He's my boyfriend!

Loving you.

 

Jiyeon: That's enough!

Ya! T-ara's maknae Park Jiyeon right? What are you doing here? Eavesdropping on our conversation? You are more pathetic than I thought. (Jiyoung said)

Pathetic? You're the pathetic one. You don't even have a heart to love with..oh wait you don't know what love is. Anywayz who are you? I don't even know your name , seriously and Myungsoo's more popular than you!

Ya! He is not popular than me and second thing you don't know me? Molla? Chincha?

Yeah I don't. Which group are you from anyway, never ever heard of you.

Jiyoung gets frustrated and gets her hand ready to slap Jiyeon...

Ya! Stop! Leave her out of it. [Myungsoo stops Jiyoung from hitting Jiyeon] Don't make yourself a pathetic loser.

Bwo? Pathetic loser? The boy who could never even talk back has learned to shout at me? At me? Who is she huh? Is she that great? Did she seduce you by her stri-

[Jiyeon feels uneasy and Myungsoo sees that as they both know what Jiyoung is going to say next so out of anger Myungsoo slaps Jiyoung]

Jiyoung: Ya! How dare you slap me!

Jiyeon: He should have done that ages ago.

Jiyoung: Who is she? One minute you were all over me, begging and crying and the next you are protecting her and going as far as to slapping me!

Seems like you're the stupid one! You're the fool! Didn't you know he was just messing around with you? Ofcourse you didn't cause you even thought his acting was real.

Jiyoung: Bwo? Acting? Don't believe you! He's just a pathetic loser who can't even stand up for himself.

You got it all wrong. How does it feel to get fooled? How did you even think I would go out with an ugly person like you? I am the face of INFINITE and to think that I would leave INFINITE for you..not even close!

Jiyoung: Bwo? You mean you were lying?

Ofcourse he was..he's my boyfriend!

Bwo? Boyfriend? But...but..he promised me. He said he loved me.

He lied. What did you expect? You wanted to see him beg and cry?

You played me? The mastermind behind playing? You know what I am still more popular than you! Who doesn't love an innocent, cute looking maknae? All boys do!  I will ruin you. You can never play the player..just remember that!

Sure whatever, the boy's mine. So keep your hands off! -Jiyeon

---JIYOUNG GETS FRUSTRATED AND LEAVES----

Myungsoo: Please leave!

Jiyeon: Bwo?

Myungsoo: LEAVE!!

Jiyeon: Ya, I help-

Myungsoo leans over, holds Jiyeon's waist and passionately kisses her. Jiyeon is shocked at first but then she sees the reflection in the mirror of Jiyoung and passionately returns the kiss.