Chapter 3 Meeting Him

Mr. Annoying and Mrs. Perfect

Jaehyeon’s POV

 

I put the key in and opened the door…

 

As soon as I stepped inside, I felt this warm feeling in my body. Ahhhhh… I wish this were my permanent home. The inside is so much cooler than the outside. It was so simple yet modern. I walked around and looked for my room.

 

I have been walking around for about 3 minutes when I saw a small corner, which led to 2 bedroom doors. The first one I saw was dark blue and I was about to enter when I realized the other door was light blue. I didn’t know which one to go into so I just randomly chose to go into the dark blue since I was already right in front of it.

 

I turned the doorknob and entered. WOW! The room was decorated in a clean yet edgy style and I liked it A LOT! There was even a guitar and lots of CDs. How did she know I loved music?? Anyway I love this room sooo much.

 

I placed my bags down and lay down on the bed. I decided to take a little nap since I was extremely tired.

 

I was awakened by the sound of a door closing. I quickly got up.

 

OMG!!!!!!! I saw I guy standing there with only a towel wrapped around his lower body. OMG his abs LOL okay I admit I might sort of be a byuntae but whatever. There is a freakin hot guy standing in a place he doesn’t belong in. I think he was busy with the doorknob cuz he hasn’t turned around yet…

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THEIF THEIF THEIF HELPPPPP THERE IS A FRIGGIN HOT HALF THEIF IN MY ROOMMM!!!!!!” I screamed.

 

He finally turned around and was just as shocked as I was.

 

“SEEE YOU ARE SHOCKED THAT MEANS I CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED. YOU WERE TRYING TO STEAL THE DOORKNOB!!!!” I yelled again.

 

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and covered my mouth so that I couldn’t speak anymore. I was trying to kick him off and get out of his grip but he was too strong. We stayed there like that until I finally started to calm down.

 

“MUFF MUFFMUFFFMUMUFF MUFFFFF!” I tried to speak.

 

At last I gave up and stopped struggling. He then let go of me.

 

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” he asked me.

 

“I should be asking you that. You crazy ert thief!” I said.

 

“My name is Yoseob…. Yang Yoseob…. And this is my room.” He said calmly.

 

“Yang??” I was surprised. “So you are the kid Mrs. Yang… I mean Umma was talking about. She had a son not a daughter ughhhh.”

 

“How do you know my mother? Why are you calling her Umma? And why are you in my room?” he asked.

 

“OH I am so sorry I thought this was my room… I am living here for at least a year so yeah…” I explained.

 

“Really? I didn’t even know that. Oh wait you are the one that Mom was talking about?? I thought you were a guy.” He stated.

 

“No… apparently I am a girl.  So sorry about that and ummmmm you might want to put on a shirt.” I said, as my cheeks were turning red while staring at his bare chest.

 

“Umm you know you are blushing right?? Anyway as a welcome present why don’t I give you a hug?” he said and walked over wrapping both of his hands around my waist. His bare skin was touching me and my cheeks were flushed.

 

“Hahaha see you are blushing.” He joked pointing a finger at me after he let go. “Anyway, don’t you recognize me from anywhere?”

 

“No way dude! Umm am I supposed to?” I asked.

 

“Do you like KPop?” he asked. Curiosity was written all over his face.

 

“Duh! Who doesn’t? I love Infinite!!!” I say fangirling a little.

 

“Have you ever heard of BEAST??” he asked.

 

“ Beauty and the Beast?? Yeah sure I read that story when I was young.” I replied.

 

“Ughhhh are we that unpopular?’” he mumbled to himself.

 

“Did you say something?” I asked I was sure I heard something like binocular or something. Ok I admit that I haven’t been able to get my eyes off his perfectly toned abs.

 

“Nahh… anyway you like what you see?” he said smirking. OMG I got caught staring. DAMN!

 

“In your dreams. Abs aren’t my thing.” That was a total lie.

 

“Oh really because when you first saw me I think I recall you calling me a freaking hot half thief.” He said with a wink.

 

“W w well I di di didn’t memean it.” I was stuttering like hell.

 

“Fine…. Let me show you your room. You needed help right?” he asked. Since when did he turn so nice?

 

“Thanks” I said smiling like and idiot.

 

He led me to a small door at the end of the hall which surprisingly wasn’t blue at all. Maybe Umma mixed up the colors. I thanked him and went inside.

 

Just as I closed the door I heard a noise outside. It sounded like metal scratching wood. Wait a minute…. I tried to open the door but realized that it was blocked with something. I heard the laughter of Yoseob on the other side.I knew it!

 

 

That little jerk would never be nice to me. He blocked the door outside so tht I couldn’t get out.  I looked around the room I was trapped in and found out that it was a toilet!That is why the door wasn’t blue.

 

I started banging on the door and yelling his name. He was just laughing like crazy outside.

 

“LET ME OUT!!!” I screamed.

 

“Not until you admit that you think I’m hot.” He said. Even though I can’t see him, I swear that there was a smirk on his face.

 

“Never!” I replied.

 

“Then you are never coming out of there.” He said.

 

“Fine.. I give up. Yang Yoseob is by far the hottest guy I have ever lain my eyes on.” I said.

 

I could even hear him smirk on the other side and then I heard the sound again. Then he opened the door. I was about to go out but he picked me up bridal style and carried me towards my real bedroom. Then he laid me down on the bed.

 

“Have some rest, Jae.” He whispered into my ear before leaving my room. Something in his voice made him sound like he actually cared.