what to do? This is me~

A day to remember

PROLOGUE

Sunny's P.O.V

Sunny walk up to the small hill. The hill is full with green grass and full blooming flowers. On the top of the hill, she can see a huge city down there. Sunny sigh and then and she sit under a tree. The wind blow gently on Sunny's face.

"How are you there?Are you happy now?" Sunny whisper. Sunny close her eyes and there are something just pass in her mind. The memory is come back and  it's make Sunny feeling so much pain.

" Why there is such a memory like that happen to me? It hurt so much when I'm thinking of you..It's really hurt me but what should I do, I miss you so much".

 

REWIND TO SUNNY' MEMORY

 

Sunny walk out from music class. Everybody in the class just make unsatisfy faces. They talk to themselves about Sunny.

" Why she always come out with such kind of attitude..Is she not want to study in this class?" One of the students voiced her disatisfaction to Sunny.

"I'm not understand her. She is living in wealth, furthermore she already learn all about music..why still she want to study in our class?" The other side also not satisfy.

" She only want to show off it to us. She also don't respect us as human". All of them agree with that opinion.

"Is really no one can beat her?" 

"I don't think that there is no one can crush her..Do you guys still remember on dancing competition last year? there is someone who can dance much better than Sunny but still she got the first place" One of student named Seungyeon review the past.

"Ehmm.. I think the girl is from ballet class. If I not mistaken her name is Seohyun..she is pretty and come from rich family too".

" I believe she can beat Sunny one day and I'm really wait for that day".

" Sunny have no friends here, so there no one will support her..I really want to fall her down" everyone nods their head agree with that statement.

"But still she is the prettier and elegant in this university..don't you know that?" There is a gang that also take music class, and one of them is Jung Heechul the hottest guy in the school give his compliment to Sunny. Jung Heechul and his friends go out from the class.

"cehh..why Heechul oppa support her..she is such an evil, heartless and there is no reasons to be a friend of her". Everybody get more irritated with Sunny.

"She is a witch, beautiful witch and  I love it" say Seonhwa, more known as miss blank in music class. Everyone look to her with killer stare. Seonhwa just smile and run out from the class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny are sitting in library and listening music in her phone. Jung Heechul sit at the chair beside her and he pull out the earphone from Sunny's ear.

"yahh..are you want to die!!" Sunny's loud voice make the other student look at them.

"Shhhh..low your voice" say Heechul. Sunny just give sharp stare to him.

" What do you want.. I'm busy now". Sunny grab the earphone from Heechul's hand and continue listening the music. Heechul sigh. He pull out it again. Sunny become angry and she kick Heechul's leg.

"Yahh!!Listen to me first..I still wonder if you a girl or not".Sunny crossed her arm and just waiting for Heechul to speak.

"what do you want to say..faster say it!!"

"You are really something..how come you just show your face in music class but not study seriously. You made the other got mad on you and planning to ruin you..hsshh..you are so troublesome".

"I did not give you any trouble right? you just mind your own business..". Sunny reply it with face that have no feeling.

"But don't you want to be friendly to other?"

"Who cares about them. I have everything that I want and..what are friend use for? They will be our friend if we have money but leave us when we have nothing..there is no need you worry about me because I will get friends that same standard with me and I like to be with them". Sunny answer it arrogantly.

"Why are you being always like this..selfish and bad mouth the others. You don't know if not try it first".

"What to do? This is me..I do not need your advice. Excuse me". Sunny take  step to go out from library. Heechul just shaking his head and sigh.

"Thank goodness you are my cousin. If you're not I also might hate you like the other do".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny is on her way to go to music class to take her bag. While she still walking, someone open the door in front of Sunny and it hit Sunny's head. 

"Ouchh..!!!Yahhh..are you blind!!"Sunny shout to the person. 

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't notice that you are there" Seohyun who just opened the door apologize. Sunny give Seohyun arrogant look and without say anything she leave Seohyun stand there.

"Seohyun-ah~what happen?"Seohyun's friend, Yoona come out to see Seohyun outside. Seohyun just smile.

"Sunny..I open the door and hit her head". Yoona laugh. Seohyun keep smiling.

"That arrogant person got hit by door..it's funny. It can be a huge new for university". Yoona get the idea and bad idea for Sunny.

" There is no need to waste time to do that thing. Let's go". Yoona still laughing. Both of them then walk together back home.

------

Sunny kick the music class's door. She think that her pride is torn.

"She just Seohyun..my rival? huhh...there is nothing great about her!Damn it!!" Sunny take her bag and walk out from class immediately.

Someone just pass on her sight and the she run to the person.

" Mir oppa!!"

Mir is the popular guy in the university. He see Sunny and he just smile.

" Where are you going? Let's go home together.."Sunny hold his arm and give adorable smile but Mir, however pull out his arm from Sunny's hand.

" Sorry Sunny-ah..I have to pick someone". Mir just continue walking without wait any word from Sunny. While Sunny still standing there and she don't know what to do on that time.

"Even you also now avoiding me..no, I can't let thing turn like this..I will get you back Mir oppa". Soon after that, there is a car stop in front of her. Sunny get into the car.