Maybe there's a chance.

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

sJimin can't wait for his class to end. He was not really a type of student who hates studying but at the moment all he wanted is to end this and kill himself practicing until his body collapsed, until therer's no more sweat that can get out of his body. He will concentrate practicing to forget about Taehyung, about how close he is to Jungkook that he seems to forget about him, forget those 10 years they've shared together. He know that he shouldn't be upset. He knew that because he is just trying to gain more friends which he never does before but he is afraid that his closeness to Jungkook would make him forget about him, He is afraid that Taehyung might fall in love with Jungkook.

 

Earlier this morning he tried to call Taehyung to ask him to skip class like they always did before but to his dismay, it was Jungkook who had answer his phone, with half awake voice. They slept together, that make him upset even more.

 

He knew he shopuld be happy for Taehyung co'z finally he's making a friend but everetime he tried jealousy came first. He want him. He want him only with him and not for anyone else. He'd been with him with for almost 10 years. He was there when everyone their turned back to him that's why he can't accept that their closeness lessen and the time they spend together is no longer enough and its all because of Jungkook.

 

When the bell rang he quickly picked his belongings and go out of the room even if the proffessor have not yet say her goodbye to the class. He really wanted to do something that will divert his attention. He walked too fast not even bothering if he bumped with anyone. He was on his way through the gate when someone grab his wrist.

 

"Where are you going in a such a rush? Don't you dare to skip practice." Yongi said.

 

He pulled his hand. He frowned. "Don't worry i won't." He turned his back and contunie walking.

 

Yongi left there standing, confused on wht Jimin is acting odd. He is ussually a lovely and jolly person but today is an exception.

 

When he arrived at the practice room he changed his clothes and turned the music on, dancing freely to it, moving his body with all force to release the bull in his system. He always did it but today was more intense, more harder. 

 

The pain he had inside is too much to handle. He can't bear it. He can't control it. He can't ignored it. It's tearing him into pieces.Right now all he wanted to do is to cry but of course he won't do that, he never did that, he never cried.

 

He have been dancing nonstop for almost two hours when the rest of BTS, including Taehyung arrived. They were suprised to saw him wet with his own sweat they praised him, in thought that he is doing that for him to better but he can see the worriness in Taehyung's eyes obviously he knew that something isn't right. He turned the music off and grabbed his wrist. "lets talk." Dragging him outside of the room.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Nothing." He said not looking at him.

 

"You can't fooled me." He said in stern voice. "How many times do i have to tell you that don't abused yourself when you have problems."

 

He smirked. "Do you really care?"

 

He saw Taehyung frowned. Confused. Suprised on his question. "I care for you the most."

 

"Well. I'm not aware." He turned his back and about to enetered the room again but he hold him in his arm.

 

"So the problem is me?"

 

He remained silent for a seconds trying to find something to answer. "No." He said. "The problem is i expected too much."

 

"Is it about Jungkook?"

 

He faced him. "its about me."

 

Taehyung frowned again. "What do you mean?'

 

"You would never understand."

 

"Try me. Explain it."

 

He thought that maybe this is his chance to confess his love for him but he can't. "i can't even explain it." He said half truth, Half lie.

 

"Is it about me being close to Jungkook?"

 

He wondered why TAehyung always got it right. "I think so." He bravely said.

 

"Look." He hold him in his shoulder forcing him to look at him. "You will always be my bestfriend even if Jungkook and I spend more times together. He would not replace you, He can't replace you."

 

Tears rolled down on his cheeks. Taehyung's words hits him. Bestfriend. He is just his bestfriend. He's so stupid toexpect that he also feel the same thing. Tears continue to rolled down on his cheeks. He hugged him.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you felt like you're been taken for granred."

 

He broke the embraced he wiped his tears. "I don't felt like I've been taken for granted. Like I said i expected too much. Its not your fault its mine." He entered the practice room again and Taehyung followed him.

 

"Are you alright?" Jin asked as he saw his swollen eyes.

 

He picked his things. "Yeah. i just need some air to breathe and some rest." 

 

"if you need someone to talk to you know how to contact me!" Rap monster offered.

 

"thanks. But I don't think you guys can help me, You guys are worse than my problem." He joked that made the ambiance sadder.

 

He say his goodbye to everyone the leave. He don't want to go home co'z their house will only remind him of Taehyung. Their childhood. His sleepover. He think of some place where he can be alone. He get his cellphone on his pocket and dialed someone to asked permission.

 

 

 

 

Its 7:45 in the evening and the busy night of Seoul is more pleasant the ussual, The raffic more moderate, Everyting seems fine and free. Except him. He was not fine. He can't control his tears from falling down. He blamed himself for falling inlove with Taehyung. The should have stopped it. He should have controlled it. He should restraint himself but he never did. The moment he felt like he was falling for him he did nothing to stop it instead all he did is to keep wishing and hoping that oneday Taehyung will feel the same. 

 

He is stupid. Stupid for not seeing that he only meant a bestfriend to him. He is naive. Naive for not knowing it.  Now he is in great pain because of his stupidity. Pain that slowly killing him. He damnly want kill himself in the moment. He damnly want to jump from the roof down to the road so that he could no longer feel the pain that burning inside him but he was not a coward and he would face this problem.

 

Suddenly he heard a footstep. He slowly turned his head to see the person. "How did you know that I'm here?"

 

Taehyung frowned. "I don't know you're here.!" He sat besides him. "Its awesome taht we have a same place to go when we want to think." He jsut reamined silent. "Did you cried again?" 

 

"It's not bad as I thought." This day he'd finally learned how to cry and it's somehow lessen the pain he had.

 

"I'm still willing to listen to your problem." He tapped his shoulder.

 

He think for awhile. He think if he should let Taehyung know his love for him but he was afraid of his reaction, he was afraid that he might avoid him. He knew taht he nedd to say it now. He deserves to knew it now. 

 

He sighed. "The problem is .... IO fall in love." He said looking at the stars beging for a courage to finished his words. "I fall in love with you!"

 

They both reamined silence for a minutes. He know Taehyung would not say the words I love you too but his silence is unxpected to him. it shatterd his eheart into completely pieces. 

 

He was suprised when Taehyung put his arm on his shoulder. "I see nothing wrong about it." He said. "But I'm not feeling the same way!"

 

"I know, Do you think I would cry if you do?" He said Jokingly.

 

"Don't try to void me!" He said in serious tone. "I can't go on a day without talking to you!"

 

"Tears gather on his eyes again but he stopped it from falling down. "But I need to!"

 

"Why?" He demanded.

 

He looked at him whos till staring athe stars, Eyes glistering with tears. "Because I need to have space to forget this feelings."

 

He met his gaze, in anytime the tears tehy have in their eyes is going to fall. "Don't. The feelings will die naturally."

 

Jimin tears fall first. "How did you know?" He said in sacrastic tone.

 

"I don't know. If it don't then it means it was meant to be, if it was meant to be then it means we were meant to be, if we were meant to be then it means a time will come that I will fall for you." Tears now falling on his eyes too, freely, out of control. "Please i know it sounds selfish but don't try to go away from me!"

 

He hugged him. "I won't." Tears falling in their eyes uncontrollable.

 

He knew that Taehyung is not giving him any hope he just don't want him to go away from him, He don't want his feeling ruin their freindship.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter done. Argghhhsss. Sorry if my story doesn't make sense at all. I want many things to happened in this story that required to show the POV of every character :) Sorry for  crappy chapter. 

 

Sorry in some typo and misgrammar.

Anyway. Share your opinion and comment it :) Thanks. I'll promise to be better next time :)