Chapter 1

Will you be MINE forever?

Someone’s Pov

     It was Saturday morning, I refused to get up and it was the best day to laze on my bed.

I’m not someone that love to hang out or date. Date? Yeah a date, I should have someone to date with. But, she have someone else that she loves. I’m just her best friend forever and the thing will never change since we’re 10 years old and now it’s been 8 years friendship.

I’m 18 years old already, but I never had in relationship with somebody else as I was the lonely teenage boy. People said I was a cold hearted person, they thought I was a gay as I’m not interested with girl. Well, actually I’m not. I have someone in my mind. Someone that I fall in love at the first sight when I met her, that time I was 10 years old little boy but I Falling in love when as I was 10 years old ,it doesn’t make any sense because people said it just a crush. But for me is not. I did fall in love with her. Her eyes smile that makes my heart beat nonstop. I can’t stop thinking about her and I never get tired to play and be there for her.

I thought I will confess my love when I was 18, but it’s too late for me to tell her because have someone else that always be there for her now. We’re best friend, same class and same neighborhood as her house just behind mine. Every day we go to school together, every day we hang out together after school. But now, we already drifted apart from each other. She went on date with her boyfriend, and barely talks with me. Maybe I’m just her best friend, not sweet and romantic compare to her boyfriend that always pick her up.

Honestly, I was jealous when I saw their skinships, it makes my heart hurt a lot. I can’t bear to see her every day with her boyfriends. It crushed my heart so deep. All I have to do is avoiding her, so that I won’t see and my heart will not hurt.   

My eyes always on her, I never see someone else as she’s the one that can makes my heart pounding so hard. I tried to move on but my heart won’t listen and my heart closes because of her.

*Sigh* I sighed it just a crush that she will never realize my feelings throughout her.

*Knock Knock*

Someone knocks my door, but I don’t feel like to wake up now. I’m still wanted to roll over my bed or continue to sleep.

“Oppa?” Someone calls me. I knew who that is. She’s my brat and my lovely sister. I know she was care about me as I care about her too.

*Crack*

I heard my door has been open and I heard footstep walk in and it stopped beside my bed. My eyes still close as I was back facing her. I tried to pretend that I was sleeping but my acts can’t fool my sister.

“I know that you’re up already Oppa.”

“Sigh” I only can sigh lazily as I turned my body to face her. She sat on my bedside and staring at me with her worries eyes.

“Oppa? What’s wrong? Penny of your thoughts?” She asks.

 I sit up and look down on my blanket. I didn’t say anything. I could hear the bird singing outside my window and I also can hear mom’s cooking downstairs with her clacking pot sound.

I can feel the stare from my sister. She knew my entire secret; we always share our thoughts because we’re family. She knew that I have feelings for the one that love. She knew everything.

I feel so bad because I make her worry about me. I should be the one worry about her. I’m her big brother and I should protect her like she always did that for me. You can said that I was coward, but I’m not, I concern about my family and I will do anything just to protect my family. But when it comes to LOVE, I was lost, I turned up coward to confess. I have changed. I turned to ice prince that everyone creates the nickname for me.  I don’t mind or care what they call me. I’m just acting who is the real me.

“Oppa?” she calls me again as I was lost in thoughts again.

“Yes Krys?” still looking down.

“It’s breakfast time, you should wash up and get down before mom scolds you.” She reminds me and patted my head as I was a little boy.

I smiled at her while looking at her. I nodded as I get up and heading to my bathroom to do my business.

///

Tiffany’s Pov

“Good morning daddy”. I greets my dad as I approach to the dining table. My dad still reading his newspaper that in front of him but I heard he greet me back.

“Morning Sweety” replied my dad but still focused on his newspaper.

I smiled as I grab my breakfast.

My dad put aside his newspaper and dig his breakfast that already prepared by our maid.

“So, what’s your plan for today? Today is Saturday so I can guess that you will go on date with your boyfriend right?” my dad asks.

I look at him as I shake my head and gulped my milk.

“Erm, no date today dad. He is busy today so I can’t meet him.” I tell him with my sad tone. Well, I did missed him already but what to do, he told me that he will be busy with his family so we can’t go out for a date.

