Chapter 2

Will you be MINE forever?

Hello???  

i'm back!! sorry if i posts late. However this chap a bit sad. even when i wrote it i have to play the sad song so i can feel it. this chap quite long so i have to spilt into 2, and the next chapter will be the last chapter and i won't post it now..... it will be suprise for all of you. ^6^

By the way enjoy my chapter 2. Hoping you guys enjoy reading it. Once again i'm sorry for my grammar mistake or any mistake. 

 

-------

Tiffany’s Pov.

I miss his warmth, his touch unlike Nick’s. Jesse’s touch was different from Nick’s. Only Jesse can warm my heart and erase all my sadness.

I don’t know why I feel this. But I like it. No, I love it so much.

Jesse is my best friend since we’re 10 until now it has been 8 years, and both of us were 18. After my mom death, he’s the only one that can make me smile again.

The thing has changed and he has changed too. I wonder why he acts like that. Did I have did anything wrong? Now the time has moving than before. I can feel that we’re drift apart from each other. I tried to be close with him but he keeps avoiding me.

I can feel the emptiness in me without him. But I have boyfriend that love me so much but why I still feel lost. Did I choose the right decision? Is it Nick is the one for me? I like Nick when he starts to court on me. I can feel all his kindness and he such a romantic person. He never failed to make me smile. Until one day he confessed to me. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach so I accept and be his girlfriend. I’m so happy right by his side. He always is there for me.

The things have changed when Jesse starting ignore and avoid me. I want to know why he acts like that. I need him when I need someone to talk with beside Nick but he never show up. I feel sad, lonely and hurt. Why I’m acting like this? I barely saw Jesse at café during recess. I don’t know where he’s hiding. His friend said that he need some time to clear his mind. I don’t understand why. I need to know. I really want to know because I’m so worried about him. I don’t want to lose him. I couldn’t bear to lose my best friend. He’s an important to me.

“Tiff? Baby?” someone call my name.

“Hm?” I hummed and turned my face to that person who has called me. it was him, my boyfriend that sit beside me. I could see his eyes shows some worries in him. I knew he was care a lot about me.

“Something wrong babe? Are you not feeling well?” he asks.

I shake my head and say;

“I’m fine Nick. It’s just that I don’t have appetite to eat right now.” I’ve lost my appetite again because I didn’t see Jesse. He walked away after the bell rang a while ago. I couldn’t manage to catch where he goes.

I thought we have talk about this last week when we talks at his house. He told me that he will try not to avoid me and what he did earlier still avoiding me.

“Why Jesse? Did you hate me?”

 “Baby, you have to eat. You will get sick if you didn’t eat.” He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me to eat.

*Sigh* I sighed.

“Nick, do you know where Jesse is?” I ask, looking at him. Maybe he knows where he is. They’re good friends too and team mates in soccer club.

“I have no idea babe. But why are you looking for him?”

I know it sounds wrong when I ask him about Jesse.

“It’s just that he has been avoiding and less talking with me and also my others friend.” I told him.

It was true; we barely hang out with him since I’m in relationship with Nickhun. Even Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun and others ask me the same where’s Jesse and worried about him too. Yuri and Sunny also have tried to ask Jesse himself but, he only answered that he is fine.

“Well babe, maybe he is busy with another thing or maybe he has girlfriend to take care of.” said Nickhun.

I raise one of my brows when I heard the last part.

“Girlfriend? Jesse has a girlfriend? But he never tells me about it. And apart from that he never tells me that he has a crush. How could he didn’t tell me. We have promised that we will tell to each other if one of us has a crush. Who is that girl if he really has a girlfriend?”

“Stop thinking too much about him Babe. It feels like you care a lot about Jesse than me.” Nickhun was pouting his lips while looking at me like sulking kid.  

“Nick, he is my best friend of course I care about him. But I care a lot about you too.” I kiss his pouting lips and in seconds he smile and kiss me back.

 

 

///

Author’s Pov

There were a piano in front of him. Stare at the piano like a dumb person. He knows how to play. He touches and plays random song as he was in lost with random harmony that he played.

He stopped and looking outside the window. The weather was nice, sunny day and it will be to have fun outside. How he wish he could stop his gloomy face every day. But when he met the one that he loved, his heart crash and it hurts him even more when he saw someone else held her hand and kiss the person that he has fallen in love to.

“If I was brave enough to express these feeling of mine, I would tell you that I love you.”  He thought as he starts to play and sing the song that he wrote.

Piano keys (Music play)

Do you remember when I said I’d always be there
ever since we were ten baby,
When we were out on the playground playing pretend I didn’t know in back then,
Now I realize you were the only one
it’s never too late to show it,
grow old together, have feelings we had before back when we were innocent
I pray for all your love
girl our love is so unreal I just wanna reach and touch you,
squeeze you, somebody pinch me
this is something like a movie
and I don’t know how it end girl
but I fell in love with my best friend.

 

He stops playing because the lyrics were unfinished. But he didn’t realize someone was there and heard he sang and play the piano.

That somebody trying to get out from there before he saw her so she takes a soft and slow paced to reach the front door. 

Before she could reach the knob, he calls her.

“Who are you?” Jesse asks as he rises his left eyebrow looking at the girl’s back since she was facing him.

“Did you hear me? Who are you and what are you doing here?” he asks again. But the girl still shut and didn’t dare to face him.

Jesse was impatient if someone didn’t reply him, so he gets closer to that girl who was stuck in front the door.

The girl was sweating so hard inside. She feels like want to run away, but her legs didn’t even bother to move it as it was glue on the floor.

“Who are you?” Jesse asks with his cold tone this time.

That girl gulped as she slowly turns around but she didn’t dare to face him.

The girl was scared, but instead being scared she brave herself to face him.

“uhm, I… uhm….*gulp*”

This time Jesse was in front of her so he asks once again but with normal tone that didn’t mean to scare that girl.

“Who are you? Why you are here?” Jesse asked.

“I’m Ha-Hara. My name is Hara. i….i..came here because I dropped my book, so I came here to take it. i..i didn’t mean to stalk you. I’m so….sorry.” that girl named Hara stuttered and look down.

“So, your name is Hara-shi?” Jesse stared at her.

“Ye…yes.” Hara nods hesitantly.

“Well, what have you have heard earlier -….?”

“ I won’t tell anyone! I promise!” Hara cuts his words before Jesse could finish what he wants to say.

*chuckles*

Seeing her outburst it makes Jesse laugh at her. Hara was confused but at the same time her face was flushed red and she couldn’t raise her face. But deep inside her heart was beating fast. She doesn’t understand why?

“Well thanks Hara-shi. Please don’t tell anyone that I hide here. So you are the first person know my secret.” Jesse smiled at her and the girl nods.  

“This girl so cute.” He thoughts.

///

Author’s Pov

Jesse and Hara went out from the music room together as they walk side by side, but they didn’t talk after the incidents.

However, Hara was so curious about this guys that walks beside her. She was so happy because she can walk with the ice Prince at soshi high and she knew the eyes were sharply watching at them. Some showing their jealously eyes glare and some of them were gossiping that Hara couldn’t heard.

“So Hara-shi? Which class are you?” Jesse breaks their silence as he asks her.

“I’m Class B.” she answered shortly.

“Ah. Well I’m Class A.” said Jesse.

“HYE! HARA?!!” someone calls Hara from behind. It was a girl that waving at them whiles she was running to approach them. Jesse and Hara stopped. 

“ oh! Gyuri unnie?” Hara stared at the older girl in confusion.

“Where have you been? I was waiting for you since then. And who is this guy? WAIT A MINUTE! Is He JESSE JUNG the ice prince?!” that girl name Gyuri saying out loud with her eyes were so wide as she’s looking at him.

