Seven

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What club are you in?" Krystal ask Luna. Only two of them out of five of them in the cafeteria this morning. Luna haven't eat yet, so Krystal accompany her while waiting the others to come.

"Boxing. But don't tell anyone! Only four of you know this." Luna smile sweetly to the maknae, Krystal. Krystal smile back to Luna when she recall the old times, Luna never prolong her hair. That's a miracle think Krystal.

Krystal let Luna eat in peace, and don't want to ask more about it. Out of the blue, Luna gasp and focusing on her food immediately. 

"Hey, what's up unnie?" Luna ignore Krystal and do not look up. Krystal turn back and look around, then she found a group of boys seat behind her. She know some of them, just.. Kai (since he is her admire before.), Sehun and Kris.

When Krystal turn back, all of them look at Krystal. Krystal be like so cool and turn in front to look at Luna. 

"Soojung, let's go." Luna said in hurry. "But unnie, the others told us to wait them here." Krystal frown to Luna confuse on her behaviour. "Okay fine. 5 minutes. If they still not come, we leave." Krystal lips parted in confusion.

"Hi, Krystal." Krystal startled when one guy seat beside her. "Hi, er.. Kai?" Krystal hesitate with Kai's presence. "How are you, baby?" Krystal frown and show off her cold expression to Kai.

"My name is not baby." Krystal roll her eyes to Kai. 

"Yah, stop it Jongin! I'm sorry for his behalf." Krystal nod and lift her bag. "Let's go unnie. Five minutes passed." 

<;> 

"Kai, you are so insane." Kris spoke out when Krystal and Luna left. 

"I'm just being friendly..." Tao roll his eyes. "Kai, learn from this senpai. Not here, I'll give you a private lesson." Tao smirk to Kai and Kai smile back. 

"In your dream. Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter