Final chapter

Loving you.

Park Jiyeon and Kim Myungsoo are an official couple!! Hwayoung said cheerfully while Sungyeol opened the corks to 14 bottles of Coca Cola as most of them weren't legal adults to have alcohol yet.

Sungyeol sat beside Hwayoung while Myungsoo sat beside Jiyeon with JangWoo sitting beside Eunjung. INFINITE and T-ara were bonding then suddenly Jiyoung turned up with Taemin.

Hi guys~ Taemin said cheerfully while grabbing a chair to sit on T-ara's and INFINITE's table, surprising the INFINITE members and especially the four who knew about Jiyoung and the previous incident. Oooh...you two are a couple? Eunjung and the other t-ara members nudged Taemin not knowing about Jiyoung being Myungsoo's ex.

Can you bring 2 more cokes over here please? Jangwoo said to the waiter to break the akward silence. Jiyoung eyed Jiyeon while linking her hands with Taemin's which made him blush.

Taemin, can I talk to you? Myungsoo said and eyed Taemin as he got up. Sure, Taemin said while getting up and Jiyoung started getting nervous. Oppa, why don't you stay here? You guys can talk later, Jiyoung said in a cheerful voice not to let Taemin suspect her.

'I won't be long' Taemin said as he was about to leave then Jiyoung quickly catched up to Taemin and whispered something in his ears which made him eye Jiyoung.

So, how did you and Myungsoo meet? Jiyoung said cheerfully to Jiyeon infront of T-ara members while the INFINITE members could guess what was going on.

On second thought, Jiyoung how's Kara doing this days? Considering that they only got 2,000 votes on the show, Sunggyu said which shut Jiyoung's mouth up for a moment.

-------------------------------------------OUTSIDE----------------------------------------

Myungsoo revealed the truth to Taemin who carefully listened to every single word, he nodded and Myungsoo was about to go in when Taemin grabbed his wrist making him turn around then punched him.

Myungsoo! Jiyeon said as she had came outside to check up on the two, she hurried towards Myungsoo who dropped to the ground, she rubbed his red swollen cheeks and turned to face Taemin.

You! You are no longer my friend! Take your precious girlfriend away from here too! Jiyeon shouted at Taemin with frustration and placed Myungsoo's arm on her shoulder and took him inside.

Woah, both T-ara members and INFINITE members said while Jiyoung just smirked. Get out! Jiyeon said while grabbing Jiyoung's arm which made her stand up.

I am not going, guess your precious best friend chose me over you! Jiyoung teased Jiyeon which made her slap Jiyoung as a way of venting her anger out but her wrist was grabbed by someone else.

Can't you see that I am happy with Jiyoung? Hear this, your boyfriend's been playing away, Jiyoung was his ex but because he was too clingy, she dumped him and now he wants to ruin her by telling lies about her to her boyfriend, Taemin shouted.

Lies? Can't you see that she's the one lying to you? Are you that blinded by her so called fake love? She doesn't deserve you, she's a sl-

Taemin was about to slap Jiyeon when his wrist was held onto by Myungsoo.

"Don't you dare hit your best friend!" Myungsoo shouted with rage in his eyes.

"You know what? Why don't we expose your so called love affair, right Jiyoung? Your popularity will shoot right down!" Taemin threatened them.

"Sure, go ahead!" Myungsoo shouted in rage.

"No..please don't. I won't be able to bear t-ara and infinite being hated cause of me" Jiyeon pleaded.

"Let's do it" Jiyoung said to Taemin who nodded, he then send the press images of Myungsoo and Jiyeon then called the press who were on their way.

"They deserve to be hated and unloved! These people can never be more popular than me!" Jiyoung shouted.

"Popular? You only cared about popularity didn't you? Taemin asked.

Jiyoung's eyes widened.

"Ok..ok..I admit. But how could you not trust your best friend? Kara can't be less popular than them seriously? What do they even have?

Myungsoo was even about to leave INFINITE for me who just wanted him so SM would take me on." Jiyoung confessed.

"Bad luck Jiyoung, hidden camera" Taemin said and smirked as the production crew appeared.

"Wh..what?" Jiyoung shouted. "Give me the tape!"

"Sorry its live" Taemin said.

"Are you two really a couple?" one of the reporters asked Myungsoo.

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo, he held her hand.

"Yes we are" he smiled.

"We are too" Hwayoung and Sungyeol said in a chorus.

"I'll always love you Park Jiyeon" Myungsoo said as he passionately kissed her.

 

 

The end ~~~~ How was it?? Please read my other fanfic , because noona is my woman ~ it features my new bias Soyeon, Hoya and Myungsoo :)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/117334/because-noona-is-my-woman-hoya-infinite-myungsoo-soyeon-tara