Cute Stranger

Mr. Annoying and Mrs. Perfect

Jaehyeon’s POV

 

 

-BAMM! –

 

I slammed the door behind me as I walked into my room. I can’t believe he said that! Ugh! How dare he sass me? And I still have to put up with him for as long as I live here and we already got off on the wrong foot. At least I have Mrs. Yang right?  I wonder if a guy like him even has friends. Humph, Impossible! No one can put up with him that is just the plain truth… At least I cant. Oh god help me…

 

Anyway I finished unpacking so I might as well get up and walk around the neighborhood right? I slowly peaked out of my room. Ok, coast is clear Yoseob is still in his room. I quietly scurried across the hall and crept out of the house being extra careful not to make a sound.

 

Outside, the sun was shining and everything had this positive vibe. A smile crept onto my face as I made my way around the block. After about 10 minutes of walking I found a small park where a lot of kids were visible. I strolled into the park and watched the kids playing happily. I spotted a little shop where they sold drinks around the corner. I felt a sudden feeling of thirst block my throat. I walked up to the shop and bought some lemonade from the ajusshi at the store.

 

When I turned around I accidently bumped into a man and spilled my drink all over him.

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry.” I said trying to wipe lemonade of his shirt.

 

“ It’s alright. But you do have to buy me a new shirt.” the voice joked. It turned out a lot younger than I imagined.

 

In shock, I looked up at the person. My eyes met his… He was about my age I think. He had these dark brown eyes that you could stare at all day, fair skin, the cutest eyebrows ever, and plump lips. He was dressed in a white shirt (now covered in lemonade) and black jeans and had a warm smile on his face.

 

We just stood there staring at each other for what seemed like forever until I finally broke off the stare with an awkward cough. Coming back to his senses, he laughed slightly.

 

“Oh… uh…okay sure umm. When can I buy it for you?” I asked trying my best not to sound nervous.

 

He laughed again. Ahh… his laugh… “You know that I was just kidding right?” he replied.

 

“Oh really? Oh…yeah I knew that… Okay I didn’t.” I said with an embarrassed smile.

 

“Haha! Anyway my name is Gikwang.” He said. Gikwang… that’s a nice name.

 

“Hi! My name is Jaehyeon, but my close friends call me Jae. Nice to meet you, Gikwang sshi” I said.

 

“Call me oppa if you want I can tell that you ae younger than me. Not to sound creepy, but can I call you Jae… I mean, unless you don’t want me to which is fine.” He muttered.

 

“I guess so since I get to call you “Oppa” sure!” I said with a grin.

His face lit up. He was obviously happy.

 

“Komayo Jae” he said. “ Are you from this neighborhood? I haven’t seen you around before.”

 

“ Yeah I just moved here today. I came to stay with a friend of mine. Well, more like a person I know.” I replied

 

“Oh.. I see I live just around the corner actually. Hey umm why don’t I buy you another drink and we could talk and get to know each other?” He answered

 

“Sure… I have nothing else to do and I’d rather spend time with you than sit around at the house so why not.” I said.

 

He bought 2 new cups of lemonade and we sat down on a nearby bench and talked about random stuff. I think it is strange but words just kept coming out of my mouth. It feels so natural talking to him. Almost like I’ve known him for years let alone a couple minutes ago.

 

After a while he seemed to remember something. “do you recognize me from anywhere?” he asked. What is with people asking if I recognize the? It is not like they are famous or anything.

 

“Umm no I don’t think so.” I replied

 

His humungous grin grew when I said that and he nodded happily while humming a tune. Weird…

 

“Anyway its getting late,” I said looking at my watch. “ I should probably go its almost 6 pm.”

 

“Alright bye see you around Jae.” He stated calmly.

 

“Goodbye Gikwang oppa” I said before I ran off towards the park gates.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi! I hope its not getting more boring.... I'm still new at this so yeah... I'm trying my best not to bore u guys to death so please keep supporting me. Thank You . Oh! I added Gikwangie to the story. Dont worry the other members will also come in in the next 2 chapters or so but Gikwang is an important character so I needed a seperate introduction. Once again Thank You very very much! Mauh XD