First Time

Out of Reach

                                    

 

 

After the date with Donghae, he asked for Dara's number so they could stay in touch and she didn't refuse. After she got home she got a message from him asking if she got home safe. She replied yes. As she got home, all the girls were shooting her with questions and asking who her date was and how it went. "Can you all allow me to shower and change first?" she asked. "Unnie araseo" they replied with sad faces. When she came back, she told them everyhting and how interesting Donghaewas but there is something missing and she is not feeling the spark between them. She decided to bejust friends. "BO? Friends? If i had a handsome guy on a date do you think i will want to be justfriends? What spark? Bom ranted. "I kow i know but you can't just force for something to happen youknow" she said with sad eyes. "Can i go and rest now?" Nae unnie. See you tomorrow morning". They all bid their good byes and went to bed. Her next date was the next two days so had to rest.

 

The day finally came and i was once excited again. I decide to wear cute fall clothes since it was getting a little cold and she decided to dress casually so she doesn't burden her date. I didn't know who to expect today. I did't want to stress about it so i decided not to worry about it but my mind kept going back to it. So today Seung Ri and my date planned where to meet and evrything so he sent me the address and i drove there. It was this new cafe that had opened but there weren't many people so that was good. As i got closer to the door, i peeked to see who it was andimmediately i started smiling. I couldn't believe he got me him as a date. Thank the heavens for Seung ri. He has good eyes. I opened the door and walked through. As i got near to the person, he lifted his head and started smiling. At this point i couldn't keep my laughter in. We both broke into laughter till our stomachs hurt. After we got down from our high, i greeted him and he responded.  "Annyeonghaseyo. I am 2NE1's Dara. Nice to meet you." 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am EXO's Chanyeol. Nice to meet you".

"Noona what drink would you like to order?" he asked. I still couldn't believe he was right in front of

me. After our encounter at MAMA 2013 and all the chandara pictures that came out, i haven't really

seen him face to face so it was kinda surprising.

"I would like an iced green tea". What about you?" i asked to keep the conversation going. " I will have caramel frappuchino." The waiter got our order and left. After that it got quiet and we were just starring at each other. "So...."  "So here we are..." i said trailing off.

"I bet you already know i am a big fan of you so... yeah" he said shyly. " I know. So what made you come on a date with me? although i already knew i asked again. "I came because i like you and i know i won't get a chance like this again so i decided not to waste it." he replied.

 

I knew he was courageous but i didn't know he was this straight forward. That took me by surprise. So we started knowing each other by asking our likes and dislikes and what our interests were. It went on and on and we even lost track of time.When we got out of the cafe, it was 5:15pm and we decided to go some where else since we were bth giving hints of not wanting to leave. We went to a karaoke bar and decided to have a few drinks and food. It was not you stereotypical dinner date or whatever but it was one of my favorite times i have encountered in my life. We decided to sing exo and 2ne1 songs and we were making fun of each other. We kept aughing and having fun. It wasamazing. After hours and hours of singing and dancing, we decided to call it quit and go home because we were both tired and he had schedules the next day. We exchanged numbers and i droove him home. We said good byes and he left. I made sure no one saw us. As i was driving back home, i recalled all the events that took place today, i couldn't wipe the smile of my face. When i arrived at our dorms, the rest of my member saw the glow on my face and started thowing questiongs at me. "YAH! What happened?" I heard Bom scream. I knew from this point i was going to stay up all night narrating my story.