Mutual Feelings.

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

It may have some failed .

 

 

 

Taehyung never failed to make him happy. Even just being with him can enliven his mood, his presense is enough to brighten up his day.  Whenever he is around he become so lively.

 

Their friendly date is the best date for him instead of going to the mall or having fun at an amusement park Taehyung suggested to spend their night at the roof of his house while staring at the stars. Jungkook can't understand the addiction Taehyung had for the stars. He said that stars can make him calm and relax that whenever he is in pain or struggling about life he will at the stars to remind himself that everything will be fine. 

 

He take that as an opportunity to learn more about him, He suggested to shared some stories about their life while star gazing. Taehyung agreed.

 

"Go first." Taehyung orderred. 

 

He take a deep breathe. "Ahhmmm...." He paused. thinking of something to share. "I don't know what to say!" 

 

"You suggested it and then you can't tell anything!" He jokingly said.

 

He smiled. "My life is not interesting that's why."

 

"Says who?" He opened the pack of cheese curls they brought to have something to eat while star gazing. "Tell me what do you feel right now!"
 

Jungkook was suprised by his question but he composed himself when he noticed that he was looking at him. "My feelings?" He said in low tone. "I'm feeling like I'm a new person. I never been this close to anyone before. I'm a shy person actually, i never experienced going in the roof, Staring at the stars and wondered why I don't do it before, i like it. i like being with you!" 

 

"You like me!" Taehyung said while seriously looking at him. 

 

Do I like him? The question caught him off guard. "I said I like being with you not I like you!" He eyed him. "Thats different!" 

 

Taehyung smiled and sat up. "That's the same thing!" 

 

His phones vibrates, He ignored it and sat too. "It's your turn what do you feel right now?"

 

He looked at the stars. "I'm feeling like we're couple, Looking at the stars, Waiting for an shooting stars." His gaze turned to him. "I had a feeling that you like me!"

 

He locked his gaze to him, now without trying to hide what he really feel about him. He like him. He like Taehyung. He knew it. They both knew it.

 

Taehyung smiled and turned his gaze back to the stars.

 

"If ever I like you will you like me too?" He bravely asked.

 

He smiled."i found out that you like me by myself so find the answer by yourself." He said without looking at him.

 

Jungkook knows that he could deny it. He could deny that he like Taehyung but he choose not to. He knew that in eyes of many it's wrong but he like him, He like those moments when they stared at each other, everytime he put his shoulder on him his muscles tensed. He like him since the first time he entered their room but he was too scared to admit it.

 

Taehyung didn't answered him but he knows that he have hope. Hope that he also like him, that someday they can be couple, that one day he can hold his hand, hug him, Kiss him.

 

He tensed when Taehyung moved closer to him and put his arm on his shoulder. He looked at him. He wondered how his touch can make him feel nervous and can make his heart beat fast.

 

Taehyung met his gaze. "I kiss on first date!"

 

He was suprised on what he said. He lowered his face to kiss him but he push him. "WHAT?"

 

Taehyung wasn't listening he pulled him and hoild his face and crash his lips to his. He was uprised when Taehyung moved his lips. Jungkook couldn't believed it. His lips. Its little movement. It felt like heaven. He couldn't hear any thing except his heart which is beating so loud and fast. Without knowing he found his lips returning the kiss. He opened his mouth and Taehyung took that as an opportunity to entered his tongue.

 

He give a silent moan. Each of his mouth on his unleashed a firestorm of new sensation.

 

And what he was doing in his mouth....

 

It felt like a dream. His lips were too soft. His kiss too tender. But it wasn't a dream. In his dream didn't feel strange. He didn't know what was happening to him he felt faint. Drenched with heat. Sensitive.

 

Pleasure had taken hold and would not let go. All could he think about was how good it felt. His talented mouth. With each teasing brush of his lips to his, the sensation only intesified. Building. Making Jungkook yearn for something more. Something he didn't understand but desperately wanted.

 

 

Taehyung was trying to take it slow, but the little sounds he was making were driving him half-crazed. He wanted to bring him pleasure so instead of ravishing Jungkook senseless, he coaxed with a long, slow of his mouth.

 

And he responded....

 

God, Jungkook responded. Tentatively at first, and then with his persuading, more boldly. 

 

Jungkook slid his arms around his neck and opened his mouth. A growl of pure sastification tore hrough him at the instinctive response. He wanted nothing more than plunge into his mouth, to take what he offered. He slid the tip of his tongue betwen his ips for one deft flick before quickly retreating he felt his shock but didn't give time to think. His tongue swept inside on his mouth again longer this time, letting Jungkook get used to the sensation and when he felt him relax against him he showed him what he wanted. Circling his tongue against his, he slid deeper and deeper into his mouth. His eager response nearly broke him. Desire, held long at the bay, broke free in on torrentail storm. The sensation too much. His blood spiked. The reins of control began to slip hsi fingers as desire took over.

