Chapter 4

Will you be MINE forever?

Chapter 4

 

 The new start.. (^0^)

 

Author’s Pov

It was just ordinary day for her.

She misses him badly, it’s been 2 weeks she didn’t see him and know his whereabouts.  

She has been crying day by day. Even her best friends can’t make her stop from crying. It was heartbreaking seeing her like that.

Step by step she can feel her heart breaking apart. She has less meet her boyfriend since that happened 2 weeks ago. She need to be alone, all she wants is to clear the mess. She doesn’t even care with her own boyfriend that keeps on calling her every day and she is thinking about him.

The tears that flow won’t wash away the pain. Now she has confirmed that her heart wants is him. If wasn’t him, she won’t learn what is the love mean.

Now, she has decide that she wanted is him. Not the guy who is her boyfriend right now. She has cleared her mind as she realize that her heart beats than normal pace when she with him. His kindness and his embrace so soft and warmed her heart every time she needs himHe always worked hard to make her happy. He never failed to lift her mood before, not even once he missed whenever she called. But he stopped after she’s in relationship with her now boyfriend. He became cold hearted person which not being himself.

From this moment, this time she wants himself back to his old. She wants the old Jesse back. She wants the warm and his smile could melt people’s heart. She needs to get him back before she will regret everything.

 

**

 

Tiffany’s Pov

 

I have made the decision. The decision will brings me the true happiness in my life. I don’t want to regret everything if I didn’t decide for my own.

My friends were right, I’m just blind with love but I don’t know the meaning is. I thought someone can love me can brings me the happiness. The word of love means you love that person as the person loves you with sincerity of pure feelings. Before this, I have closed my eyes and didn’t take a look to find the true love.

 

Flashback

I still remember how he protects me from bully because they mock my mushroom hair when I was 12 years old.   That time I cut short my hair and it turns up my friend thought that was mushroom hair style. They laugh at me; I was so mad and embarrassed with my new hair style. But only he didn’t laugh at me. He told me that it was new style and he like it?! Never in life has someone supported me for what I have done. Majority my friend with tease me and make fun of me.

One day, I was walking alone to washroom, and there’s one group with five kids stop in front of me. I was scared that time.

“HEY! Mushroom head! What an ugly face you have with those hair style!” Says one of the kid that I don’t know what his name.

I didn’t say anything as I hung low my head, looking on the floor. I can hear they was laughing and making fun with my hair. I don’t mind if my friends tease me with my hair style but the bullies? I don’t even know who they are. What they want actually from me?

“WEI! Mushroom head?! I’m talking with you right now, don’t you hear me!!” says that boy again as he approach me and play with my hair. I was shaking and didn’t dare to look up. They laugh nonstop as they keep on saying that I was ugly.

“HAHAHAHA….SUCH AN UGLY GIRL. HAHAHA…”

“GUESS THAT NO ONE WANT TO PLAY WITH HER BECAUSE SHE’S UGLY”

“YEAH, WITH MUSHROOM HEAD I THINK HER FRIENDS ALSO DON’T WANT PLAY WITH HER HAHA.”

The words did hurts me so bad, is true that my friends tease me with that hair style but they never stop playing with me.

“YAH!! Is not true, my friends never stop playing with me! they still play with me.” I told them but it turns out they laugh at me so hard.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Looks like this ugly duck don’t have friends anymore. BwaHAHAHa”!

I held my tears as I says;

“I’M NOT UGLY DUCK!” I dangerously approach them and bite one of them. It happen so fast as I didn’t realize that I struggle with 5 boys. We punch, we bite, and we pull until I heard someone call my name.

“TIFFANY!”

We stop fighting for a while and looking at the source of voice which is him.

“Jesse” I call him with my trembling lips and I cry when he approach us with his worries eyes.

“What’s wrong Tiff?” he ask

“They are mocking about my hair Jess. Whuaaaaa…” I continued cry.

I can see Jesse is mad, no one can escape from him if he mad.

“What. Have. You. Done. To. Her?!” said Jesse with deep and sharp voice. That time, Jesse stares at them with ice glares. I can see the boys almost pee on their pant as they run away before Jesse bites them alive.

