The Past Returns

Collide

 

After so many years, i have been able to push my feelings deep down and locked it. I felt like if he was being happy, why couldn't i make myself happy or do things that made me happy. So i focused on work and pretty much nothing else. I put my mind, body and soul into work. Soon i started making excuses to my friends when they wanted to hang out because i felt like i was wasting precious time. Excuses became lies and lies turned into reasons. I told my friends that if they needed me in their midst, they had to have reasons for my presence. I started being a and i still i'm because i felt i wasn't worth anything so i perfect my every move. Since i wasn't that good of a dancer, i decided to take dance lessons. I also tried practising my singing because we are going to be recording our new album very soon. I was positive good things were going to come my way. I remember the pep talk eunji unnie had with me when i was going through a lot

"Naenah, you there will come a time you will have to stop moping and around and being all sad because that wont bring him back but go out do the things you love and remember all the people who love you because we will always be here for you." "Unnie thank you very much" i answered in a shaky voice as i knew what she said was true and that the truth always hurt. From then on, i decided to love myself only.

 

Present day

Let me call our leader and make sure of our schedule tomorrow. "Unnie annyeong". Oh naeunah how are you? she asked as she hadn't spoken to Naeun in a while. I'm good. I wanted to ask if we had any schedules planned for tomorrow." Yes we do. We have to film for Hello Counselor tomorrow. Make sure you are ready by 8:30 am. Ok unnie annyeong. Their call ended and naeun decided to pick three outfits and let the stylist unnie pick the one she should wear.

The next day came and Naeun was ready for the filmin. Her hair make up and everything was done and was on point so they wereready to leave. What she didn't know that her worst nightmares were about to resurface. They were in their waiting room waiting for their cue. The PD gave them their signal. When they made it to the stage, they were surprised as the other guests they met there. It was SHINee.. They were shocked as well and questioned in their head why their manager didn't give them a heads up. It was akward but they managed to greet each other. They were seated together and it was really wierd for all of them because after WGM they didn't get close with Apink anymore. 

 

So the MCs greeted the audience and introduced the concerns of the day. One of the concerns was about how her brother wouldn't let her and her husband have privacy. One of the MCs then asked Taemin how it felt to film WGM with the whole of Korea watching. "It felt pretty akward because anything you did the crew were watching and it wasn't romantic at all". Naeun was asked the same question and she just gave a short answer " It was alright. It didn't really mean anything". Naeun said that because she didn't wanna go digging the past feelings up. This shocked Taemin but he didn't show it. Naeun hadn't come this close to Taemin after WGM so she was putting up defense walls that reached the roof.She didn't want anyone budging in. So she tried having fun and it worked. She just behaved Taemin was just a regular guest and not think about anything. Everything went smoothly and the filming came to an end.Naeun wanted to escape having to greet the others but that was inevitable. All her members went up to them and greeted them since SHINee were their sunbaenims. Naeun just had on an emotionless face and greeted them. SHINee also responded well and asked them how they had been. They said they were fine and bowed and walked away. Naeun thanked her stars because they didn't direct their questions to her. They were aware of her and Taemin's wierd, rocky relationship but no one wanted to touch the subject. Taemn was in deep thoughts as they walked to their van. " Are you ok?" Minho asked because hewas the one who knew more about him and Naeun's problems. He told s but Minho knew the details. "Yes" Taemin answered with a frown on his face. Minho decided to let it go but going to bring up again when they are alone.They shared a room together so there the younger would have to come clean of whatever was in his mind. 

 

 

"Yah, what is wrong with you and don't tell me nothing is wrong because i know when something is not right." The younger knew that he is now conered and wouldn't be able to lie. " Hyung, do you think she hates me?" As Minho had predicted, it had to do with Naeun. "Taeminah, i would be mad if i was her but you also didn't want to get hurt that's why you turned a blind eye on everything after your relationship with you know who. Minho knew he couldn't mention that persons name because it was forbidden in their household. "And also you didn't want to offend our fans but just give it time. Everything will be fine. When Apink got in their van ready to leave, eunji whispered in Naeun's ears and asked if she was fine. She responded with a nod. Eunji knew Naeun was a big girl and she would leave her to figure out the answers to her questions. Naeun was very quiet because she didn't know what to think anymore. She was mad at herself not because she saw him but the fact that after all the years of telling herself that she was fine and happy, here she was feeling sad and down..

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello guys another chapter here and i hope you enjoy it. Who is the mysterious girl whose name is not to be mentioned?

Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks.