Chapter 5

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

 

****************************************************************

 

 

'Miss Jessica Jung' the voice of my highschool principal rangout across the football stadium,magnified by a microphone. I walked across the stage, My white heels clomping and my graduation gown billowing.

 

'Congratulations Miss Jung' He said, as he handed me my diploma and shook my hand.

 

'Thank you' I said with a smile.

 

It was a graduation night, a month after i told JungSu ( and later that night my mom ) that i was pregnant.

 

' You know what you have to do, do you? '

 

It was after graduation was over. Steph was dragging her feet to leave the highschool and i didn't blame her. We ahd a dreamt about this night all year, planning for epic parties and the freedom from being a high schooler. But since i had gotten pregnant, any hopes for me  " Partying it up on graduation night ' had washed down the drain. I tried to convince steph, she could go out without me, but she wouldn't hear it. We would be heading home soon for a movie night.

 

'Go home and watch The Pirates (Sulli's Movie?),right?' I could tell from the serious look on steph's face. That this wasn't going to be case, though.

 

'No' Steph replied firmly. She was silent for a minute. 'You have to tell him' with that, she nodded grimly in the direction of a group of gorgeous, laughing kids in our class. A few of the girls looked a little tipsy, like they might have started partying earlier. I didn't realize what she was talking about until i noticed a tall guy with a attractive brown eyes  murmuring something in the ear of a petite girl with perfect blonde curls. Sooyoung.

 

'What? No! No, I can't, Not tonight. '

 

'look at me Jess..' Steph said, putting her hands on either of my shoulders. The tassel on her cap bounced on her face as she looked me in the eyes.

 

'Whether either of you likes it or not, in seven months, He's gonna be a daddy. Don't you think he deserves some advice warning?she continued.

 

'Yeah' I replied sheepishly, her intense gaze making me nervous. ' but not now, Please.' I was begging her. ' I wasn't ready! '

 

'If not now, then when?After he comes back from college next summer, and his kid is walking? what are you going to do then, knock on his door and say, ' Hey, here's the kid i never told you about, where's my child support?'

 

I sighed

 

'Just not tonight, Okay?'

 

'Jess, This is your LAST CHANCE before he leaves for school.'

 

'What am i gonna do steph? walk up to him and say ' Hey! hate to interrupt one of ther best nights of your life, but in a few months, I'm having your baby! See you in the delivery room! ' :3

 

Steph rolled her eyes.

 

'Something like that, Now go! ' with that, she shoved me in the direction of Sooyoung's crowd, once i used to hang out with. I hated for it, but steph was right, i did have to tell Sooyoung soon and there's no time like this present right?

 

As I approached his clique of unapproachables they turned in unison, the girls perfectly styled hair whipping around, the guys sculpted eyebrows raising. Sooyoung was the only one not to look at me.

 

'Um, Sooyoung' i mumbled shyly. he turned around and, confusion clouding his perfect eyes. 'Can we talk?' 

 

(Soo- Hyung ^^ don't like oppa..I'm not gurl not yet a woman hahah :)

 

 

 

'Actually' a fit brunette who must gone to another school (she wasn't wearing a cap or gown) said, putting an arm protectively over Sooyoung's shoulder.' We were just about to leave.'

 

'Please..' I mumbled, looking from the unfamilliar girl to Sooyoung and back. ' It'll just be a second. It's really Important.'

 

'Sooyoung!' A guy named kris(exo^^) called. 'Let's Go!'

 

Sooyoung studied my face. He must have seen something serious there, because he waved to kris.

 

'You guys go on! I'll catch up!' He called back. 'What is it?' He said to me in a lower tone.

 

' Can we..um..take a walk?' I asked

 

'No' The brunette said, still clutching his arm. 'You can't'

 

'One sec, Hyuna.. Okay?' Sooyoung asked, squeezing her hand. he turned to me. ' Let's Go.' There was no compassion, no love in his voice-what did i expect though? I was nothing but an old ex-girlfriend and a one night stand. We took off away from groups of families and friends taking pictures and reveling in highschool memories.

 

'I'm just gonna come right out and say it. Okay?' I asked as i toyed with my manicure.

 

'Okay'

 

There was a long pause where the only sound was the far away chattering of graduates and their loved ones.

 

'I'm pregnant' Tears were in my eyes, no matter how many times i said it, reality still hadn't sank in. I couldn't look at Sooyoung. He said nothing.

 

'It's yours.' I finally spat out.

 

'What?' His response was immediate. 'No'

 

'Yes.. You're the only one i've ever---'

 

There was another pause..

 

'How long until------'

 

'It's born? Seven months.'

 

'So you're two months.'

 

'Yeah' There was another long heavy pause. I still hadn't gotten the guts to even look at Sooyoung. The Father of my unborn child.

 

'I want a DNA test'

 

'What? Sooyoung--'

 

'I want a proof that it's mine before i go paying for it.'

 

'Sooyoung, you're not going to pay for it, i just thought you should know..'

 

'Like hell I'm not going to pay for it. I'm going to pay for it everyday of my life, whether with money or without.'

 

'Sooyoung please..' I was crying hard now my tears slipping down my face. I looked up at him for the first time. There was not a single emotion on his face. He looked cold and calculating.

 

'Come talk to me when you have a DNA Test.'

 

And with that, he was gone, leaving me to cry alone behind the bathroom. 

 

****************************************************************

 

*HI?SPHERES?ARE YOU THERE?

SPHERES: HMMMP..... >_<

 

OH-UH PEACE SPHERES. 

 

v (^_^) v

 

Happy?Reading :p please comment :3 Bye!!!!!!