pursue you dream

A day to remember

Sunny's house

"I'm home", Sunny come into her house and suprised when she see someone that she miss so much.

"Aunt maleyswaski?It's really you?"

"Sunny? Waa..you grow up well.How are you?"Madam Maleyswaski is a famous fashion designer at Western and Asia. Sunny admired her a lot. Sunny hug mdm Maleyswaski tightly.

"Sunny~ah, let your aunt have a rest first" said Sunny's mom.

"Okay mom..tomorrow I'll get time to be with you auntie.."

"Wait..I want to say about this just right now.Sunny, you sit down first," Mdm Maleyswaski give Sunny's mom a sign to let Sunny stay.

"What is that?"Sunny then sit down next her auntie.

"I would like to teach my skill in fashion to..if you want.."mdm Maleyswaski stop talking when Sunny hugging her and kiss her cheek.

"I want..I'm really excited to be your student, I like it so much..thank you aunt!"Sunny  is so happy because her dream will become true.

"But..isn't you are now studying at college?"Mdm Maleyswaski then realize that Sunny is still continuing her study. Sunny smile and look her mother.

"What?"Her mom just pretend not understand.

"You and dad already promise to let me make my own decision if I ready to be stand on my own feet. Now I want to study with auntie and quit study at that college...I will not consider any excuse, okay", Sunny pouting her lip. Sunny's mom smile. 

"It is up to you my dear..as long as you are not far from us". Sunny hugging her love.

"Love you mom!"

"Tomorrow, I want to go to EF entertainment  to sign contract with them and Sunny, I think you should go to",said mdm Maleyswaski.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At College...

"Do you hear that Sunny already quit from school?"

"What?How do you know?"

"I saw her mom went to met the principle and said about quit school. I really hope that's true."

"Me too. We do not need her to stay in our college for a long period."

"Whatever she will gonna be as long as we don't meet her anymore."

"Let's tell the other. I'm sure they will happy hear this hot news."

---------------

 

Kevin P.O.V

Kevin is carrying the things that he bought at the mall center into the changing room of his group. Dong Ho is running toward him and taking away the plastic bag from Kevin’s hand.

“Hyung, did you buy me food that I want to eat?” Dong Ho asked Kevin.

“Emm~” he simple answered it. Dong Ho smile when he seejangjamyun in the plastic. Eli is coming near to Dong Ho and just staring for a second in the bag.

“Oo!!” Eli is surprise when see woman clothes in the bag and he take out the clothes. Dong Ho also shock seeing the stuff coming from Kevin’s bag.

“Kevin, what is this?” Eli asked Kevin and showing his naughty smile to Kevin. Kevin seeing the clothes and he have same reaction with Eli and Dong Ho.

“Yaa~ where the clothes come from?”

“In your bag!!!” Eli and Dong Ho answered loudly. It attracts the other members’ attention. They are coming near to Eli and Dong Ho.

“How come there is woman stuff in your bag?” Kiseop asked Kevin.

“I didn’t buy that clothes and I don’t know how it can come out from my bag.” Kevin answered them honestly but they don’t believe it.

“Hyung, don’t tell me that you wear that kind of stuff” said Dong Ho seriously. The other members laughing when hear Dong Ho said such kind of funny words.

“Yaa~ I’m not like that!” Kevin is trying to defend himself.

“So who is the owner of this clothes if it is not your?” Eli asked.

“Or you bought it and want to give someone..who??” SooHyun asked.

“Hyung, do you have a girlfriend? Our manager will angry if he know that you going out with girl without his permission.” Say Dong Ho.

“It’s not mine, seriously..and I don’t know why it can be in my bag.” Kevin keep trying to make they trust him. ‘It must be the girl whose is the owner of these clothes.’ Kevin whispered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------