Jesse feels a bit uncomfortable, so he guesses that he has to go.

“Uhm, guess that my class is near. Well nice to meet you Hara-shi and Gyuri-shi. Have a nice day.”  He takes his paces and get inside to his class that only a few meters apart.

“Bye bye ice Prince!” Gyuri waving at him but he didn’t even bother to look back and went straight to his class. 

“UNNIE!” said Hara loudly.

“Aish, you spoiled my mood Hara. By the way, why are you with him? Did you two….” She asks, trying to find any secret Hara have, and what she just saw earlier that two seems have something hiding.

“None of your business unnie. We have to get back to our class.” She exclaims shyly but her flushed can’t be hide from Gyuri because it’s too obvious that Hara’s cheeks is blushing red.

///

Jesse’s Pov

I met that girl named Hara. She’s cute and shy.

I never mean to scare her earlier, it just that I didn’t realize someone else before I get into the music room.

Music room is the place I can get a peace mind. I cleared my mind when I play piano. The only ways I can hide from her.

I couldn’t bear to see the lovey dovey between her and her boyfriend. It breaks my heart. Hiding from her doesn’t mean it won’t hurt. Last night we have talk to sort this thing but I still not brave enough to show up. I’m just a coward person. I admit that. All I wish she can lie happily with someone that she loves.

“Jess?” someone kills my thoughts, and that person is her.

I raise my head at met her worried face.

“Hye Tiff.”

“Where have you been Jess? I was looking for you?” She asked with her worries tone.

“I went somewhere.” I said.

“ Where? Did you eat your lunch?”

“Yeah” I answer shortly breaks my eyes with her as I placed my head on the table, starring outside the window, facing her.

“Jesse? Are you okay?” again she asks, but this time she placed her hand on my forehead. Since when she was standing where I’m looking at ?

I was a bit shocked with her warm hand on my forehead. I love the way she touch me. I miss her warm. But…

“Im fine Tiff.” I push her hand softly from my forehead. I can’t let she touch me. It hurts me when I was imagining that she also touched Nick with her hand. It wasn’t a germ that can spread to me but I can’t let she touch me which is not mine. She has Nickhun by her side.

The teacher has come and the lesson is started when Tiffany have something to say. It saved me because I don’t how to answer if Tiffany keeps on asking. Focused on the teacher as I can feel she was staring at me with her worried eyes, since she was my sit mates.

Stop stare at me Tiff. I love you so much but you never to see it. What did you see in me? It just a best friend for you.

Tiffany’s Pov

Jesse why you’re like this? What have you hiding from me? We always share our stories but look at you now. You’re far from me, I kind of lonely without you. I can see through your eyes were sad, unhappy and uncomfortable with me. But what’s wrong? Am I not your best friend anymore? I have heard Sunny said that you have a crush. You never mention to me who is that girl. You know how frustrated I am when I heard it from someone else? It’s the pain that I can feel. You have promised that you will tell anything and we have promised that we won’t lie or hiding from each other.

 

 

Flashback

Author’s Pov

Somewhere at the playground, there’s a little girl was crying. There’s a little boy just arrived to the playground and he looks at the crying girl. He feel pity on that girl, but he don’t know he can makes that girl stop crying, other than that, he don’t know who is she. So he run away goes back to his house that just a few block houses from the playground.

“Mommy! Can I take the candy?” he asks his mom that busy with with gardening in front of their house. The mother was confused and she haven’t say anything as the boy already run into the house and came out with 2 candies in his hand.

Gotta go mom bye.” He said and walk passed by his mom that staring at him in confusion.

He came back to the playground and there he saw the girl earlier still crying with hugging her knees. He approach that girl slowly, he could hear the girl sniffing.

“Hye?” he calls out that girl.

That girl still continues crying. This makes the boy frust, so he call that girl softly and showing his candies on his hand.

“hye? I got candies. You want some?”