 

His kiss grew wilder. Harder. More insistent.

 

Go, he was so sweet. So responsive. He couldn't seem to get enough. He was spiraling down a tunnel of sensation. Quickly moving in a place of no return. He wanted him weak and wet.

 

But he knew this was not the right time. Not the right place. He liked to think he would have to come to his senses, that would managed to find the control that never eluded him before, but he would never know.

 

Jungkook phone did it for him. It was ringing.He stop kssing him but their lips were still together. He smiled. "Thats beautiful." He said reffering to the kiss. "Answer the call." He gave him a peck before letting go of his lips.

 

He can see a pink stain on his face. He shyly smiled at him before answering his phone.

 

"Hello mom!" He said.

 

"Where are you?" He heard his mom asked.

 

He gazed at him. "I'm with Taehyung!"

 

"I guess he's the reason why you forgot what the date is." Taehyung can sense that Jungkook's mom was a little bit sad.

 

Jungkook stand up. "I'm sorry mom. I'll go home now"

 

"Bring Taehyung with you!" 

 

Then the line went dead.

 

"Tae wanna come with me?" He asked. He can't looked at him. "Today is mom's birthday!"

 

He smiled. "Sure"

 

Their night is not yet over. Tehy would continue their date on his house and Taehyung swear that after this night he will be on his heart.

 

 

Jungkook couldn't processed what happened. The kiss. The kiss that drive him crazy. He liked it. He loved it. His soft lips. His talented mouth. He don't know if he can forget it. He can't get over it. 

 

While ridding at the cab, He tried to put soem distanc between them. He was shy of what happened not that he regret it was far from that but everytime he moved away Taehyung moved closer until he cornered him at the edge.

 

"Stop moving away!" He put his head on his shoulder. "I want to nap!"

 

He smiled. "I think I already know the answer."

 

He take his head from his shoulder and looked at him. "It was obvious., Isn't it?" He asked with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Are we official." He asked of confusion.

 

Taehyung entagled his fingers to his. "We should enjoy this moment first before going on to the complicated stage."

 

If he felt a disappointment he don't admit it. Maybe he was right . Maybe they should take things slow.

 

 

 

Mrs. Jeon is waiting patiently for Jungkook and Taehyung. He felt a little upset when Jungkook forget about her birthday but hearing that he is with Taehyung is enough to forgive him. He want Taehyung for him. She know it maybe weird but she see how happy they are when they are together. He never Jungkook so happy like when he was with him. Taehyung changed his son. Tehy changed each other into something better.

 

"Mom we're here!" Jungkook shouted.

 

He hugged her. "I'm sorry. Happy birthday! mom!"

 

"Its okay" he gazed Taehyung.

 

He smiled. "Happy birthday Mrs. Jeon."

 

"Ahhh.." She said while putting his hand on his chest. Her eyes closed. "Thank you Taehyung. I won't hug you co'z Jungkook will be mad!" She joked. :He's so proctective of you!"

 

"Then let me hug youy!" He step closer and hugged her. "Happy birthday"

 

"You are such a sweet kid." He said dramatically.

 

"stop that, The food is already served." Mr. Jeon said who just come out of the kitchen with a wide smile on his face.

 

 

Taehyung really envy Jungkook for having a family like this. They seems really close to each other.

 

"Try this one!" Jungkook said as he put some food on his plate. "This is my favorite!"

 

Taehyung gave him a subtle smile. 

 

"You really like him kookie!" His father said. "You know I was like that when your mom and I were a little younger!" 

 

Taehyung smiled when saw the pink stain on his face. "Dad I'm just a being a good hostess." He explained.

 

"I can't buy that!" He looked at him. "If one you had been a girl I will ask your father for an arrange marriage but you are both guy so I cna't expect a marriage but still I want you together." 

 

"DAD!" Jungkook shouted. "You really trying to kill me of embarrassent!"

 

Everybody laughed. "Ok. i gonna eat." His father said.

 

Taehyung smiled when Mrs. and Mr. Jeon teased again them. He actually like him but Jungkook was really embarrassed. After eating and talking for almost two hours his parents already say a Good night. They asked him to sleep over because it was laready 11 in the evening but before they go upstairs Mrs. Jeon said that they want a Baby boy that make him laugh but make jungkook turned into completely red.

 

After a minutes, They decide to go to his room too.

 

"I'm really sorry about my parents!" He said as they entered his room.

 

"Its okay. I actually like it." He locked the door and turned the lights off. 

 

"Why did you turned off the light!" He asked nervously.

 

 

He move closer to him and grabbed his waist. "THEY WANT A BABY BOY REMEMBER?"

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for failed Fluff ans :))))))))))

Taekook/VKook is the main pairing in this story but it can change depending in the situation. 

What do you think about it? Thanks for reading! Hope I sastified you!