Six

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<;>

"What??! Jung Soo-jung is here already?!" Kai raise his voice, almost screaming. "Yah. Can you not scream? My ears almost bleeding." Kyungsoo and Chen burst to laughter. Kai never change, his behavior always constant, like a boy. Not a man. 

"I'm sorry. Hehe, but are you serious Soojung was here?" Sehun roll his eyes. He don't know, maybe he don't like when Kai still put a feeling on Soojung. "Yes. You may ask Kris, he said she is his classmate." Kris lift his eyebrows while sipping a mineral water using a straw. 

Kai widening his eyes. "SHE IS?! YOUR CLASSMATE, KRIS?!" Kai cover his mouth with his palm. Kris frown. "What??" Kai pout. "Yah Sehun, you said Kris is her classmate!"

"He did say, Kris you said Soojung is your classmate and just came this morning right?" Kris straighten his back and check his smartphone. "Yeah..  one new student came this morning, and her name is Krystal not Soojung." 

Sehun and Kai sighs. "Wu yi fan and Kris is the same person. Same goes to Soojung. Soojung and Krystal is the same person." Kyungsoo explain then giggle with Chen. 

"What the hell Kris. What are you doing when she introduced herself??" Sehun pat Kris's shoulder. "I slept. I don't get a enough sleep. The new organization of Basketball club need to be renew. Coach Leejeong said he want to add one person as one of the captains. One person change, need to rearrange everything and I have show the work sheets today to coach. I don't know who is the person, but she/he is really tiring." Kris sigh. The four of them suddenly understand his condition and don't dare to ask more. 

"By the way guys, I gotta go. Basketball club have a meeting. See you." Kris stand up and heading to basketball hall. "Kris!" Kai call Kris. Kris turn back to see Kai. "We got your back!" Kai and the rest smile to Kris. Kris put a smile on his face and continue his walk. A great best friends that I got.

Kris walk to the hall with charms. Everyone respect him as the president of the basketball club. When he come in, everyone's there already;all the players. Kris don't even look at the 40 players but keep walk towards Coach Leejeong. "I'm sorry, I'm late."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter