1st: Snoopy

The One True Pairing

Enveloped in the pitch darkness of the room, Chaerin was sitting, quietly and motionless. With both of her feet glued on the chair, her hands was constantly clicking on the touch pad of her laptop right in front of her. Her eyes moving rapidly, reading through websites after websites. Ever since she had arrived in Korea, Chaerin had locked herself in her hotel room. Mr Hwangsu, her attendent was worried if something was bothering her but she insisted for her personal space and enforced that nobody could disturb her at all. She took her meals regularly so it provided some relief to Mr Hwangsu who was constantly thinking of the worst.

Chaerin knew there was a limit to researching just online. As she reached a dead end, it was only then that she realized the night had turned to day. Switching off her laptop, Chaerin opened the curtains to her room and went out to the balcony. Stretching her arms up high and twisting her waist around, she took a deep breath of the morning air and refresh herself. Standing at the very top of W Hotel, Chaerin was given the Extreme Wow Suite, courtesy of Park Bom, or known to the world as Ayaka Seira Kurusagawa. The Suite was lovely and spacious but it was too much for Chaerin being the only one using the room. She had only brought one suitcase with her, bringing clothes just enough for a few days but Bom Unnie had went beyond that and actually bought a whole closet, waiting for her in the walk-in-wardrobe of the Suite.

Chaerin wasn't that comfortable with her gesture despite being related. Even if they were family, the concept of family relations was unfamiliar to Chaerin who lived all her life, away from her own. After washing up, she just grab her sweatsuit from her suitcase and went off to start the day.

"Good Morning, Miss Ferreria." greeted Mr Hwangsu who was waiting outside.

"Have you been outside my door all this time?" Chaerin asked while tightening up her shoelaces.

"Yes, just in case if you needed anything."

"No offense Mr Hwangsu, but there is room service for a reason."

"I apologize, Miss Ferreria."

"There is no need for apologys, Mr Hwangsu, although I would gladly appreciate if you don't call me, Ferreria."

"Then, what would you like to be call?"

"CL."

Chaerin had always disliked the treatment given to her due to her family name. The name, Ferreria, wherever she went had striked fear and demanded respect regardless whether she did anything or not. She understood where the sentiment had came from and she had played a part in their fearsome reputation yet there was something much more to her than just her family name. She was Chaerin, or CL by her associates.

"Alright then, Miss CL, where are you off to this morning?"

"My morning jog and I would like to go alone if that's possible."

"That is simply out of the question, Miss CL. Your safety is the upmost importance for me."

"Well, you don't have a choice, Mr Hwangsu."

The door of the elevator opened just in time and Chaerin went in. Before Mr Hwangsu could even utter another word, Chaerin quickly shut the door, waving to him goodbye.

"Sorry, Mr Hwangsu, but I'll meet you later. Don't worry too much." smiled Chaerin to the security camera in the lift.

Knowing that Mr Hwangsu would immediately try to find her, Chaerin dashed out of the lift to the surprise of the hotel guests coming in and hurried out of the main entrance. At the corner of her eye, she saw the men in black who had accompanied her before, already in the lobby trying to locate her. There was bicycle nearby, probably belonging to the guy who was making a delivery. Chaerin saw the chance and grabbed the bicycle. Pushing it off onto the road, she effortlessly leaped onto the seat and quickly cycled into the corner of the road.

Chaerin had memorized the streets after surfing the maps online and after looking around, she knew excatly where she needed to go.

 

~//~

 

On the other side of Seoul, in another secluded room, was Kwon Ji Yong or else known as G-Dragon.

Ever since he return home, he had been under his covers, sleeping through the days' end, only to wake up to go to the toliet and drink some water. He had switched off his phone to avoid any calls that could disturb his sleep and even plugged out the main landline to secure absolute silence. He only woke up when he felt his stomach, grumbling.

Unlike his refined and sleek self which he usually display to the public as G-Dragon, Ji Yong woke up to realize that his whole hair became a bird nest overnight and his eyebags grew darker.  He didn't bother about his appearance for now and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat. It was only when he opened the refrigerator that he remembered that he forget to remind his manager to stock up on the groceries. A sealed carton of milk was all that was left behind. Having just a day left before it expire, Ji Yong tore it open and glup it all down.

Having filling his stomach with some substance to last him at least an hour or so, he took a bath to start his day. Since his whole apartment was dimmed, he didn't knew excatly what time it was currently. He went back to his bedroom and switched on his phone to get the time. It was only then that his phone began flooding with missed calls and unanswered texts. Ji Yong nonchalantly scroll up to see the senders' names. Majority of it came from Kiko which at the moment, felt tiresome to deal with. The last one to call him which was just a few minutes ago was Seung-hyun Hyung. He redial the number as he began to undress himself and run the hot water in the tub.

"Hello? Hyung?" he asked.

"Ji Yong, have you finally woke up?"

"Just did. What's up?"

"Well, I know you have a schedule later on in the afternoon but do you mind stopping at the company for awhile?"

"Why are you still at work? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your wedding day?"

"It's just some extra work I need to get done. Beside, it's tomorrow. You're coming right?"

"Of course, I'll meet you in two hours' time."

"Don't be late!"

"Fine."

As he ended the call, another text massage came for him. It was Kiko again. Ji Yong threw his phone on his bed and went into the bathroom. If she has the energy to text him so many times, she can wait for his reply as well. He threw his night clothes into the laundry basket and slammed the bathroom door.

 

~//~

 

As much as Chaerin didn't wanted to admit it, after cycling for a few hours and finding herself in the middle of nowhere, she was lost. Despite having memorized the maps, there was one thing that Chaerin failed to realize was that most maps online weren't that hundred percent accurate. In the eagerness of trying to proceed with her plans and trying to get away from Mr Hwangsu, she totally forgot that she didn't had any breakfast yet. With her energy running down low, Chaerin got off the bicycle and started pushing it along the road. Her stomach began grumbling continuously and she knew that she needed to stop to find something to eat first. Luckily, she had some money with her if not, she didn't know what to do.
 

It was along this same road that Ji Yong was cruising by in his white Bentley Continental GT. He wanted to drive his white Lamborghini Aventador but he didn't knew where he put his keys. Though he hated being messy, there were simply times when he was too tired to bother about cleaniness. Ji Yong tried to drive as fast as possible to the company so that he could have breakfast there but out of all days, a traffic jam occured at that very junction he had arrived at. He had no choice but to wait it out until the traffic jam was clear. It didn't help that his stomach was craving for food so desparately. The aircon was making his skin feel dry so he switch it off and opened the windows to let the natural air in. As he did, a heavenly aroma drifted in. Instantly, Ji Yong knew that there was a food stall nearby and lucky for him, it was just a few distances away. He wanted to go out and buy something quickly but the traffic police who was loitering around the area made it difficult for him to do so.

There was this young lady standing near the food stall. He tried to call out to her for help but it went to deaf ears due to the constant honking of the cars. He had no choice but to do something to attract her attention. Looking behind at his back seat, he saw the Snoopy plush toy belonging to a relative of his. Without thinking, he grabbed it and tried to throw it beside her.

Instead, he hit directly on her head.

Chaerin couldn't not believe what just happened. She was happily trying to eat when out of nowhere, something hit her by the back, causing her to drop her food and spilling it on the ground. Furious over the fact that her money had gone to waste, she turned around to see which idiot would dare to disturb her scant breakfast. She looked around but there was no one willing to admit. She grabbed the Snoopy toy from the ground and was about to rip to shreds when out of the blue, someone shouted at her.

"Don't!!"

Chaerin glanced up and saw someone appoarching her. Although it might seem to be an inappropriate situation to start their story, this was the first time that both Chaerin and Ji Yong entered each others' lives.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hi all, I'm Nana and I'm quite new here. I'm a huge YG STAN so this is the first time I ever wrote a fanfic on KPOP. I still have no plans on how to end the story but I'm constantly trying to come up with new ideas so if I'm late on the update, please forgive and understand. Like the foreword, I haven't decide on the OTP too. I'm a major shipper of SKYDRAGON as well as SUNSKY, so let's just see, won't we?

Shout out to sophiee, chaeyang518, Ciel_GZB, anthesterion and MerodiasuSairenHime. Thanks for subscriping to me. I'll do my best to write a good story. If you have any suggestion, please do write down on the comments section below. Thanks!