as the answer but my tears nonstop pouring out.....because im too happy right now. 

“Hush Tiff, stop crying now...i just want to say thank you. Thank you that you love me Tiff. i love you even more.” he said.

I stop and break our hugs and look at his eyes. I smiled and he smiled. 

 

 

Authors Pov

Jesse was so happy finally he hear the confession from Tiffany. But there is something make him frown again. 

Tiffany saw his frowning face and ask:

“What’s wrong Jess? Did you don’t believe me?” Her tears starting to pour again. 

What in Tiffany thoughts right now that Jesse will reject him. And of course she wouldn't stop that nonsense thoughts of hers. 

Jesse was agape with Tiff’s question, he didn’t mean to make she cry again. Jesse sigh, as he wipe her tears again and again. 

“No Tiff, it just that i suddenly though that you still in rela.......tionship with.....him” is hard for Jess to say the last words. Well is true that Tiffany is not belong to her. 

When Tiffany heard that, she smiled and stop crying in seconds as she tell him that she breaks up with Nickhun already. 

“Jess, i broke up with him already. I have told him that i’m confused with my own heart but when i realized that you are the person that i miss the most, you are the person that i need and you are the person my heart and my mind wants you so bad. So i tell him that i’m truly fell in love with my own best friend which is you Jesse.” 

Jesse couldn’t contains his happiness right now. So for the second time he crushing his lip with hers again. His happiness is the worth that he will never thought he will get it one day. 

Their kiss is very innocent yet its full of love that are pouring inside and no one will know how deep their love will last. 

 

“ I love You TIFFANY HWANG!!”

 

“Let’s start with our new book Tiff. The book that contains with our love inside.” 

 

 

 

 

The End ^o^ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JESSE JUNG!!!!!!!!!!!” 

“Oh no....that loud voice, seriouly is killing me right, can she just slow down her volume?” Said Sunny to Taeyeon. 

“What is it this time that boy doing to our Tiffany” Answered Taeyeon to Sunny. 

The two of them just mumbling to each other as they see the couples quarrel which happens in front of them.  

 

“What are you doing in that room huh? * Hit Jesse chest*

“Answer me JUNG!” *hit him on his shoulder*. 

“OUCH!!” Jesse winced...while rubbing his shoulder. 

“What is this about huh? How come the picture of you with Hara inside?” Tiffany shows a picture from her phone. The picture shows that Jesse is smiling to Hara as they are having fun inside the music room. 

“It was nothing Tiff? Seriously Tiff, we were just talking and laughing with the joke that we talked.” He explained while rubbing his poor shoulder and chest. 

But it didn’t seems good for Tiffany, because she is on her period mood right now and her JellyHellfany is out too. 

“YOU JERK!!!” Tiffany throw her phone and it hits on Jesse’s forehead. 

“Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Jesse rub his forehead and he can feel that his forehead swollen. Who said is not hurt if you get hit by hard thing. 

Tiffany took her pace and run out from the class crying. 

Jesse saw it and its his fault that make his girlfriend cry. 

He sighed and go out to chase his girlfriend back. "Aish JINJA this girl, how come she so strong...poor my handsome face." Jesse thoughts.

“Tiff!!!!” Finally Jesse catch his girlfriend back.

Tiffany is trying to get lose from his grip but it took tight from her to let it out form Jesse’s strong grip so she gave up and back facing him. 

Jesse sighed for many times already but he knows how to console her back. So slowly he turn her body to face him but Tiff face were looking at the other side.  

“Tiff?” he call her. 

Baby? Listen please, i know you are mad and jealous because i was close with Hara-shi but she is just my friend and also my mates in music class. She doesn’t mean anything for me Tiff.” he explained softly as he try to control his emotion. But it’s still not enough for Tiffany so he say something that makes her heart pounding hard and butterflies are dancing in her stomach. 

“You are the person i love Tiffany Hwang. I world never complete without you. Your smile, you voice and your touch are meant to me...everything about you are special for me. I will die if i lose you...i will not survive if i can’t hold you tight. You are my everything....everything that i can’t buy with billons of money...you are the beyond of the prize that i can’t buy it. But now, i got you. You are mine. You are my planet and my world that full with your love baby. I love you from bottom of my heart so baby......happy anniversary. I love you.”

 He take out a necklace from his pocket as he show it in front of her. 

At Tiffany’s side, she is crying nonstop...how could she so mean to him just now, she didn’t know that Jesse have made a surprise gift as their anniversary even though they spend their time every day. That is so pretty yet so romantic he is. Finally she smiled and sealed their love with their lips.... 

At the end...............................

 

“Finally their fight is over now Bunny. So lets say goodbye now to author nim and readers.....” said Taeyeon while holding his girlfriend hand as the they went out before the lover can see them. 

“Aww...is over now oppa?” Sunny asked? 

“Yes...is over now.....” 

 

The End!!!!!!! The Real Ending...

 

Thats it.............its complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yey....finally..........

 

For those that reading my story...thank you very much guys....and im so sorry i update it late...hopefully you guys enjoy it... And Please please please do left some commets for you feedback of this story..i really need it..and please upvote too.... 

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!