Hearing the word candies, she rises up her head and met the candies in front of her. So she looks up, there she met a boy that smiling at her plus his worried face expression. 

“You want some?” he asks again. The girls nods and stop crying instantly.

He passed the candies to her. It was strawberry flavor. Hope she love it.

“Thanks.” At last the girl replied but with her husky voice. The boy smile and give her a handkerchief from his pocket and said;

“Hi, I’m Jesse. Jesse Jung. I live near from here. And you must new here right?’

The girl blinked her eyes, and this time she shows her beautiful smiling eyes and said;

I’m Tiffany….Hwang. Uhm *nods*…yes, I’m new here.”

“Oh. Nice to meet you Tiff?”

“Tiff?” she asks, confused.

“Your nickname. Tiff, since you have a beautiful name.” The boy smiled along with that girl named Tiffany. She was so happy on the first day she just moved here she met a new friend.

Since then, they became friend and unconsciously they’re class mate and also sit mates until now. They also promised to each other that they will protect and share their thoughts together. Apart from that, they won’t hide anything from each other.

Flashback ended.

Jesse, you changed my life. You have brought the smile to me and make me feel complete. After my mom passed away, you are the first one I starting to smile. You are the first one became my friend. But since you always hide from me, I feel empty again. I’m scared that you will leave me just my mom did. People said that you never smile unless is me, they also said that you’re cold hearted person and don’t have any friends. But for me, you’re not that kind of person. you’re caring, warm and kind person unlike what they describe about you.

“I have to talk with him, no matter what. If he really has someone then I have to know who that person is.”

 

 

///

Tiffany’s Pov

The bell rang, that’s mean the class is over. I rose from my seat and take a quick pace to chase Jesse that just get out from the classroom.

Looking at his back, I called his name.

“JESSE!”

He stops and turns around to face me. I can see his expression changed.   Now I was standing in front of him, catching my breath because I was running earlier. That was Jesse fault because he makes me run.

“Jess, we need to talk now.” I said, looking into his eyes.

“You can’t run away from me Jesse Jung. Not until I know your reason.” I smirk at him.

“Tiff, we have talked about this. There’s nothing else that I want to hide from you.” He exclaims.

“Then why you’re hiding from me?!” I throw that question back. I don’t care if repeat the same question.

“I…” he couldn’t answer me, cat has caught his tongue.  I knew it! He is hiding something from me.

“You can lie to me Jess, I know you for 10 years. Come on just tell me, I’m curios. Or did you have someone else that you love? Or are you da-dating with someone else?” I can’t say properly the word ‘dating’ because is hard for me to say it out. I feel different and uncomfortable to say it out.

Jesse’s Pov

“You can lie to me Jess, I know you for 10 years. Come on just tell me, I’m curios. Or did you have someone else that you love? Or are you da-dating with someone else?” she asks, and her tone sounds so deep and uncomfortable. I don’t how she get the ideas? How could she said that I’m dating with someone else, furthermore the person that I love is in front of me. How could I will find the others to replace her. That was unbelievable,

“ Tiff, I think we should go home now, everyone is staring at us.” I try to stop her before she asking even more. I am getting pissed when the people were staring at us and I still don’t want to talk about this.

“Jesse? Please?” Tiffany is pouting her lips and with her puppy looks that makes her adorable. My heart is beating fast right now.  Who is stupid cannot be fell in love with and no one can ignore her presence. This give me a headache, trouble and heartache. I look away from her eyes and said;

“I’m not dating anyone. Can you just stop asking? I have to go home before mom scolds me, and you better go too.”

I gave some random excuses and turn around, hung my head and walk away with average speed. I still can hear her sad voice is calling my name. I can guess she will break into tears from the way she looks at me. But I can’t stay any longer to look at her.

“Jesse…”

 “I’m sorry Tiff. I have promised that I have to let you go and pray for your happiness with Nick.”

