My House! My Rules.

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

It was already 3 chapters and honestly I was sad by poor response. I want to cut it off already and start a new one with more interesting plot but I realised that i should take it as a challenge for me to get better next time! Hope you like this one! You must forgive me this is my first :))

 

MY HOUSE MY RULES.

 

 

 

The orange hair boy was lying athis bed with only a boxer on. The first day or his first day was not bad at all, infact it was better than he expected.

 

What an eventful start. He said to himself

 

He actually enjoy beating that Rap Monster and wish he could do better but what he enjoyed most is being with Jungkook.

 

Suddenly a smile appeared at his feature. Why I always smiled when I remember him? I only met him today why he had a great effect on me?

 

He sighed. He closed his eyes and try calm himself down. He heard a footstep walking towards his room later on theres a knock on the door, not getting an answer, the door open slowly.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

He was in his way home when a car stop infront of him. The window rolled down revealing a familiar man on forties.

 

“If I’m remembering corecrtly.” The man in car said. “Jungkook, Right?”

 

With his voice Jungkook finally fiqured out who’s the man is. “Mr. Kim.” He said with a smile.

 

“Want to take a ride.” Mr.Kim Offered.

 

Jungkook waved his hand. “Thank you sir, but I’m fine.”

 

“Actually I want to talk to you!” He go out of the car “I already called your parents, so if you don’t mind I want to discussed certain topic to you!”

 

Jungkook looked confused. He stared at the old man. “Ok sir.”

 

Mr.Kim was a dear friend of his father, His father and Mr.Kim was a childhood friend who got seperated because his father family have to go back to Busan, Luckily they met again at Seoul. He only met Mr. Kim twice , First during his parents 25th anniversary, second is when he invited their family in an event which held at his house. He was entranced at the house, Actually It might been a sin to call it a house, It was a like a forest inside the house. The house had a Earth brown color and Earth stone at every post, there also trees inside the house. Though it was night he was prettysure that the house was like a forest in the day time because of the cannopy of the tree because the wall facing where the sun rise was a glass.He wish he could be there in the morning, siting in a table, sipping his coffee while watching the sun rise.

 

The car started to move. He was sitting at the passenger seat besides MR. Kim. “I guess your were assigned to be a tutor for someone!” Mr. Kim started.

 

Jungkook was surprised. “How did you know?” He asked.

 

Mr. Kim tap his shoulder. “His name is Kim Taehyung right?

 

Then suddenly it hit him. “He’s your son?” He asked in confussion.

 

“Yes” He answered. “ i want you to start today.”

 

“T-today?” Jungkook asked.

 

“If its fine with you.” Mr. Kim said. “You will sigh a contract to us even if you can’t convinve him to finish his studies, its just I want him to give it a try and I know in about weeks he will quit. There’s nothing he can do for so long.” He sighed. “So I will black mail him by your dreams and it would be easy if you become close. I want you to be with him every single day!”

 

Jungkook could hear the pain in his voice. “I don’t know what to do with him anymore. There are times that I wish that he was not my son. I cared too much for him but it seems like he don’t need that.”

 

He looked at Mr. Kim and give him a smiled. “He’s not bad as you think maybe he’s just holding back” jungkook said without knowing anything. Taehyung don’t look like a bad person at all.

 

“I hope so.” Mr. kim said in a depressed tone. “I know I already asked too much but please be his guide post, make him see the beauty and essence of life.”

 

Jungkook nodded and give a assuring smile. Its not about the contract, its more on being friend with Taehyung. “I don’t see him in your house during the event.” The said to divert the topic.

 

“He was locked up in his room, .” Mr. Kim said. “He don’t like socializing and always keep himself to anyone.”

 

Jungkook become more courious about Taehyung. Why I want to know more about him? Whe he was so interesting? Or I’m just interested with him?

 

“Jungkook.” Mr. Kim said again, broking the silence. ”I’ll be returning to my office now! You’ll have my driver to drive to the house!”

 

“No problem Mr. Kim” Jungkook said with a smiled.

 

“Call me Appa!” He said and go out of the car. Jungkook smiled.

 

Still, the house awe him. It was a past 1pm and the house was really like a forest. The maid told him that Taehyung was in his room, while walking to his room He want to back out and run but Mr. Kim pain stop him. He knocked ath the door when no one answered he opened the door slowly.

 

Taehyung was lying at his bed wearing only a boxer. He gulped. He don’t even have an ABS but Why so hot? He shake his head to erase the thoughts that running to his mind but everytime he try his eyes always go back to the bulge in his boxer. He entered the room and close the door.He walked to the bed.

 

Calm down! Calm Down! Fine! I can’t do it!

 

He turned his back and walked to the door.

 

“Too scared to waked me up? “ He stop. He turn and saw Taehyung sitting at his bed.

 

So he’s really not asleep. Arhggs.

 

“I’m not” Jungkook said while composing himself. “You seems so tired so I don’t want to disturb you!”

 

He stand up and proceeded to a wall and push something then the wall opened revealing his clothes. Jungkook stared at surprised but the bulge in taehyung’s pant caught his attention more.

 

“Where are you looking at?” Taehyung asked while holding a basketball short and a T-Shirt.

 

He quickly shifted his gaze. He could feel his face burning. “Where I’m looking at?” He returned the question.

