Revealed!!!

Loving you.

Jiyeon's POV:

I was going to choose Myungsoo but I knew that he would have his mind set on me liking him and then wouldn't stop talking about it. That ego-centric pabo, there's only one way to stop that and trick him. Let's see his reactions shall  we.

Jiyeon's ideal type out of Ininite is........ SUNGYEOL!!!

Myungsoo's POV:

Everything became dark..Sungyeol?? Our maknae Sungyeol? But why? Didn't she like me, now who would like me, I am just a useless person who can't make a name for myself without INFINITE just like Jiyoung said. Why does my heart feel heavy now. Then it was break time. I couldn't control my unwanted tears so I went back to the make up room.

Jiyeon's POV:

I wanted to see Myungsoo's reactions, thought he would be angry. But why does he look so sad? Did I do something wrong. All through filming I stared at him, he didn't even look at me once, he looked so sad and upset. Otoke? Then it was end of filming, I made my way towards INFINITE's makeup room.

I was about to enter the room when I heard a girl's voice. It was none other than Hwayoung, my second bestfriend. Otoke? She had a rose boquet on her hands, was she confessing her feelings to Myungsoo? But why didn't she tell me about liking him. I feel like such a pabo now, Myungsoo smiled as he took the bouquet, now they're going to be a happy couple, aren't they? Why am I feeling like this? I should be happy for my best friend, I couldn't control my tears any longer, so I was about to leave when I feel a hand twirl me around to face him...and it was  none other than.....