Chapter 3

Will you be MINE forever?

Enjoy reading to all my readers.... ^-^

Chapter 3

 

Jesse’s Pov

After I sang that song that I made which is for her. I knew she won’t ever listen to this song. I wish she is mine. Because she should be mine, not for someone that only play her heart. I shouldn’t help Nick before is I knew that I will feel this pain.  This pain is not only crushed my heart but it was killing me inside through mental and physically. How should I stop all this pain?

I guess that she will never be mine. Maybe I’m too late for her. Her happiness is with someone else not me.

“He..y!” I heard someone, so I look back and I saw her. I could see her tears keep flowing. I can guess that she is crying.

But wait?! Why she’s here by the way? Did she hear my song?!!

Don’t tell me that she did and this makes she cry?  

“Jes..se..” I could hear her sniffing. I feel bad that I made her cry. But why my body can’t move? My body becomes numb or should I say that I have been glued there. My heart ached seeing her like that.

She approaching me slowly, I feel so nervous till I don’t know what to do. I want to move from there. I couldn’t see her like this not these time, not now but I CAN’T MOVE!

I brave myself to stop as I can feel she’s near to me.

“Ti…Tiff” I’m stuttering. What’s wrong with ME?!!

“S…top… Tiff…please Stop there.” Taking a long breath I face her. Her body filched went I said that so she stop where she stand which a few more step from where I am.   

 

 

Tiffany’s Pov

I miss him, I miss my Jesse. He became someone else that I don’t understand why he changed? It feels like I have done something that hurt him but I wonder what it is? My friends said that I’m too blind to realize all of it. But when I ask them what it is, no one tell me. I can feel that my friends getting pissed with me if I’m with Nick. But why? Can someone tell me?

I tell myself that I have to find the answer by my own. No matter what I need to find the missing puzzle.  

When I was walking alone, as I really need to be alone right now. I heard someone playing the piano. So I follow the harmony, from the keys are playing, I can feel it was sad. I wonder whose playing. My heart beat faster as I hear his voice. Is him? So I walk faster and slowly I turned the door knob. I get in without make any sound. I saw him playing and sing with all his heart. I can feel what he really meant from his lyrics that he sang. It brings our memory back. Now I know why he has been far from me all these time.

I didn’t realize that my tears flowing down. I feel bad; I’m such a stupid that I didn’t realize it from the start. His voice hit me hard, even though he was back facing me, I could see his tears flowing out from his eyes. Now I realize that he has feelings for me, it just that I’m dumb that didn’t feel it because I’m blind with Nickhun’s sweet talker.

I wanted to hug him. I wanted to see he smile for me, I wanted him by my side but it’s too late because I’m with Nick.  I don’t want to hurt him so do I don’t want to hurt Nickhun. I’m confused, I like Jesse because he is my best friend but my heart says otherwise. I like Nickhun because he said that he like me which makes me like him. Am I choose the wrong person or am I don’t know what love mean is?

When he finished his song, my heart beats fast than normal rates. i don’t what to do next. I need to know how he feels. I need to know that answer from him.  

 

No one’s Pov

Jesse filched because of that voice, he thoughts that no one was there. He can’t move from where he is.

For Tiffany, she needs to know the answer from him so she tries to approach that boy that still unmoved. She braves herself to face him, she knows that he will try to run away again or just ignore her. So this time she won’t let that happen again as she need to know.

“S…top… Tiff…please Stop there.” Jesse taking his long breath as he face the girl in front of him.

The two of them are looking at each other since both of them shut them mouth. From their stares both of them were broken, as one of them is hurt and another one is full of questions. Which one will break it? and it was Tiffany break the silence.

“Je..sse..that song? It was for….m…me right?” That girl was looking into that boy’s eyes as she trying to fight and be brave to find the answer. She knew that answer is in him and she really want to know it so bad.

“tiff….. *jesse sighed*… it just a song…it was mean noth…ing.” Jesse stuttering at the last word.

However, that girl is not a fool as she knows that he is trying to lie at her.

“Jesse…I need to know. Please” she begged for him with her pleaded eyes that showing in front of him.

Jesse couldn’t stand anymore as that was his weakness. He tried to move his body so he could escape from her, but when he wants to stand up, a hand held his wrist and it was Tiffany’s hand that stopping him.  His body became weaker with that touch from her. He don’t want to hurt her so he once again shows his pleased face to her so she can let him go but she’s not going to let him go. Not this time until she found her answer.

“Jesse…”

“Tiff…I like you.” Finally he confessed.

“Jes” but her words have been cut by Jesse.

“That song, is not a simple song, but it was from my bottom of my heart to write the lyrics. It took for years I to compose it because I want to give it to you one day or should I say the day I want to makes you mine. But I’m too late that time. I’m such a coward to confess that time.” He explained by looking at her as his tears starting to flow for the second time.

“The thing has changed as I changed too. It breaks my heart to see you with someone else. I tried my best to keep smiling in front of you but I broke down when I’m not with you. I want be the one can safe you from harm; I want be the one that you always want to meet first every day. But that it just all my imagination, as you with someone else other than me Tiffany. You have given me happiness before, I just need you but not now. I’m late. Tiff, I do love you so much to forget you as you have grab my heart which is only for you. I know is too late to tell you this. However I want to thank you that you gave me strength to explain all this that I have kept it for years. Please Tiff, always be happy even though I’m not beside you. I’m sure you have found your happiness. Take care and farewell Tiffany. ” After he explained he remove Tiffany’s hand from his wrist as he quickly get out from there and hide somewhere to let out all his tears.

“Jesse……” she cried out loud as Jesse was out of her sight. It feels like he want to say good bye which she will not gonna meet him ever again. Tiffany collapse on her knees as she continue crying non-stop.

“I feel empty, I feel cold without your warm Jesse. Please don’t leave me Jess, please come back to me.”

 

 

 

Hello Guys!!!!!!! Im so sorry that it tookkkkkkkkkkkkkk times to update…I have been busy with my work and so on……SORRY.

By the way, this chapter is about Tiffany breaking up with Nickhun, but I changed it hehehe…well I just wrote based on what my mind said…so I just type and type till no idea pop out from my head.

However is been a while I didn’t update, I can beat that no one miss my writing right? L

Lastly, I just want to say sorry for been late and my grammar mistake and so on. I have no time to edit now…maybe next time I will try to edit if I can spare my time with it. I kind of busy with work and proposal for my masters project and my lesson plan for next year. Sigh…is not that easy to be a teacher and at the same time being a student too.

However I need to move forward for my future. So to all my readers, enjoy your reading. I will try my best to update even it takes time. Please wait for me K? FIGHTING!! 

And to all my readers....don't forget to leave a comment....Please....i need your comment to continue this story...so please leave one ok?