Opening Up

Out of Reach

It's been 5 years since 2ne1's debut and they have been capturing the whole fandom of kpop with their charisma and hard core image. The one thing that bothers them is that no one approaches them.  Aytime they go to year end programs or music shows, people are always awkward around them. When they go to award shows, they try as much as possible to show good reactions when other artists are performing but also want to keep their image so they just ignore the thought. 

So one day. they had a schedule to go to Strong Heart and CL and Bom were selected to go. You are supposed to write a secret or something interesting on a slate that you want to share with the audience and the one with the most interesting topics get picked. On CL's slate she wrote that she was lonely and Bom wrote that a man has shut her up before. CL's got picked.

Shin Dong Yup: Eerhh CL ssi can you tell us what your slate says.

I wrote that i am lonely because i have no one to meet on my days off. I always hang out with my unnies or i sleep. Also when we go to other programs other idols are always akward around us and don't talk to us so i wanted to say it here that if anyone who wants to talk to us and sees us, they should approach us and not be scared.

Shin Dong Yup: As you all have heard, when you see them and you want talk or even just a hello, don't be intimidated.

So the program went on and on until it was done. On their way out SHINee members came to say hi and they were involved in a short conversation and thats how the day ended. The next day they went to Sukira Kiss the Radio and had an interview. There again all the members were talking about how they wanted to be close with other stars. By the end of the week, they had made the healines of tabloids about how they want to get to know other kpop idols. 

CL POV

It was not long since Yang Hyun Suk sagjannim lifted the ban on our dating. We had to beg and beg him to reduce it to 3 years. So as the two unnies were getting old, they had given up hope on dating and meeting up with friends and all those things. Dara unnie one day told Seung ri to hook her up with one of the hot idols us he knows a lot of people in the industry. As the leader of the group, i was worried whether she was going to be fine on her own but i thought she is a grown lady so she can make good decisions.

Dara POV

When Seung ri told me he had the perfect person for the date i was excited and anxious. It was set for the next day so i decided to go to the hair salon and get my hair and nails done. After i took a selca(selfie in SK) and put it on my IG account. I got really nice comments from my fans and that made me happy. I wanted to get my beauty sleep so i slept really early.

So the moment i awaited was finally here. "Annyeonghasaeyo" i greeted. It took me a moment to realize who it was. Donghae from Super Junior. " Oh annyeonghasaeyo" he replied. I bowed while i was still in a daze. i couldn't believe it was him. He looks cool whenever we were on shows together. He also bowed and we sat dowm. It was pretty akward for the first few minutes. "Ah noona would you like to order something?" He asked shyly. " A caramel frappuccino please" I answered as he called for the waiter.

After my order was brought it was still akward so we talked about work. It went on for a while before we got comfortable with each other. We talked about our favorite things and things we like to do. We talked and talked till it was late and we had to say our goodbyes. Overall the date was good but there was something i was looking for  and i couldn't grasp my hand on it. I didn't know what it was but i was determined to find it. Afer today's date I knew this whole journey was going to be a long ride.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello. Thanks for those who subscribed to this story. This is my first fanfic so sorry if the first chapter but i promise its going to get better. Pls comment on what you think.