Two

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OHMG SOOJUNG IS COMING BACK!" Shout Victoria when she's skyping Krystal. 

 

"Haha unnie, calm down! I know right, I miss you girls too. It has been 5years!" Reply Krystal with a wide smile. "I can't contact Jinri or Luna nor Amber.. What they doing!" Krystal rising her tone.

"They must be so busy. Well, although we're skyping every weekend but I never tell you this secret, but since you're coming back, I must tell you then."

Victoria smile to Krystal innocently.

"How dare unnieeeee, you guys has been hide a secret!" Krystal pout 

"Well calm down, at least I'm going to tell you right  now!" Victoria take a deep breath and smile again.

"Actually, Luna.. She's completely girly since two years ago andddd she's crushing on someone" 

Silence.  Then Krystal cover her face with her palms. Laughter burst out and Krystal ask Victoria with unstable voice "OHMG I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT!! She's more manly than any kind of guys before! So why don't you just tell me? THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS."

Krystal still cannot stop laughing. 

"I know right! The three of us really want to laugh when she told she want to be girl already. Instead of supporting, we were laughed our   off. Anyway, she don't want us to tell you, because she don't want you to . Promise me to not tease, copy me?" Victoria remind Krystal.

"Of course not unnie, she's amazing! Now it's time to wait Amber change. Hahaha"

They smile at ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter