Three

My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm back, ma.." Kris take off his shoes after arrived safely in his parent's house.

"You're really growing up, Yifan." A familiar manly voice hit his eardrum. Kris look the owner voice

"Hyung! Is that really you?" Kris close his mouth using his palm of the hand, looking so unbelievable.

"Yes, your Woobin hyung. Come here!" Woobin hug Kris tightly and mess up Kris's hair.

"I really miss you, hyung. It has been 2 years, without any contact! Tsk" Kris push Woobin right away with his sulky face.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. Plus, I know I'm going to see you one day, why must I contact you anyway?" Kris frowns and keep silent. "Okay, okay I'm sorry, I won't repeat the same attitude kay?" 

Kris smile and pat his brother's shoulder. "Put that things later, I still not satisfied with your reason. So now, tell me how's your life there?"

"Oh come on Yifan, at least let me sit!" Both of them burst into laughter.

___________ 

"HI DYEODONGI!!" Amber, the active out of the four run to Krystal and grab her bag. "Omg Amber, I cannot believe you still call me with that name! Hi llama! Miss you" Krystal hug Amber violently. "Miss you too Jung!"

"Soojunggggg!!" After the dramatic reunion between Amber and Krystal, at last the sloths are coming. "Soojung, these are sloths, sloths this is Soojung!" Jokes Amber. Everyone laughes hysterically at Amber's jokes.

"Yah llama how dare! Hi Soojungggg how are you??" Sulli started f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter