First Encounter

Out of Reach

       

Dara POV

After i explained everything to the girls, they were all in awe of how cute we both and a good match for each other. After i changed and laid on my bed, i was just thinking about how if we were to start any kind of relationship be it just mere friends or we got to be more than that, what will our fans think, will we be able to hide it for long or will we be able to hide it from our close knit families. All these thoughts kept circling around my mind till  his text pulled me back to earth.

CH: I hope you got home safely.                                                                                                           Dara: Yea i did. Thanks for the awesome night, i really haven't that much fun without the girls before CH: No problem i am really glad you did and i had fun too. If i were to ask you out would you go on a date with me?                                                                                                                                     CH: Let me make it simple date sounds too complicated and formal, how about we just hangout and talk. I don't want to make things akward b/n us.                                                                                                      Dara: That sounds good and yes i will like to sit and talk with you. We have a schedule at Inkigayo so i may not make it early unless you have another idea.                                                      CH: Did you forget that we are also in the midst of promoting our album but i think this is our last performance so i definitely will see you there.                                        

Dara: Ok. See you tomorrow. Goodnight^.^                                                      CH: Sweet dreams(^_*)

 

Waking up to the sunlight blinding your eyes and the meeting you have with chanyeol in your mind made you smile. I quickly got up and showered because I know I'm a slow eater and it will take me forever to finish breakfast. "Dara unnie, what did you do in your sleep and why are you glowing with a smile on your face because last i checked, you hate waking up in the morning heck you will scream in my face everytime i tried to wake you up!" Minzy questioned. "Nothing, just in a good mood today" you said still with a smile on your face. Soon we were done with breakfast and headed out for our individual schedules till noon when we had to perform at the music program. Chaerin had appear on Hello Counselor with me. This time and it was just both of us. Bom had to appear on Happy Together and Minzy Running Man. We all left in different vans and said goodbyes to each other.

 

"Unnie seriously tell me, what's gotten you into a happy mood all of a sudden?" CL asked with a puzzled look as if trying to find answers by my every reaction. Nothing, i am just happy today dunno why." I replied. "Ok" she answered still having a pang of doubt written on her face. The rest of the ride was peceful and soon we were there. We were directed to our dressing rooms but first we went to greet our sunbaenims since it was the right thing to do. They were all surprised to see us because YG was not known for appearing on variety shows. They all welcomed us and said nice things about us. We had to go change our wardrobe and get make up done fast so the broadcaasting could continue. The show started with their greetings and introduced us to the audience who showed marvelous support towards us. We got done with filming at 2pm and had to get lunch for the rest so we could all eat and go to our next program.

 

Bom and Minzy arrived later and had lunch while we were in the vans to SBS. We got there around 4 and marched straight to our dressing rooms to change into our costumes and get our make up done again. Chanyeol and i planned to meet at a deserted hallway getting to the basement of the building at 5:15pm. I got there first but he wasn't there so i waited and he appeared in a few minutes. "I am really sorry for not coming early, Kai wouldn't leave me alone so i could not sneak out. I just pulled him into a hug which caught him by surprise but immediately s his arms around my waist. "I missed you" he said and your heart was at ease knowing that someone somehwere was missing you. "I missed you too" you hesistantly replied. We stood like that for a while in silence enjoying nothing but quiet. It was almost time for his performance so he had to leave. We gave each other one last hug and he left. I walked out a few minutes after still in a daze. After i got back to our dressing rooms, EXO was on so i decided to watch their performance. I just love their dancing and how they took the entertainment industry by a storm. "Wow just look at the way he moves" Minzy exclaimed too loudly. "Who?" I asked out of curiosity. "The dancing machine of EXO, Kai. I love seeing people who are differnt off stage and as soon as they jump on stage, they are a whole new person." she explained. "Like you. You are a y tigress on stage, off stage you are a cute little puppy." I said smiling which broke her into a smile too.

 

Soon it was our time to perform so we were to sing "Gotta Be You" and "Crush" so we had to make an outfit change after one performance. I was the last person to strike a pose at the end of Gotta Be You and i knew he was going to watch so i winked. We also performed Crush which i love very much. We won first place with ComeBackHome. Other artists started bowing and we also bowed back. then and there i made an eye contact with Chanyeol and we bowed to each other because i knew of fancams. I didn't want to ignore him so his fans would think something was going on. We went back to our dressing room to pack our stuff and leave for the dorms. I took a shower first and relaxed in the couch waiting for the others to be done so we could ear dinner together. Chanyeol texted me again and wanted to meet at the Han River. I knew it was a risky place to meet because it was in the open and i didn't want us to get caught but i still agreed anyways. I was feeling shy of him since the hug and the i miss you so i didn't want to go alone. "Minji-ah, can you please go with me to hang out with my friend, i don't want o go alone." I begged her with puppy eyes and i know she is the only one who will not be able to refuse so she said yes and we both got dressed. I told CL that i wanted to have an Unnie time with Minzy so i was taking her out. She didn't suspect anything so she just said yes. Since i had my car i decided to drive over there. There was a van with tinted windows already there and i knew it was him. We got to meet him and to my surprise he also had company, Kai. We all looked astonished since both parties didn't know we had company. Minzy and i introduced ourselves and they introduced themselves. 

 

Minzy POV

I was so shocked what my eyes were seeing now, EXO's Kai looking straight into my eyes. We both said hi to each other then Dara unnie and I got into the van. The driver started driving off to God knows where while i was still in a daze of encountering someone i knew i had a lot in common with.

 

 

A/N: Sorry i have been away for a long time. A lot of things happened but i am glad its over and i am back. The next update will be the guys POV so stay tuneed, like, upvote, comment and subscribe. Thanks.