Dangerous..

A day to remember

 

EF Entertainment

Nobody know what happen to Sunny but everyone in the company make their own conclusion why Sunny didn’t come to work for a few days. Some of them are thinking that Sunny is going somewhere to relax and some of them also thinking that Sunny is lazy going to work. And some also think that Sunny involves in accident so that she can’t go to work. But the first things that make the other fashion designer trainees are happy because one of their rivals is gone.

The fashion shows that being held by the company still have one week for prepare. Every fashion designer has design their own clothes and they will send the design to the top fashion management. However, Kwon Yuri doesn’t do anything but she has a plan that being ordered by Kim Jihyun.

Kwon Yuri is entering madam Maleyswaski’s office and she looking for something in every cabinet at there. After few minutes, Yuri found what she looking for. She takes the paper and going out from the company building to meet Kim Jihyun.

Kim Jihyun is waiting for her at restaurant nearest to the company. She smile when seeing Yuri coming over and bring a paper on her hand. Kwon Yuri is sitting at a chair and gives Kim Jihyun the paper.

Why you need that paper? It’s just Sunny’s design”.

Hmm..You still not understand, do you? This can be useful for us before the fashion shows start. And it’s your responsibility to act that this is your design that Sunny steal from you. You must not be fails. When she comes back, she will surprise with her aunt present”.

Actually, where she had been now? And how you know that she will come back soon?”

Don’t worry about that. What you need to do is tell the fashion manager that this design was your and Sunny steal it. And one more thing, change the signature on the paper and keep it as your proof later”.

Okay. But this design was used during the promotion, right? You are so intelligent, Madam Kim Jihyun. I will act properly, so you also make the money transaction as soon as possible. If not, you should be careful of this, what goes around will come around”. Yuri stands up and leaves Kim Jhyun sitting there. ‘That’s true but you are not aware something, after you work are finish, you also will finish. What a pity naïve girl!’

------------------------------------------------------

Sunny’s house

Sunny’s mom is very shock when Jung Hee Chul tell that Sunny was missing and being kidnapped at her workplace. Sunny’s mom almost fall to the ground.

Hee Chul ah~who told you that? Don’t lie to me, why the person must be Sunny, my daughter?”

Someone of my friend at her workplace told me that he saw Sunny being chased and forced to follow a guy with a knife. I not sure if it is true but aunt, Sunny was missing for a few days. There is probability that she was being kidnapped”.

Sunny..why must be my daughter? We have call the police..Hee Chul, call the police please. We must save her”. Sunny’s mom then faint because of anxiousness. Jung Hee Chul trying to call the police but Kim Jihyun is stopping him.

Mom? Why are you stopping me? It’s urgent!”

But you must think first my son. What if the kidnapper is only want money? If we call the police, then the kidnapper might kill Sunny. We must wait call from the kidnapper first, so we know what he wants and we can save Sunny, right?” Jung Hee Chul thinks about it and he nod slowly.

Soon after that, the door bell is ringing. Kim Jihyun opening the door and seeing Mir and Seohyun are standing at there. Kim Jihyun then invites them to sit in the living room while Hee Chul is takes care of Sunny’s mom in her room.

May I help both of you?” Seohyun gives a magazine to Kim Jihyun then she ask.

Is the person in front of the magazine was living here?”

Yes..but he is not around here right now. And…may I know who are you and why you ask about this person?”

I think we really need to discuss about this because it is about 19 years ago where that man’s daughter was missing, right?” Mir is trying to explain what their purpose to go there. Kim Jihyun a little bit shock but she can cover it.

Ow..19 years ago? Can you explain in details about that? I not sure if I remember or not”.

Seohyun and Mir tell story where Seohyun's mom did tell her. They tell everything without miss anything. At first, Kim Jihyun is very shock but then she smile, an evil smile. ‘Bingo! Luck always being at my side. You are not only will be destroy at outside but you will loss your family too, oh my poor Sunny ah~’.

I’m not mean for being so rude to tell you all of this but I really need to find my real family”. Seohyun says.

I understand and don’t worry, I will help you. But you have to help later on, okay?”

Thank you very much. I’m really appreciates it”. Seohyun and Mir are really happy when they know that Kim Jihyun will help them. Hee Chul going down and he see Mir and Seohyun are there.

Yaa~ Mir shii. Why you are here?” Mir a little bit shock when he seeing Hee Chul is there.

Why you are here?” Mir asks.

I’m living here but it is not my house. This is Sunny’s house”. Mir surprise when Hee Chul mention Sunny.

