Five

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss Sakura enter the class and Krystal stop at the door because she feel a lot of anxious. 

"Class, stand up!" A girl's voice heard. "Good morning songsaengnim!" 

"Good morning and please sit down. Today, we're going to have a new student in our class. Jung-Soojung-ssi, please come here." 

The clas become too much noisy after Krystal entering the class.

okay soojung, first day, first reaction. Be good,smile. Krystal smile and start to introduce herself. 

"Hi, everyone. My name is Jung Soojung, I am actually you guys hoobae, so please take care of me. I came from LA and if my Korean is wrong, please get me right as Korean language is not my first language. So that's all for me. Anyway, you may call me Krystal. Thank you!" Krystal keep smiling sweetly to everyone and start to predict one by one.

"Thank you Miss Jung. So, any question?" Miss Sakura ask the students generously.

"Me, me, me!" One girl lift her hand aggressively. "Slow down, Sohee-ssi. What is it?"

Sohee. Her name shows that she came from a rich family. Her pencil box looks so luxurious. A spoilt kid. Too much wealth, must be dangerous. Ring.. The only one child in the family, yes.

"What is your club back then? Cheerleaders?" Sohee crossed her hand, stand like judging people.

"I'm not a cheerleader. I'm a professional basketball player." 

Crappppp. Why did I say like that! I didn't!!! 

"WOOOOHHHH" The class become noisy again. "Class, please. Mind your behaviour. Any other question?"

"kris!" "Wow, kris!"  why do they keep calling my name? Krystal curious.

Out of the blue, someone stand up. "Me." "Yes, Hoya-ssi?" 

Hoya. The smartest in the class, can be shown by the way he put his books and a Mathematician as his calculator isn't in his pencil box even the study have not start yet. 

"What subject do you like?" "BOOOOOOO" the class become noisy again.

"Mathematics." Krystal smile, delibera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter