Chapter 2 New Home??

Mr. Annoying and Mrs. Perfect

Jaehyeon's POV

DING DONG DING DONG

 

The doorbell was ringing. I quickly checked the time. Oh! It has already been an hour since I started playing games, time flies by so fast. I lazily got up from the couch and fixed my hair before opening the door.

 

"Oh hi you must be Jaehyeon. I'm Mrs. Yang, your mom's best friend." said the kind looking lady standing in front of me.

 

"Oh yes I am. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Yang. Mom talks a lot about you." I said with a smile.

 

"Please call me "umma" after all, your mom is like my sister and I already love you like a daughter. You are very pretty. My child is only 2 years older than you though." Mrs. Yang replied.

 

"Of course umma!" I said happily since I have never called anyone umma in my life. Even if I talk to my mom I only say mom and nothing else. It's a weird habit of mine.

 

"So are you ready to go?" She asked.

 

"Yes, Umma." I said as we both walked outside to her car.

 

I hopped into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on while Mrs. Yang was putting the key in. After she got on, the car drove off into a part of Seoul I have never been to before. The car ride was quiet because I was listening to music and she was listening to the radio.

 

After about 20 minutes of riding, we pulled up in front of a medium sized house. Even though I say medium sized, the house was a lot bigger than mine and it was extremely cool. She must be really rich.

 

"It's really cool." I said.

 

"Oh thank you. My child designed it alone." She replied.

 

"Wow! She must be really talented." I said. I was pretty impressed. 

 

"She?" Mrs. Yang questioned. She looked confused. “Never mind.... I am so sorry but I have to go to a meeting right now so you can just go into the house and unpack. Your room is the one with the blue door. Maybe you will meet my child. If you are hungry there is food in the fridge okay?" she stated handing me the house keys.

 

"Ok bye Umma!" I cheerfully said as I walked up to the door.

 

I turned the key and opened the door...