“By the way, what about you dad? What are you gonna do since today is Saturday and I don’t want you overwork with your works.”

I said with my serious tone.

“Well, I’m going out later with a friend.” He said.

My eyebrows raise up when I heard he said that he’s going out with a friend. But who? Is a woman or man? I’m trying to think but my dad beat me first before I ask him.

“It’s a man. He is my best friend. We’re going to play golf later so don’t think it negatively.” He said as he knocks my head softly.

I pouted and continue with my breakfast. My dad saw my pouting lips as he laugh at me.

I pout. I thought he will find someone that can make him happy. Someone can replace my late mother. I know is not fair for my mom. I love my mom so do my dad love she so much, but my mom left me when I was 10 years old. But I’m a big girl now and I promise that I will take care of my dad. I don’t mind is my dad found someone that can heal his broken heart but it looks like he don’t need any replacement as he already have me which I’m his only one daughter.

“Oh dad? Can I go to Jesse’s house later? It’s been a while I hang out with him?” honestly is been 3 months he avoiding me when I starts couple with Nickhun. I don’t know why, but I did ask him but he said that he doesn’t any rumors between me and he because it will turns bad when I’m in relationship with Nickhun. I don’t understand why he said that, I know that Nick won’t mind right because he know that Jesse is my best friend.  

“Sure you can sweety. It’s been a while he didn’t come. What happened to him actually?” my dad asks. I thought I’m the one did realize Jesse’s attitude has changed but my dad seems realize it too.

“I don’t know dad. When I’m starts dating with Nick, he seems avoids me.” I stare at my breakfast as I have no appetite to eat anymore. I’m feels sad, hurt and lonely without Jesse. We met at school every day but, he seems avoids his eyes when we met. I tried to call but he rejects all my call.

My dad realize my acts, he sigh and says

“You know what? I’m going out with Mr jung later, so why don’t we go to his house. There you can meet Jesse and talk with him. is that okay?”

I smiled as I heard that and answers.

“Sure DaD! I love you!” I continue munching my food. 

My dad only can laugh with my sudden expression. I know he will makes me lifts my mood. Because he’s my dad.

Jesse, we’re going to meet soon and we need to talk!

///

Jesse’s Pov.

I was eating my breakfast quietly until I heard door bell.

“Who it could be?” I asks in my mind and bother to look at door as I continues with my food.

“ I got that” I heard Krystal said as she get up to get the door.

“ Morning Krystal!”

I dropped my toast when I heard that high pitched voice. I knew whose voice is that.

“Morning Tiffany Unnie and Uncle Hwang. We’re having breakfast, lets join us.” Krystal said and led them to the dining table. I could hear their footsteps getting closer and closer. I didn’t bear to turn around or greet them. because I know if I met her my heart will beats do fast and unable to stop.

“Jesses? Jess? Hello Jesse?” I saw someone hand waving in front of me so I was a bit shocked as my eyes automatically met her. There I can hear my heart beats. I snapped out as I greet her and her dad.

“Morning Tiff and morning Uncle”

She curved up both her lips and her eyes into a smile.

“Morning Jesse” she answered and takes a sit beside me.

“Oh no, what if she can hear my heart beats?” I was talking to myself again.

“Huh? What did you say Jesse?” Tiffany asks.

“Uhm, no-nothing Tiff.”

“ Don’t mind him Tiff Unnie, Oppa always spacing out to others planet.” Said Krystal and laugh as the others laugh along with her unreasonable answer.

I stare at her and kick her leg since she’s sitting in front of me.

///

Jesse’s Pov

We’re on my room. Just me and Tiffany. She said that she have something to talk. At first I refused but when I saw her sad face I couldn’t bear to hurt her. So I agreed and here we are in my room. She has been here in my room when we’re kids. She also said that she was envy with my neatly room. Well even I’m a guy I don’t like to see my room such a mess just like others boy. Somehow Tiffany said that I just like a girl. Love fashion, clean and neat. I admit that I did love fashion, so not only for girls but for boys too.

I sat on my chair that just beside my bed and she was sitting on the bed while looking around my room.

