Final Chapter part 1

Will you be MINE forever?

Heloo??? Is been a while i have been gone. I'm so sorry Readers!  However Happy Valentines Day to all of you!! MAny many love <3 <3

 

Author’s Pov

“Ah! It will be nice I can go somewhere to relax my mind.”  He thought.

Jesse walked to a park that near to their house. It was 7 evening already but the sky wasn’t that dark since he still can see the sunset. He sat on one bench that facing to the sunset as he close his eyes and let the wind blow his face. He could feel the cold breeze and he feels calm and peace even though certain part from his body is still hurting.

He has made his decision that he will learn how to move on. But how? He still doesn’t know how to cope his broken heart? If he could delete the pain it will be great and he won’t feel the pain anymore. But it is impossible to do that. He’s a human not a PC.

“I wish you can be happy with him even though I wish that is me.”

He opens his eyes as the sun already goes down. The sky is getting dark and it was his queue to go home.

With that Jesse started to walk again to his destination.

Somehow he doesn’t know there was one person are trying to contact him and at the same time his phone was not with him.

That someone getting frustrated after she goes to Jesse’s house that they said Jesse wasn’t home yet. And it makes her even worried about him because she hasn’t met him for hours! She’s going crazy if she didn’t meet him today. It was very important for her to tell him everything that she wants to tell. She has just realized her feeling throughout that boy and she is very sure that she is not wrong this time.

 

**

Tiffany’s Pov

It took for hours and Jesse wasn’t home yet. Where is he? How come that boy didn’t even bring his phone? This made me getting more frustrated and worried. If I saw him, I’m sure I will knock his head!

I was waiting for him outside their gate. Mama jung did asks me to wait inside but I insist wants to wait for Jesse outside. I’m still remembering her advice and I’m very thankful to her because she gave me her wishes.

Flashback

 “Oh, My dear Tiffany? What’s brought you here?” mama Jung asks.

“Mama Jung? Where’s Jesse?” I answered.

“He went out few hours ago. What’s wrong my dear?” she sounds like a caring mother for me.

“Uhm, I need to meet him. I have something that is very important to tell him Mama Jung.”

“Well I can see through your eyes Tiffany. I hope that important things can solve the problems between you two.” She smiles at me. It feels like she knew everything what’s happening between me and Jesse.

“Jesse is a great man one day Tiffany. I’m sure he will give all the happiness to you if you’re with him. Even he’s a bit coward to confess something that will make him regret everything. His heart still reminds the same person in him. He won’t change even though he is trying to act likes he’s fine. Remember Fany-ah, I trust him to you. I’m sure you did feel the same for him, it just that the ‘TIME’ that you need to realized it.”

End of flashback.

I was speechless for what she has told me. Now I know why he has been avoiding me.  

It’s almost 7.30pm and its dark already and he still not home yet!

“Jesse, where are you. I’m scared Jesse.” Is true I’m scared dark. I need to meet him now. N.O.W. I even got that from him.

I heard footsteps not far from me. But I don’t dare to stand up, and hug tightly my knees.  I was sitting for I don’t even remember how long I sitting outside their gate waiting for certain ice prince.

I can hear the footsteps are getting near…near...it’s getting near.

*tap*tap*tap* STOP!

“It stopped! But why I can feel someone is too near and watching me? Oh god please help me!” I was praying inside and still hug tightly even more.

“Excuse me miss? Who are you?”

Wait! I know whose voice is that.

Jesse!

 

Author’s Pov

 

Jesse had just arrived his parent’s mansion, and he saw someone sitting and hugging her knees in front of their main gate.  From her looks, Jesse still not recognizes who she is. But the familiar figure makes he thinks that look like someone he knows. Someone he wants to meet and be with her.

Tiffany was surprised to hear that familiar voice which she hasn’t heard for hours.  

Tiffany bravely held her head and stand up as their eyes locks to each other. At the same moment, their feelings shiver in their spines and heartbeats pounding unconditionally. A blush crept in Tiffany’s cheeks as a genuine smile formed in her lips as she crashing her body to him. Tiffany couldn’t hold anymore. She hugs Jesse tightly as she doesn’t to let him go.

However, at the same time Jesse was too shock when he met Tiffany’s eyes. He could tell that her eyes were full of worries and fear. He misses her touch, her warm in him. So he hugs her back.

Tiffany burst into tears as she feels someone hug her back and she know who’s warm is that. She couldn’t stop as she was too happy.

Both of them break their hug as Jesse was the first want to break it.

Jesse looked up, he was agape with the Tiffany’s beautiful eyes smile, and he has never seen such a beautiful thing. He won’t forget that eyes. But he frowns when he saw the tears that come from her previous eyes.

“She cried.”

No words between them as Jesse automatically brought his hand to wipe all the tears. Tiffany still couldn’t stop her own tears. She never feels embarrassing in front of him. She doesn’t care Jesse call her ugly face. All she wants now is to be with him.

Jesse wanted her to stop crying. Even though he doesn’t know what happens to her. But he could seems like is part of his responsibility that makes she cried. Is true she will looks more ugly when she cry and it’s funny to .

“Hey, stop crying will you? Why you were here? What’s wrong Tiff?” He asks with his soft and concern tone.

“He called me Tiff?! Wohoo!!” Thoughts Tiffany happily inside.

She tried to stop as she never stops looking his eyes. She takes a deep breath as she finally says something. She says something that is very important which can change everything.

“Jesse? i…love you.” 

******************************************************

Next Chapter.... Let's start with our new book Tiff. The book that contains with our love inside. <3

******************************************************

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........................

i know guys, is been a while i didn't update! i'm so sorry bout that. Busy all day and i always get sick. Sigh. I was trying to get some free time to work on it. However guys it just a short update...sorry ya! ^^ Next chap will be the last one! THE LAST. THE ENDING!. Hope you guys like the story. Don't forget to comment ya! btw...happy VALENTINES DAY again!!  BYE!!