Four

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Victoria unnie)

Haven't sleep yet?

Krystal reply immediately

Yeah, can't sleep.

Krystal cannot close her eyes properly, she keep thinking about what would happen the next day

(Victoria unnie)

Don't worry about tomorrow, you'll survive well, Soojung.

Krystal is replying but then Victoria text back

(Victoria unnie)

Unnie is sleepy, see you tomorrow. Sleep tight my Jung :)

Krystal sigh and reply her

Yeah, thanks unnie. Good night.

She's totally nervous for tomorrow. 'What will happen to me? What if from the first day of school, there's a lot of people don't like me due to my typical cold expressions ever? What if? Ahh, Soojung. Stop thinking about it! 

Krystal is a smart student. She always skip one grade to a senior grade for her IQ standard. She don't even study, but she was born to be a genius. While Jessica is also a smart student but she always need Krystal for her everyday school work. Since Jessica and Krystal are 3 years gap, Krystal never be Jessica's classmate. 

That is the good thing say Jessica to herself. 

Krystal don't want that kind of treatment. She never get a good friend in her class because everyone around her is her sunbae. So she really hope she won't be in a sunbae class anymore once she moved to Korea. That's what she really hope. Hope.

 <;>

"Unnie! My skirt is too short, eottokhae?" 

Krystal and Jessica woke up 2 hours before depart to school today. 

"That isn't short Soojung, you just don't get used it. Now look at you.."

"What?" That's Jessica weakness ever, she don't know how to give compliment to others. Yet she really want to change her attitude.

"Um, nothing. I never thought your legs would be this.. suit to your skirt? I don't know to describe."

Jessica turn back and continue applying her lip gloss. 

Krystal smile with satisfied. Even Jessica don't say properly, she really know what is the meaning.

"Thanks unnie." 

"Don't expect too much, now let's take a breakfast before embarking something." Jessica lift her both eyebrows, as usual and smile to Krystal.

"Kaja."

<;>

"Aigoo, I cannot believe my both daughter is grow very well."

Smile Mrs Jung to her daughters.

"Omma, stop it. We're not kids anymore to get compliment that kind of way." Jessica frown. 

"Don't take heart, omma. Unnie actually want to say that we're still babies in your eyes." Krystal smile to Jessica, teasing her.

Jessica always b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter