I hate you!

Loving you.

The door to INFINITE's makeup room is open and Jiyeon is about to enter when she hears a girl's voice.

Jiyoung: Oppa! I am not the same anymore, I don't like you anymore. Anways I don't have time for you and even if I did, I am more popular now.

Myungsoo: So thats it? Its over? Just like this?

Jiyoung: Yes it is, how many times do I have to say this?

Myungsoo: Choosing popularity over me...wow you have really changed!

Jiyoung: I was always like this..too bad that you fell for it. By the way, I used you, might as well tell you now before I don't have the time to even see you.

Myungsoo: Bwo? Used me?

Jiyoung: I knew your dad was close to Lee Soo Man so you know I used you so I would be where I am right now. I got rejected by SM more than 5 times, but as people saw me with you, they accepted me.

Myungsoo: Bwo? But you said you were already accepted!

Jiyoung: Too bad that you believed it..again. You're just a fool, how did you even think I would fall for you? You will never be higher than me, you don't deserve me!

Myungsoo: You're right I am a fool. Not anymore, get out of my sight. I never want to see you again. I hate you! Can't believe I decided to leave INFINITE to be closer to you!

Jiyoung: Leave INFINITE?

[Jiyeon's phone rings.]

Jiyoung: Who's there?

Jiyeon hides so when Myungsoo opens the door, there is no one on site.

Jiyoung: That's the most stupid thing that you could ever do! Without INFINITE, you are nothing!!

Jiyeon: That's enough!