SooSica?? T_T

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

Sica's POV

 

         It was eight o'clock the next day, and I had an ob/gyn appointment to get another ultrasoung and check on the baby. Since Mom and Jungsu were both at work, I was going to be driving myself.

 

 

 Last night had been rough, but fortunately, I'd been able to finally get some sleep. When I woke up the next morning, my heart still hurt, but I was trying to put it behind me and accept the fact that Sooyoung was just no good.

 

 

 

  I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and slicked a tiny amount of make up onto my face. I pulled on a pair of maternity pants with an elastic waistband and one of mom's maternity blouses she had worn when she was pregnant with me. I walked down the stairs, grabbed my keys, and stepped out the front porch. That's when I screamed, seeing a silhoutte sitting on my porch swing. My entire body froze, and I became paralyzed with terror.

 

 

 

  

   "Relax! It's just me, Baby."

 

 

 

   "Sooyoung?" Without meaning to, I called his name. Instantly, I regretted it as he walked up to me, wrapping me in his signature cologne and leather scented embrace.

 

 

 

   "Get off me!!" I said, shoving him away. "I want nothing to do with you! Cheater!" I chosed to ignore the fact that he was on my porch when he was supposed to be hundreds of miles away.

 

 

 

  "Listen, Sica. I love you, and I would NEVER cheat on you."

 

 

 

  "Oh, really?" I asked, keeping my distance from him. "Then what did Yuri see on Instagram?"

 

 

 Sooyoung sighed.

 

 

 "My cousin, Sica. Yuri saw me with my cousin who also goes to school in L.A"

 

   

 "Oh please! Do you really expect me to believe that crap?That's the oldest card in the book!"

 

 

 "Sica, Please. As soon as I heard your voicemail, I got a flight to come back here and tell you I love you, and I'd NEVER do something like this to you. "

 

  

 

 He paid who know how much to fly to me in the middle of the night? That didn't sound like a cheater to me.....

 

 

 

But still....

 

 

 

 

 "Prove it. Prove to me that you love me and you wouldn't cheat on me, Sooyoung!"

 

 

 "Fine," he said, pulling his keys out of his pocket and jigling them in my face. "Come on. Get in my car and I'll prove it to you."

 

 

 

   No matter what I did, I couldn't fight my strong attraction to Sooyoung. No matter how angry at him I was, I wanted him to pull me in his arms again and tell me he loves me. But I knew my attraction to Sooyoung was dangerous. It made me want to believe everything he said and forgive anything he did. And that could be risky.

 

 

   "No," I said, no matter how hard it was to refuse him. " I have an ob/gyn appointment."

 

 

 

   " Fine, " Sooyoung shrugged. " Then I guess you don't want to know. "

 

 

 

    I screamed internally. He had complete dominance over me, and he knew it. But i had no choice. For my sake, for my son's sake, I had to know.

 

 

 

    " Okay, " I said. " Fine, "

 

 

  I followed Sooyoung to his car, where he opened the passenger door for me and helped me in. As we rode along in silence, I tried not to look at him. If i saw him, I would remember how attracted I was to him and then be back where we started.

 

 

 

 

  " Look at this, " he said, after a few minutes of silence.

 

 

 

 

   " I don't want to, " I retorted.

 

 

 

   " Sica, you have to look. "

 

  

   Reluctantly I turned to him and saw that he was extending his phone to me. I took at it and looked at the screen. Sooyoung, his arm wrapped a small petite girl with blonde and streaked with pink hair, her lips pressed to his jawline.

 

  

  "Why are you showing me this?" I demanded, tears rushing to my eyes.

 

 

 

   "So you know." was his only reply. I didn't finish for more information. At this point, I wasn't sure if I cared to know more.

 

 

 

    As we drove along more, I recognized the route we were taking. Before I knew it, we were at Sooyoung's house. I followed him inside in silence, with him offering no explanation as to where we were going or what we were doing.

 

 

 

   " Mom? " Sooyoung called. " Mom, where are you? "

 

 

 

  I followed him in silence as we found his mom in the kitchen.

 

 

 

   "Oh hi, Jessica!" she said brightly. " Well look at you! You're getting so big! And I mean that in the best way, of course. " she beamed up at me.

 

 

 

   "Mom, we only have a second, " Sooyoung said. " Who is this with me? " He handed the phone to his mother, the photo of him and the girl still on the screen. 

 

 

 

    "Oh!" Sooyoung's mom said. "That's taengo, my sister's daughter."

 

 

 

     It hit me like a brick wall. His mom's sister's daughter. His aunt daughter. His cousin.

 

 

 

 

      "Sooyoung, I----"

 

 

 

   But he stormed out of the room without a word to me. I followed him back out of the front door, down the steps, and into his car.

 

      

     "Soo?"

 

 

 

     No answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 He shoved the key in the ignition and angrily started the car.

 

 

    

"Soo?"

 

 

  

 

He didn't answer. We drove haughtily and quickly back to my house and sat in the driveway, parked in a longer period of awkward silence.

 

     

    

 

" Soo, please. I'm sorry. I've just been so moody lately, and so scared. I just love you, and I really want this to work. "

 

 

    

 

He was silent for a long time before answering.

 

 

    

 

"Sica. If this is going to work, us being parents and all, you have to trust me. Do you understand that?"

 

 

 

    

 

I nodded.

 

 

 

   

 

 " I love you more than anything else in this world, Jessica Jung. And you cannot forget that, not for one day when we're parent's. "

 

 

 

 

      

 

" I love you Sooyoung. "

   

     

 

Tears slipped down on my face. How could I be such an Idiot?!

 

       

 

     

"Hey, don't cry," he said, his voice softening. "Come here,Sica."

 

 

   

 

 

As hard as it was with my baby bump, I climbed over the center console and into his lap. Sooyoung's brown eyes locked with mine. I could feel his stomach rise and fall as he breathed. His hands slipped up my shoulders and into my hair as, our eyes still locked, he began to play with it, toying it around his fingers. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer, my heart thudding loudly. I wrapped my hands around the back of Sooyoung's head and pulled him in, our lips crashing together the same way our lives had five months ago. Even though we were already kissing, I leaned my head closer, wanting us to be together. I wanted every inch of our bodies to connect, even though mine had gotten so big. As we kissed, Sooyoung grabbed the seat adjuster, leaning us back until we were lying completely down. I giggled as I unbuckled his seatbelt, straddling him and kissing him as hard as I could, my hands running all over his body, wanting to feel every inch of him with my hands. He sat up slowly, our lips still locked, and opened the car door, and stepped out, pulling me into his arms. We kissed as he carried me into the house, up the stairs,a nd onto my bed. We kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep, and I woke up with cold, ghostly, lonely feeling of Sooyoung's arm not around me. He was back in L.A, and I was here alone. But I loved him and I trusted him, and that was all that mattered.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi?Update ^^ Spheres?

Are you happy now?Kekeke..Stubborn Sica-chu! 

Please comment, thank you...