I chuckles at the moments when I saw one of them falls. HAHAHA…

“Are you okay Tiff? Are you hurt?” he asks as he’s checking any wounds on my body. I shake my head.

“No. I’m okay.”

“That’s good then, I’m so worried because you went out so long. The teacher is worry at you too. Let’s go back to our classroom.” he held my hand, we walk side by side with his hand on mine’s.  I smile; inside of me was praying that I wish Jesse is my future man.

Could it be he is the one for me?

 

**

 

Tiffany’s Pov

 

I made my way to café because I’m going to meet with my boyfriend or should I say my soon to be ex-boyfriend.

I have made my decision to end up my relationship with Nickhun. I know he’s not that bad at all.

Arrived at the café, I saw him sitting alone with 2 drinks on table. I can guess that he already order for both of us. I walk towards him and greet him.

“Hey Nick” I try to smile as usual.

“Hey babe” he approach me and want to peck my cheek but I reject him by pushing him slowly and I take my sit in front of him. he frown and a bit shock that I reject his kiss.

“What’s wrong Babe?” he ask and caress my hand on top the table.

I slowly move my hand as I put on my lap. Looking up I can see his confused stares. At first, I thought I’m not brave enough to say what I wanted to tell him.

“Babe? What is that something important that you want to tell?” he asks impatient.  I did told him that I have something important wanted to tell him which we have to meet face to face. His face full of confuses and worries. How I do explain this? But I can’t delay anymore; I don’t to hurt both of us even more. I need to tell the truth.

“Nick” I stop, taking a deep breath and looking at his eyes.

“I’m sorry, but we have to end this”

“What do you mean Babe? Why so sudden? Did I have done something wrong to you? Babe?” He asks.

“I’m sorry to say this Nick, but my heart loves someone else. I do like you but that’s not the love that I feel from you. My heart wants someone else which is not you. I know it sounds stupid but this is what I feel. I’m so happy be with you for these few months. Now I have realized that I have been in love with someone else before you.” I explain, I can feel his eyes on me.

You fell in love with another man? THIS BULLSH#T!! ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL ME TIFFANY?!! Tell me who is THAT GUY! TELL ME NOW!!” he said with his uncontrolled emotions as everyone is looking at us.  I mouthed the others that we were sorry and I bow to show my apologies.

“Nick, Please.” I tried to stop him and console him before he burst out for the second time.

He took a deep breath and he say;

“Why? Why so sudden? Is this what you want?”

“Nick, I have told you that I’m in love with someone else. And I just realize it.”

“Are you cheating on me Fany?” his question made me shock which is not true. How could I cheat on him? 

“Wh..at NO! Nick, I’m not cheating on you.” I explain

“Then why you said that you in love with someone else?”

“Just like I have told you that I just realize what my heart wants. Nick, I know you have made my day before. But, Nick I love this someone for years. The feelings just show up. I couldn’t bear to lose him forever and I don’t want to regret It.” my tears flows from my eyes as I try to stop but I let flow down to my cheeks.

“Babe? * he sigh* I understand. If this is want you want then let’s end this. Let’s break up”

I was shocked when he said that. I look at him. He looks at me and smile sadly. I never thought he will approve this.

“I hope you have found you happiness Tiffany. By the way thanks for been with me even though it didn’t last long. I love you Tiffany. Bye babe.” After he said that, he walks out and out of my sight. I broke into tears once again. I feel bad that I have hurt him. He such a great man and I wish he will find the right woman.

My next mission is to get my Jesse back. I need to tell him the truth. I need to tell him that I love him.

“Please wait for me Jesse.”

 

  • THE END!! –

 

 

Im kidding guys, im sorry for my previous chapter…I know it was sad and heartbreaking? So I update again with my chapter 4. It was continues from chapter 3. Hope all of you enjoy reading my chapter 4. However I have changed for the ‘breaking up part’ for Tiffany and Nickhun. It should be that Tiffany caught Nickhun was cheating with someone else but I changed it….i don’t want to make Nickhun a very bad guy here so yeah I changed it. (^0^)

Thanks for the commets that you have left guys. Apart from that, don’t forget to comment after you read this chapter K? LOVE YOU ALL…..

Sorry it was short update...have to go now...BYE!

** NEXT CHAPTER - Will be the End of this story!! (STILL PROCESSING)**