 

Taehyung smiled. “ I don’t know!” He throw the clothes on the bed. “Change!”

 

“What?” Jungkook asked.

 

“You’re here to tutor right?” Jungkook nodded, “Then it might take time and if its already dark I won’t let you go home! I will ask my maid to wash your uniform so you can use it tommorrow!”

 

“What?” He said again.

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Can ou stop saying what?” He picked the clothes on the bed and handed it to him. “Change by yourself or I will take your clothes off and dress you by myself?” Taehyung bit his lips.

 

Jungkook stared him in surprised. He don’t even know what to say. Taehyung smiled at him crazily. “Do you?” He started unbottoning his uniform. He pushed him.

 

Taehyung laughed. “Ok. I’ll change!” Jungkook scanned the room. There are two door and he wondered which one is for the CR. “Which one is your CR?”

 

“Why?” Taehyung asked. “Are you shy to change infront of me?”

 

“Hell NO!” Jungkook exclaimed. He takes his T-shirt off first then the pants He don’t wear boxer co’z he’s not comfortable with it so by that he must see him in underwear, not to say the was semi hard because of seeing that bulge. He quickly put the basketball short.

 

 

“Why in such a rush?” Taehyung asked. He looked at him who was watching him. He could feel his cheeks burning again.

 

 Why he have to watch me? Arrgss.

 

He didn’t answered and put the T-shirt on. Helooked at Taehyung who was scanning him. His eyes laid on the bulge again.

 

Why it become bigger?

Ohh. Noo. Is he get hard by watching me?

 

Jungkook shifted his gaze quickly, afraid that Taehyung might notice again.

 

Can you stop looking at his bulge?

You have yours!

 

He composed himself and met Taehyung’s gaze.

 

“You looks good with my clothes.” He said. He turned his back and about to go out of his room.

 

“Wait.” Jungkook said. “Where are you going?”

 

“I haven’t take my lunch yet and I bet you too! So come with me downstairs.” Taehyung said without looking at him.

 

“Can you take a Shirt first please?”

 

Taehyung looked at him and laughed. “Am I too hot to handle?”

 

Jungkook eyes widened. “ Yes. And The hell is now waiting for you!”

 

Taehyung get a plain black T-shirt and wear it. “I never thought that you are a conservative!” He pinched his .

 

Jungkook jumped up! Taehyung laughed. “Lets go! I’m hungry!” Taehyung go out of the room and Jungkook followed!

 

Jungkook scanned the dining room! ”Your house was really amazing!” He said in amusement.

 

“If you want to live here” Taehyung said in serious tone . "Let me be your boyfriend.”

 

If Taehyung was joking he can’t tell co’z he was so serious. He looked at Taehyung who was busy eating his food. Taehyung lifted his head and meet jungkook’s gaze.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re thinking that I’m serious?”

 

Jungkook take his gaze off and start to eat. “ I’ve been here before!”

 

“Really?” Taehyung asked in surprised.

 

“Yeah. That was almost five months ago! “

 

Taehyung didn’t response. He continue to eat.

 

Its seem like he’s different person in house and in school.

 

When both of them are done they go back to his room. He take out his notebook to strat the tutoring but Taehyung grab his hand and pulled him to bed.

 

“Let go of me!” He said, Trying to get up from bed but he stop him.

 

“Lets take a nap first.” He wrapped his arms on his waist.

 

He could feel his breathings at the back of his neck. His heart was beating fast. “I’m hear to tutor you not to take a nap!”

 

He tried to free himself but Taehyung only hug him tighter. He could feel his d!ck at his back. “ Its my house, so therefore my rules. You’re my slaive now!”

 

He take a deep breath and accepted his destiny. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I don’t know whats going on me ! Why did I hug him? And why I cant let him go? My stomach is not doing right!

 

After a few minutes Taehyung loosen his hug so that jungkook can free himself. After freeing Jungkook turned to face him, Taehyung pretended sleeping like he did earlier.

 

Suddenly Jungkook brush the few strand of hair in his face. Taehyung heart stars to beat fast.

 

Why he’s doing it to me?

I never like skinship but when I‘m with himI always want to touch him!

 

Taehyung could not take it anyomore. He grabbed Jungkook ‘s hands.

 

“What are you doing?” He said. His eyes still close.

 

“I-I’m just trying to clean your face!” He said nervously.

 

Taehyung shot his eyes open. He could see jungkook face burning. “Whatever! I’m taking charges!”

 

He go on top of him . He tried to push him but he hold his hand. “ It won’t take long baby!”

 

Taehyung closed his eyes and lower his lips to meet Jungkook’s lips but before their lips met the door swung open.

 

“WHAT THE !”  familiar voice shouted.

 

Taehyung quickly got up from bed and Jungkook hides his burning face!

 

“Ji-jim-Jiminuie!” Taehyung said nervously.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope it was better compared to the past 3 chapters. Subscribe. Upvote and comment if you like my story. Thank you! 

 

I'm an alien thats why I was more comfortable writting in notebook. the half of the story was already done and the story is going to be the way teaser hint. keep in touch. It was going to be atleast 25 chapter! Stay updated :) and sorry for my awkward writting. Thank you again. Don't forget to click that little upvote if you like the story.

 

Feel free to critize and leave some comment so that I can make myself better. Fighting!