SUCCESS

Loving you.

Plan start----

Woah INFINITE are so popular even SNSD chose them as their ideal type~~ Hwayoung said loudly and excitedly so Jiyoung could hear. But they won’t even look at us~ She began to whine.

Suddenly, Sungyeol walked past and Hwayoung got up. Oppa? She began to say while holding a love letter out but he ripped it and walked away making Hwayoung drop to the ground in tears.

Woah, it’s so hard to date them! Boram began to say. But, Myungsoo oppa is so handsome~~~ Hyomin began to say. Not that he notices you though, Soyeon said making Hyomin punch her on the arm lightly.

I sure that any idol who openly dates with one of the INFINITE members, will be like the most popular female in this industry, Eunjung concluded making Jiyoung think.

A while after,

Oppa's taking me back, Jiyoung said while throwing death glares at Jiyeon who was shocked. What? No that can't be!! She shouted. Well it's true, infact, we're going on our date today but he's not telling you.

You know why? Because he thinks you love him and that he's gonna hurt you tiny stupid heart, Jiyoung said angrily while Jiyeon tried to hold her tears back.

Jiyeon ran outside the room then bumped into someone and it was none other than Myungsoo. Jiyeon ah what's wrong? He asked. Don't talk to me! I don't even want to see your face!! Jiyeon shouted and ran off making Myungsoo confused then Jiyoung turned up while crying.

Oppa she insulted me, she said that you loved her and not me, Jiyoung said while sobbing. Well she's right! Myungsoo said which shocked Jiyoung then he rang towards the roof thinking that she may be there.

What are you doing here? Jiyeon asked.

I was wondering where a crybaby would go then I thought the roof, that's right, Myungsoo joked.

Ya! Go back to your girlfriend Jiyoung! she shouted.

You know Jiyeon and Jiyoung sound awfully  familiar, I don't know whether you're talking about Kara's Jiyoung or yourself. Wait do you want me to be your boyfriend? Myungsoo said to annoy Jiyeon who looked confused and hesitated for a moment.

Ofcourse not! Are you planning on cheating?? she asked.

Jiyoung and I are not getting back together, she probably made  the whole damn thing up, Myungsoo suggested. But then who-

It was us, Hwayoung and Sungyeol said together in a chorus surprising Jiyeon and Myungsoo. You guys are perfect together, Sungyeol said.

You do know the companies are gonna kill us if we date, Myungsoo said.

Wait, are you and Sungyeol dating? Jiyeon asked while eyeing Hwayoung.

See? If not that difficult to hide it~~ Hwayoung answered back.

So, Park Jiyeon will you be my girlfriend? Myungsoo asked Jiyeon sincerely which shocked Jiyeon at first but later she smiled and said yes. They hugged then Jiyeon whispered into Myungsoo's ear: I love you. Myungsoo replied and said na doo, by whispering back. Hwayoung and Sungyeol smiled while Jiyoung was silently looking onto the scene.

Only one thing came to her mind: revenge!!

 

Please don't be a silent reader :) Subscribe and comment :) As I am on my christmas holidays, I will update atleast one more chapter by next week, if you're lucky, I might update 2 :)