Collision

Out of Reach

 

Before the Han River meeting, back at Inkigayo..

Chanyeol POV

I could not sleep all night as i kept thinking about her. There is something about her that whenever i am around her i feel so happy and bright. I couldn't wait to see her today. "Hyung, why are you daydreaming with a smile on your face? That's really creepy." Kai stated with a troubled face. "N...nothing, just thinking about stuff."Since then, Kai wouldn't leave me alone. It is almost time to meet her, why is this brat still hanging around me for? As soon as he got distracted i quickly left our dressing room to go meet her.

 

Kai POV

"Hyung you think you are smart but i am sharper than you." As soon as i turned my head, i saw Chanyeol hyung walk out of the dressing room and i know that he is being all wierd today so i decide to sneak up on him. Wherever he was going was secluded because it was so quiet and you couldn't hear a single noise. I got closer to wherever he was going but not too close in order not to get caught. I could hear a female's voice but i could not identify who so i immediately left just in case they came out and saw me. But why is Chanyeol hyung being sneaky, if he wanted to meet someone, he could have just told us. I went back to the dressing room and sat down quietly and started looking through stuff on my phone. He came back when it was announced that we should stand by. I looked at his face and he was blushing and had a wide grin on his face. I have to find out where that came from and who he met.

After EXO's perfomance...

"Hyung, i know you went to meet a girl so spill it. Who is it and why are you with her. If you don't tell me, i am going to march straight up to manager hyung and you know things won't be good from there." He looked at my face like his whole world had just crashed dowm. "Hmm... fine, sneaky bastard" he puffed. "You better not tell anyone. I am going to be a bigger person and trust you with this information. It means a lot to me so if you blow it, i will blow your head of..Arasseo?" Yes yes yes just tell me." i said. "It's Dara." I stood there shocked because i knew he was a really big fan of hers and to the point where they are meeting... that's some serious .  I gathered my thoughts together and asked, "How did you meet her?" "It's a long story but i will tell you later. Right now i need you to do me a favor." "What is it?" I asked curiously. "I need you to accompany me meet her tonight at the Han River. After we pick her up, we will go grab dinner. Are you in for it?" he asked doubting himself if he should have asked me the question at all. "Yeah whatever it is that will make you happy." i replied. "Thanks so much" he replied happily.

Back to Han River

Everyone in the car was so uncomfortable and tensed that the driver had to turn on the radio which was playing one of 2ne1's old songs Can't Nobody. It lightened the atmosphere a bit as Dara was swaying and humming silently.They all had their hoodies up and some were wearing dark sunglasses will other had big coates on. They entered the restaurant and it was already cleared since EXO used to eat there most times.They sat in a booth since it was just four of them. Dara and Minzy on one side with Kai and Chanyeol taking the other. Chanyeol sat facing Dara and Kai sat facing Minzy. Dara and Chanyeol were ordering the drinks and the food since Minzy and Kai told them what they wanted leaving them two just staring at each other. Minzy didn't wanna lose since she knew Kai was all y and manly so she also kept gazing at him with her beautiful yet fierce eyes.Kai was the first one to look away as Chanyeol and Dara were done ordering. Happy virus stepped in once he realized everyone turned mute again. "Ok so everyone has introduced themselves to one another so we can talk about our likes and dislikes and get to know each other more." "I will go first since you all look so scared. So first of all i love laughing and making people happy. I feel like even if things are not going the way i want it to go, whether you are laughing or crying, it won't solve the problem so why not laugh" Chanyeol stated. "I agree since Bom and i always try and crack jokes or act silly to make us forget how hard the day is or how bad someone is feeling" Dara added. "Unnie but sometimes you guys do it too much" Minzy jokingly stated. "YA!! Bom must hear this." Dara said which cracked evryone up. So it kept going round and round and they kept talking as their food came. "Omg this is amazing" Dara exclaimed. Kai and Chanyeol have eaten there on numerous ocassions so they alread knew how tasty the food was. Minzy just kept nodding and eating.Minzy started talking about how she started YG when she was really young and what dancing meant to her. As she was speaking, Kai realized something, they have so many things in common and they had similar goals in life. Realizing this, he wanted to get close to Minzy and know how she is like and wanted to dance with her. Not just any dancing but actually share a stage with her. Chanyeol saw how Kai was reacting to Minzy's talk and whispered something into Dara's ears. "Let's give them a little privacy to get them to know more about each other" Dara knowing Minzy didn't know many people in the industry who were the same age as her and were friends so she agreed. "Guys, we are sitting at the back of the room because we have something to discuss" Chanyeol said as he and Dara stood up. Dara gave Minzy a sign and she understood. Kai also started talking about his trainee days and how he wanted to debut so badly so peole would know how good he is and wanted to inspire others. Minzy was touched by what he said. They were talking about each others performances and minzy said that she always looked forward to EXO'S because they were very powerful yet y at the same time, which made KAI blush. Kai said he watched some 2ne1 stages which he really liked too. Minzy got her phone out ant started typing on it. "Have you heard of fancams before?" she asked with her eyes still glued on her phone. "Oh yeah, its a video taken by fans of idols reacting to each other performances." he replied. Minzy pulled it up to his face and it was a video of Kai reacting to 2ne1's I Love You. Immediately Kai started laughing and Minzy asked "Why don't you show any reactions at all. It baffles me." Kai just kept laughing and watching the video. "See i clapped at the end" he replied. "Whatever" Minzy replied laughing too. "It's just that i like consentrating so if i like the group or person performing, i have to give a 100% attention to it. Minzy understood and they both kept talking and laughing till it was time to go. Chanyeol and Dara returned, then they walked to the van. The way they behaved on their way to the restaurant and now was different because evryone had loosened up and they kept talking and making good conversation. Kai was debating whether he should ask for Minzy's number or was it too soon. As Dara and Minzy were walking back to their ride, Kai came running. "Sorry to disturb you again but i wanted to ask for your number just in case we are both free off our schedules we can hang out and dance or just go and eat out." Minzy was taken aback by Kai's sudden forwardness. She quickly gave him her number and the waved.

Somewhere in the city the next day...

CL POV

I decide to go to the mall and have some me time while shopping and just relaxing. I was looking for fuzzy socks since it was gonna start getting could and my feet get really cold so i was roaming through the store when i got a message on my phone. I should have looked ahead of me but i didn't. I ran into someone and immediately started apologizing since i knew i was at fault. I kept bowing and saying I'm sorry only to lift up my head and see who it is...Kris.

 

 

 

A/N: Another chapter down and i want to thank all of you who subscribed and commented on my story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.