 

Flashback

Author’s Pov

(Last 3 months before Tiffany and Nickhun become couple.)

“Yo! Bro? I have something to tell you.”

“What is it Nick?”

“Well, you know that your best friend that named Tiffany has caught my eyes. So I need your help. Since, we are in the same team right.”  Nick asks.

Tiffany?” Jesse asks, unsure what he has heard from him.

“I like Tiffany bro. I really need your help to get her closer. Since the two of you were so close, so why don’t you get her out so I can meet her. Please bro, I know you are the one that can help me.”

It broke Jesse’s heart when someone else has declare his feelings to his best friend. And it worse evens more when that person is a playboy. However, that person has pleaded Jesse to help him. Jesse wish he could punch and kill him right away. But Nick is his friend, it’s hard for Jesse to do that. By get Tiffany out and let them meet? How he wish he could ruin their moment, but none Jesse was doing, he just hiding from behind as he is watching them far from them. Jesse could see Tiffany’s eyes were sparking, she was happy. All this years, Jesse saw Tiffany’s smile brighter even more. There his heart is broken into million pieces. Is too late to say that he love her. Nick has crossed his line. Maybe Nick could give happiness to her. Jesse smile sadly before he leaves that place.

“God is this just a test for me? Why I feel hurt? Wish you are mine Tiff. I love you.”  He breaks into tears just like the waterfall flowing nonstop.

After that day, Jesse became cold, and changed into someone that don’t have any feelings. Here comes Tiffany sharing her story at his house, but none he was listening as he just staring at her lovely face.

“Jesse! You know what? Yesterday Nickhun confessed to me and …..blah blah blah………I’m so happy Jesse, never in my life someone has fell in love with me. And it was the best day ever because both of us become couples.”

“Couple? Congrats Tiff. I hope you are happy with him” the way Jesse talks were so deep, he seems so down. How could he can hide all his sadness? Since then, he talks less to everyone, no matter how his friends ask about him; his answer is “I’m fine.”

Flashback ended.

 

///

Jesse’s Pov

I was sitting in front the piano. Here I am, living as a lonely person. Only piano could understand what I feel. Only piano can play the harmony of my heart. I placed my fingers on the key as I starts to play the harmony that what I felt all this time and sing the song that I wrote.

Best friend

Do you remember when I said I'd always be there.

Ever since we were ten, baby.

When we were out on the playground playing pretend.

Didn't know it back then.

 

Now I realize you were the only one

It's never too late to show it.

Grow old together,

Have feelings we had before

Back when we were so innocent

 

[Chorus:]

I pray for all your love

Girl our love is so unreal

I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me

This is something like a movie

And I dont know how it ends girl

But I fell in love with my Best Friend

 

Through all the dudes that came by

And all the nights that you'd cry.

Girl I was there right by your side.

How could I tell you I loved you

When you were so happy

With some other guy?

 

Now I realize you were the only one

It's never too late to show it.

Grow old together,

Have feelings we had before

When we were so innocent.

 

[Chorus]

 

I know it sounds crazy

That you'd be my baby.

Girl you mean that much to me.

 

And nothing compares when

We're lighter than air and

We don't wanna come back down.

 

And I don't wanna ruin what we have

Love is so unpredictable.

 

But it's the risk that I'm taking, hoping, praying

You'd fall in love with your best friend

 

[Chorus x2]

 

I remember when I said I'd always be there

Ever since we were ten baby.

(This song was not mine. It was sang by Jason Chen. I love his voice and just imagine that Jesse sing the song.)

Here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_28b5GF4g

you should try to listen it. It wasn't that bad. 

 

---

Woah! i never knew i have wrote 4,098 words for this chapter...........i'm so proud of myself. hahaha....

did you enjoy with my chapter 2?? Please leave the comment....i really really need it........>o< 

 

 

 

Next Chapter Teaser!! >_<

“I’m breaking up with you! I hate you jerk!! Get lose! I hate you!!”