Chapter 3

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

 

Sica's POV

 

 

 We both stood there in silence, stunned, My stomach was in my throat, and My heart was beating a million miles a minute.


 

' Positive? ' I choked. ' I.. I can't be Pregnant! '

 

' Jessie, Look-- ' Steph started.

 

My stomach heaved.

 

' I'm think i'm gonna puke. ' I said, miserably. Knowing i'd never make it to the bathroom on time. I leaned over and puked in the kitchen sink.

 

' Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore. ' Steph muttered, covering her eyes and stepping away as  i the water to wash out the sink. 

 

' That's  a first. ' I said

 

' Look, ' She said. ' If you need sometime by yourself to sort all this out, I get it. Just let me know and I'll be on my way. '

 

' No! ' I said ' Please, do not go. I don't think i can be alone right now. '

 

' Well.. ' Steph said ' Do you want to talk about it or.. ? '

 

' Not right now, ' I replied ' It hasn't sunk yet and I don't want to speed the process up. I'm going to be a mother... Yep, definitely can't think about that. It's making me nauseous again. '

 

' You're gonna be a great Mom, Jessie. ' Steph said with a genuine smile. ' Little kids love you, and You're one of the Nicest people I know. '

 

' Thanks ' I said, trying to ignore the fact that my name and word mom could even be in the same universe, much less the same sentence. My life had been turned upside down by two little lines. Gone was partying and late nights. Soon my life would be all diapers, spit-up and Barney. I would be labeled as the school . NOTHING would ever be the same. My life was pretty much over.

 

' Let's just go watch Tv or something. ' I said

 

' Sure, hon.. ' Steph said. I followed her into the den, leaving the pregnancy test on the kitchen counter for time being. We walked into the den and flopped down on my cushy blue couch. I pulled a blanket over me and stretched out, putting my legs on top steph's and hoping i could just sleep the nightmare away.

 

We were halfway through ' My Spring Day ' ( Lol ^^ ) when there were three sharp knocks on the door.

 

' My parents! ' I gasped, sitting up. My parent's must have come home from their dinner early. Panic started to rise in my chest.

 

' Calm down, ' Steph said ' Would your parent's really knock on their own door ?'

 

' Steph, I can't face them. ' I said, my hands shaking. ' I'm not ready. '

 

' Chill ' She said. ' I guarantee you it's not them, but if it makes you feel better, I'll get the door. Okay?'

 

I nodded as i laid back on the couch and tried to keep tears of panic from escaping my eyes. I watched Steph leave the room to answer the door.

 

' Oh hey, Yul. ' I heard her musical voice pour through the house. ' Yes she's in the den, Come on. '

 

Yuri? Oh no. Panic rose in my chest, now a million time worse than before. Why did it have to be Yuri? Oh no no no no no no. . .

 

' Hey babe. ' Yuri walked in the room. ' I thought i'd surprise you and try to make you feel a little better. ' Even though, He was the last person on Earth, I wanted to face, He still looked gorgeous.  In his hands, He clutched a bouquet of roses.

 

' I brought you something. '  He said with a smile, handing me the flowers. Why did he have to be the nicest guy in the universe? It was going to make me telling him the truth about my baby a million times harder.

 

' Thanks ' I said, smelling them. The smell made me a little queasy,  but I couldn't tell if it was morning sickness or a guilty conscience.

 

' Feeling any better? ' He asked, he sat down on the coach armrest and my hair.

 

' No ' I mumbled. Atleast that much was true,

 

' Do you mind if i go get a drink?' He asked ' I'll be right back after, I promise.'

 

' Not at all ' I said with a weak smile. ' You know where the kitchen is. '

 

He kissed me on the head and I smiled as i watched him walk away, He really was the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER,  Skipping a fancy dinner with his mom and dad to hang out with me, his sick mess of a girlfriend.

 

' Um.. Jess, where is he going? Steph hissed as she rushed back in to the room, her voice was heavy with urgency.

 

' The kitchen, Why ?' I asked.

 

' Hello! 'she whispered, terror on her face. 'Don't you remember what ELSE in the kitchen? '

 

My heart stopped. I was so stupid.

 

The Pregnancy Test was in the kitchen. Just as i sat up to see if i could distract Yuri, I heard his voice call out.

 

' Jessica? What it this?! '

 

Great. :3

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Spheres!!!!!!! -2nd Update again ^^. Hope ya'll like it :D

 

Uh-oh here comes trouble.. O_O

 

Oh no! Yuri?!

 

Jessica is Busted! Kekeke.. I love Stephanie here, supportive and caring BESTFRIEND. Sica is lucky to have a bestfriend like Steph.. ^^