Chapter 1

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

 

No one's POV

 

 

" I'd love to hangout with you babe, really i would. I said into the phone as i stretched out the couch.

 

" But, I really feel horrible. As i said it, a wave of nausea swept over me. I closed my eyes and presses the back of my head into the arm of the couch and waited for it to pass.

 

" Are you sure you can't make it?  My boyfriend, Yuri, said into the phone.

 

" I'm sure. I sighed.

 

" What's wrong with you anyway? " he sounded nothing short of caring and concerned,  which broke my heart.

 

" I don't know, Bad sushi. Maybe? "

 

I sighed to myself. It wasn't that much of a lie, was it? I mean, for all I knew. I COULD just have food poisoning.

 

" I'll talk to you later, Yuri Okay? I Love you. "

 

" I Love you, Sica-ah. Bye "

 

I pushed end on our call and laid my phone on the floor.

 

" Oh boy.  I mumbled to myself as i rubbed my stomach in slow, easy circles. " This is bad, this is really bad. "

 

I sat up to grab the TV remote off the coffee table. As i sat up, my stomach lurched and my head spun. Without waiting to see if it would pass, i jumped off the couch and sprinted to the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I knelt there on the bathroom floor until the front doorbell rang.

 

I sighed, flushed and went to open it. Standing in the front porch was my bestfriend, Stephanie.

 

" Geez, jessie.. she said, looking me over when i opened the door. You look rough. "

 

" I feel rough. I mumbled, closing the door behind stephanie as she walked.

 

" You haven't... she trailed off, searching my face.

 

" Just did. I said, leaning my head against the wall.

 

" I can't be pregnant, Stephanie. I said, tears welling up in my eyes. I just can't! "

 

" Maybe you're not. she said encouragingly, rubbing my back. " But there's only way to know for sure. "

 

I turned around to face her and she lifted up a grocery bag in her hand. My bestfriend, had gone out to buy a pregnancy test.

 

" You're the best. I said, smiling. i knew only a true friend would do something like that for me.

 

" I know. she joked, rolling her eyes.

 

" You didn't have any trouble buying, did you? 

 

Stephanie's blonde hair shook as she laughed.

 

" I think one of the ladies that's in the garden club with my mom saw me. She said with a laugh. " I'm sure i'll hear all about tomorrow. she rolled her eyes and shrugged. " But, who cares? "

 

I pulled the pink box out of the plastic bag and turned it over in my hands, my eyes flitting over images of happy women clutching positive pregnancy tests.

 

" Please don't let that be me. I silently prayed.

 

" I can't believe this. I mumbled out loud.

 

" Look. Stephanie said " Nothing's for a certain, Okay ? For all we know, you have food poisoning and for some reason you're a week late, and that's it. "

 

" Okay, " I said, taking a deep breath and opening the box. I withdrew the test, the small piece of plastic feeling surprisingly heaven in my hands.

 

" I knew the course of my entire life, relied on on what this test said. "

 

" Well. I said, faking a smile as stephanie squeezed my arm supportively. 

 

" Here we go."

 

I clutched the test in my hand, swallow the knot in my throat, and went into the bathroom, praying for no surprises. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One is dooooonneeee... short update!haha  meow~ :3

Thank you for subscribing my stoooowiieee...

I Hope you like it! 

Miyoungie open her own Instagram~ Yay! Did you follow her already? coz I did.. I hope sica-chu have IG and Yoonghyun.. T_T   Thank chuuuuuuuuuuuu.... :*

 

Guys, I've been thinking, If it's okay with you.. I would like to write a TAENY/SOOFANY fanfic on my next story... ?LOL ^^

 

( yah! author.. you stopid! you should finish your other story before making a new one! Hmmp stopid author :3 )

 

Let's Support The Family (TTS) Holler! Holler! Holler! Great video, it's cool! Keep supporting to All Our 9 Angels, especially Our SooSica! yahooooo :)