Introduction: TAEHYUNG

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

Taehyung had been a late bloomer, frail and awkward, a rebellious and angry teenager. Despite his family deeply loving and priviledge upbringing the boy seemed determined to detach himself from the family. Taehyung never listen and obey his father, he keep doing things he likes no matter if it is right or wrong. His only friend, Jimin, always tell him to change but he don't. He go to bar almost everynight not to flirt with girls but to drink. Taehyung don't want to socialite. He like blending into the background and not drawing attention to himself which was impossible because he have a perfect face.

 

Today was his eighteen birthday. The day that he'd been waiting for. The Kim Inheritance - a centuries old tradition in the family - bequeathed a staggeringly generous piece of the Kim weath to every Kim child on his eighteen birthday. The Kim believed that the inheritance was more helpful at the beginning of someone's life than at the end.

 

Taehyung had arrived early and waited, as requested in his father's private study room. The wonderful old room smelled of wood fires and loose-leaf tea. In a few minutes his father and his hyung baekhyun entered the room.

 

When the scrawny eighteen-year-old saw baekhyun, he frowned. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Bearing witness." Baekhyun offered. "Happy birthday Tae!"

 

Baekhyun was the only one who understand Taehyung in the family but he was not grateful about it. He was 16 years senior to him, like a father to him most of the time. In some oint Taehyung was grateful that he was his hyung but he never show it.

 

The boy mumbled and looked away. "Sit down Tae." His father said.

 

Taehyung sat in the solidaty chair facing his father's huge wooden desk. His father bolted the study door. Baekhyun take a seat off to one side.

 

Mr. Kim addressed Taehyung in serious tone. "Do you know why you're here?"

 

Taehyung smiled. "I thinks so."

 

His father signed deeply. "I know you and I have not seen eye to eye for quite some time, Tae. I've done my best to be a good father to you and to refer you for this moment."

 

Taehyung said nothing. His father walked to the vault in the wall, unlocked it and removed a black folder. "Son, this porfolio contain everything you need to legally transfer your financial inheritance into your own name!" He laid it on the desk. "I hope you use this money to nurture yourself and make grow."

 

Taehyung reached for the folder. "Thanks."

 

"Hold on." His father said, putting his on on the porfolio. "There's something i need to tell."

 

Taehyung shot his father a contemptous look and slumped back down.

 

His father take a deep breath. " Don't you have plan pursuing your studies?"

 

"I told you!" He fired. " I'm not interested in colloge."

 

"But Son you need wisdom for you to know how to handle your inheritance!" His father voice was still calm and quiet. "If you want to join us in the company just tell us."

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "But so what dad? Don't you get it? I have on interest in playing dress-up with bunch of old men."

 

His father was silent for a long time. "Yes. I get it." Mr. Kim finally said. "Times are different now. I understand that it probably appears strange to you, maybe even boring but I want you to know that doorway will always be open for you should change your mind."

 

"Don't hold your breath." Taehyung grumbled.

 

"That'senough" His Fathersnapped, standing up. "I realized that life has been a struggle to you. Tae, but I'm not your only guide post."

 

Taehyung chuckled and glanced over at Baekhyun. "Is that why you're here Hyung? so you businessman can gang up on me?"

 

Baekhyun said nothing, instead directing a respectful gaze backto his father - a reminder to Taehyung of who hold the power in this room.

 

Taehyung turned back to his father.

 

"Tae!" His father said. "We're going nowhere... so just let me say this. Wealth is a commonplace, but wisdom is rare." He montioned to the porfolio. "I beg you to remember that welath without wisdom can end up in disaster."

 

Taehyung shot up. "Jesus! Dad. You don't give do you? Can't you see that i dont give a damn about it?" He reached down and scoopedup the black porfolio, waving it to his father's face. "This is my birthright.The same birthright of every Kim who came before me I can't believed you try to trick me with a lame stories about wealth and wisdom." He tuckled the porfolio under his arm and about to leave.

 

"Taehyung. Wait." He slowly turn to meet his father.

 

His father take a deep breath. " Ok. I lose. take any course you want! Just go to college. I'm begging you!"

 

Taehyung felt a chill. This was the first. "The school started a week ago do you think I'll be accepted?"

 

His father smiled. "Of course!"

 

"Then enrol me tommorrow!" Then he leaves the room and go to his own room.

 

I'm sorry if it was dull and boring. I'll try to be better next time! I want to start in different way so I hope it was okay! Thanks. In Chapter 2. it will be how Jimin and Taehyung became friends :) I'm not confident with my english so pardon me!