I miss her face; I really do miss our spending time together. Now, she doesn’t need me anymore, she has someone else that takes her heart as her hearts is belong to someone else that deserve to make her happy. I’m not her knight anymore just like I always do when we’re kids.

“I wish you could see how much I love you. If I was brave enough to tell my feelings I’m sure I can makes your day happy every day and create our memories together.” I thought. That’s the only I can say through my mind but not in front of her.  

“Uhm, Jesse?” she calls me.

My heart melted when I heard she call me. I brave myself as I met her lovely eyes. I could see that her eyes were worried and it feels like she has something to ask.  

“ Hm” I hummed, don't know what to say, trying to look cool but inside my heart beats so fast.

“Why Jess?” she said, still looking at me.

What does she mean? I was confused.

“What Tiff?” I asks.

“This, all this. You have been avoiding me. we’re no longer to hang out that we usually do. What happened Jesse?”

Now, I understand what she meant. It’s true I have been avoiding her, every time we met, I will walk away as fast as I could.

“You don’t understand how broken I am Tiff.”

it’s just that…I was busy with something else Tiff.” I lied to her as I avoiding her eyes, I looked away. But, I can feel she is getting closer to me. I close my eyes.

Tiffany used her hands to cup face. My face heated up and I can feel my blood rushed down to my veins. I miss her touch so much. She turns my face to face her and make my eyes contact with her.

“What’s wrong Jess? Please tell me. I miss you, I miss us. I thought we’re best friends right? We always shares together. Did I have made you mad or pissed you? Please Jesse. Tell me, I couldn’t bear to see your sad face. I can feel you’re hiding something from me.”

“It’s really nothing Tiff. I’m fine. *sigh* don’t worry about me. Why don’t you tell me yours? Are you happy?” I tried to switch the topic and makes I sound normal.

*sigh* she sighed and let her hand go on my face.

I missed her warmth again. I smiled at her as I’m waiting for her answer.

“Jess, I’m worried about you.” She said.

“Yeah I know that, and I worried about you yet I love you too.” I thought.

I nodded my head and she continues:

“Are you hate me Jesse? Why you seems avoiding me when you saw Nickhun and I?”

Not with this topic again.

*sigh* I only can sigh again and again.

“Tiff, it just that I don’t want to bother your time with your boyfriend. And I’m sure you want to spend your time with him.”

I answered. But deep in heart I was say otherwise.

“He understands that you’re my best friend and he won’t mind if you spend with us. I miss you. I miss my best friend which is you.” She said as she starts to tear up.

I feel bad to makes her cried. I know is my fault that we drift apart.

“ Tiff, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry and I miss us too. I wish we can spend the time together just like we always do. We’re best friends right”. I sound a bit sad when I muttered the last part but I tried to act normal.

I hug her and brush her back to make her stop crying.

I was a bit taken with my sudden act to hug her, but I know that I really care about her.  

She stops as she looks at me. I can feel our faces were an inch apart and my eyes met her lips.

“I wish I could taste those lips” I thought.

“SHOT!” I snapped out as I let her go and sat on my chair earlier as I rubs my heart that pounding so hard. I didn’t even realize when I go to her and hug her.

This is crazy.

“Jess?” her voice still hoarse due crying.

“Y-yes Tiff.” Still look at the opposite side, don’t dare to meet her eyes.

“Thanks.” She said as she looks down. I face her as I can see her face blushing. Maybe due I was hugging her earlier.

I cleared my throat and answer her.

“It’s okay Tiff. So don’t cry okay?”

She nodded nonchalantly just like obey kid.

I smiled at her as she smiles too. I chest pounding loudly when I saw her eyes smile that could makes everyone melt. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*_*

next chapter is coming soon. 

Btw, for those that reader ever read my other fic...im so sorry i can't post it now. Something has hit my head so that makes all my idea gone. (i'm Kidding) 

Honestly i still working out with it so don't worry i will post it after i'm done with it. 

However, my mind has made a new fic...a new story so i obey with my mind and wrote it out so i can share to all of you. 

Hopefully you Enjoy with my 3rd fic. please do upvote this fic.... and thanks for reading.