Sunny?! So that’s mean…”

Yes..the person that in front of this magazine are Sunny’s father. Why?” Kim Jihyun asks Mir. Hee Chul and Seohyun are confusing with the situation. Kim Jihyun is very happy that she has a plan to destroy Sunny. While Mir is dilemma because of Sunny and his plan to helps Seohyun.

To be continue………………

-------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny still in the same place and she haven’t a chance to escape because the kidnapper always have eyes on her every time except when he is going to buy some food for himself and also for Sunny. Sunny always trying to start conversation with the kidnapper but the he avoid it.

Why you are always avoiding my question and don’t take any action to me?”

Just shut up..okay. You are so noisy.”

You just follow the person order, right? You’re actually has no intention to kill me. Tell me who the person that order you to do this.”

Why you are always trying to talk to me but not ask me to let you go from here? Are you really not afraid of being killed by me?” Sunny become more confident that he is the person who kidnapped her when she was little. ‘I must have to find out who the person behind all of this. There is must be something that the person wants from me or my family.’

Then let me ask you my last question. What do you want from me and when you going to kill me?” Sunny keep staring at the kidnapper but he just keep silent. He also avoiding from her eyes. Sunny suddenly attacks him on his head with a wood in her hand that was tie. The kidnapper is faint. The rope that was tie on her feet was able to open by Sunny in the beginning. But she didn’t tries to escape because she really wants to know why she being kidnapped but only confine her for many days without doing nothings.

I’m sorry for hurting you like this. This is for hurting my hand and..” Sunny tie the kidnapper hands and feet, then she tie him on the post in the middle of the house.

Ah~ it’s so much pain on my hand. What I should do? It’s bleeding again..it’s must because I swing my hand too hard just now”. Sunny starting to walk out from that house but the kidnapper’s phone ringing. Sunny take the phone from the kidnapper’s pocket. There is incoming call but there is no name of the caller. ‘Maybe this is the person who orders him to kidnap me. I must find out who the person is.’ Sunny answers the call she just waiting the person talk first.

Yaa! What take you so long to answer my call?! Is the girl still alive? I don’t like to say this but we will release her soon after I done my plan on her..she will finish after her career and loving family are gone..yaa~! Are listening to me?! Why aren’t you saying anything..Do you doing your job well? You wait for me there because I will arrive soon.” Sunny is speechless. She put the phone back into his pocket. Sunny stand up and walking to the door but outside the door she can hear sound of someone plucking the door. Sunny steps back when the door being open slowly. A woman with black coat, long scarf covers her head and wear black sunglass is standing in front of her. Sunny can’t recognize the woman because the house is a little bit dark. The woman also shock when seeing Sunny standing in front of her.

Who are you?” Sunny asks. The woman just keeps silent but she looks panic and seeking something in her bag. Sunny trying to come near to the woman but suddenly the woman take out a pistol from her bag and point it to Sunny.

Stay still there! Don’t ever come near to me.. I never expect that situation will turn like this.” The woman then finally talks and Sunny a little bit shock because the voice is very familiar to her.

What do you mean?”

I change my mind..in my plan, I will release you when everything is run smoothly regarding to my plan but you..ruin it! So the thing that will change is I have to kill you!” Sunny become afraid but she thinking of something.

Yaaaakkk…snake!” Sunny shouted make the woman also shock and point the pistol on the ground. It’s actually just a distraction that being planned by Sunny. Sunny then run and push the woman aside until she fall on the ground. Sunny running with all strengths that she have. But the woman also running after her until they arriving on the top of the hill. Because of the situation is at night so they not really can’t see the ways. Sunny is standing exactly at the side of the hill while the woman is standing in front of her and points the pistol to her.

You can’t run anywhere again, this is the last place that can you go..hahaha..maybe I should remind you that this is the place where you make your friend being killed by me and now you will follow her..what a poor best friend that I ever know”.

So it’s really you! You were the same woman that kidnapped me and my friend when we were little!!”

Corrections! Actually you are the only one who I want to kidnap but you are the one put in your friend and make her got killed..hahahaha (evil laugh).”

You are so cruel!”

Say whatever you want to say now..because you’ll never have a chance to say it anymore”. The woman then comes near to Sunny slowly and still the pistol is pointing to Sunny. Sunny steps back but she is really at side of the hill. Sunny without any hesitations turn her body back from that woman and she jump from the hill. The woman is very shock. She trying to go down to find Sunny but a car stops at there because the driver wants to get some air. The woman then decided to just go away from there because afraid of being caught for being tries to kill somebody.

---------------------------------------------------------------------