Miss Moving On

Collide

Naeun POV 

                      I don't know when the realization dawned on me. I have to love myself first before i can love anyone else. Maybe it happened after the Taemin fiasco or maybe it was before. I realized i have to accept everything about myself, even the bad before someone can. I don't have to care about what people think of me but what i think of me because at the end of the day, every decision i make is about me, no one else. I decided not to let Taemin affect me anymore like how even the mention of his name made me react. I decided not to hate him or blame him because we all have reasons why we do things or the things we decide on. I came up with a reason to be happy for him and wish him well in whatever he did, if i saw him i promised myself to say hi and not act cold him around him. I wanted to let everything go and be free because keeping hatred and anger in your heart is very tiring. 

After a month or so i don't really remember but my bandmates started to recognize a change in my attitude and my behavior. I started being more carefree and more fun. I started mingling with people outside my bubble, and talking a lot more. It took the media and fans a little less time to notice the changes. 

Fast forward

When the girls and i heard that we would be filming showtime, we were excited but we were informed later on that our season would focus more on our lives and show more of us at home doing normal stuff than the previous seasons. With this additional information, we had mixed feelings because it would be fixated more on our private life. After a few days of contemplating, we decided to go aheard with it. The filming was scheduled to begin in a few weeks so we had time to prepare. The announcement of us filming showtime received great feedback by fans and the media. They hadn't really gotten any info on our daily lifes so the media was definately estatic.

Taemin POV

As soon as i saw the headlines my stomach churned. Not because i was disgusted or anything but i was just shocked. "Would i be okay with seeing her on tv but also seeing what she does on a daily basis?" was the thought that was running in my head. I knew i was not going to be okay but i would have to deal with it. For the time being i put it at the back of my mind because i didn't want to think about it. As curious as i am, i read the comments and noticed that people were excited and gave good feedback. I did not want it to get to me so i closed the browser and slept. 

A week before filming begins

"Naeunah are you ready?" "Yes" i responded to eunji unnie who was waiting for me so we could go grocery shopping. "Ka ja!" i said excitedly. We sat in the van and left. We knew what the other members liked and disliked so we got each and everyones groceries and headed home. Eunji unnie decided to make lunch and dinner while the other girls were out on a schedule. We made a lot of stuff and although i ws tired i was able to eat alot. I had a lot of fun with unnie and i was very happy. The other member returned later on in the evening and we all decided to eat dinner together. We mostly talked about the show amongst many other things and laughed. The night went by so fast because we were enjoying each others company. We retired to bed and said goodnight to each other. Th week went by fast full of schedules and photo shoots and interviews.

Day of filming

We had a meeting with the producers and camera men prior to the filming to know what we should do and what they wanted to bring out of us. They didn't want us to pretend but to be ourselves and enjoy the show. We wrapped up and the filming began. It started with us meeting at a cafe. Of course it was empty because they paid for the time we were going to spend there and they didn't want fans interrupting the show. We all gathered around a table with snacks and we all began to eat them. They looked so good we could not resist. We received a mission card that told as to introduced ourselves, what are hobbies are and our likes and dislikes. Chorong unnie started "Annyeonghasaeyo, im apink's leader chorong. Nice to meet you", followed by bomi unnie. "Annyeonghasaeyo, i'm bomi. Nice to meet you". It went on and on until everyone said their intoductions. After introductions we decided to play a game. We wrote our names and put in a bowl. We were to pick other members names and buy something in the cafe that we knew they would like. I got chorong unnie's najme, eunji unnie got bomi unnie's name, hayoung got namjoo's  name, and namjoo got my name. We got up one by one so i was up first. I had to buy something that chorong unnie would like. We each didn;t know who got each others names so we got up and bought the food for the person whose name was on the paper we go and came back to our seats. We exchanged the food and we laughed because not everyone got it right. Chorong unnie, eunji unnie and bomi unnie were the ones who got it right. After eating we drove back to our neighborhood and walked aroud and got some fresh air. I didn't know the filming took this long considering how it was getting dark outside. We got back to our apartment and changed. We decided to see who would be the fastes in changing. So we all rushed back to our rooms and changed. Bomi unnie came in first and i came in last because my necklace got stuck in my hair and i couldn't get it out so i came to the livin room with my hair in a mess and a necklace hanging down my hair. This caused everyone including the producers to end up in all sorts of laughter. I coud not even contain mine. Eunji unnie helped me after she cried her eyes out as a result of laughing hard. She brushed my hair and i joined the other members. We all changed into comfortable but cute clothes and we decided to play scrabble. Since we were bored we put money on it so we took the game serious. Although the money wasn't that huge, we still decided to be focused and play. We were in the midst of playing when my phone went off. I thought i had put it on vibration but i guessed not. As soon as i saw the number pop up, i didn't need to know the name of the person to recognize the number because i knew exactly who it was and i couldn't control my expression cos i was lost in the moment and i forgot we stil had cameras rolling. I was still for a moment and came back to reality. I apologized to the cameras and my bandmates and went into my bedroom to answer the call. While walking to to my room, i was wondering " why is he calling me now?", "why at this moment when i had let everything go?"

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you guys for still being here. I'm sorry for the long wait. I seriously didn't know how to continue the story and decided to delete it but i wanted to give it one more shot to see where it will go. I will keep jotting new ideas down and hopefully you guys will see more of this story.

                                                                                                                                     Thanks.