First Time

Collide

 

                      The phone went off again and it brought me back to my senses. I hesitantly answered the phone. "He...hello.." i said in a small voice as if i had lost my breath. "Hi. Can i please speak with you?" he asked as if he was afraid of me. "Yeah sure" i said. He was quiet for a bit before speaking. "I know this is really random but can we meet? I know its risky but it will be worth it. I just need to see you. Can you do that for me?" I didn't know what to say. I have been imagining this moment in my head for a while but now it feels wierd. "Okay. Where and when?" i asked. "Han river 12 pm tomorrow. Please don't change your mind, i just need to talk. Thats it. Hope to see you" I ended the call still in a daze. I walked back into the living room. Everyone was starring at me which got me flustered and speechless at the same time. Eunji unnie had seen that expression before and quickly said something to clear the so everyones attention went to something else. I quickly joined in whatever they were talking about which was their favorite seasons. Soon the filming came to an end and we were able to relax. The members sat around me and they knew something was up. I just made an excuse and told them my dad called and said my mom was not feeling well so they took her to the hospital. The members nodded their head hesitantly as if they knew i was lying which they probably did but that was not the probleem now. I went to the balcony and looked at the night sky trying to clear my head. Eunji unnie joined me and asked if it was him. "Yes. He wants me to meet him tomorrow at the Han river 12 pm" i said without looking at her face. "You know i don't tell you what to do right?" i nodded because i knew that was the truth. "I want you to meet him." As soon as she said that i looked at her with a puzzled expression. "The reason why i'm saying this is that you need answers from him. You can't be walking around thinking the worst. Maybe there was a reason. Also i don't want you running away from your problems. I want you to run towards them and face them and solve them. I want you to have confidence and strength." My eyes watered as i listened to her because she was hitting the nail right on the head and it hurt me to my core. "Okay" i answered with a hoarse voice because i was trying to keep my tears from her and thankfully she didn't see it. She walked back in and thats when i lost it. I cried silently and held my chest because it hurt so bad. I cried for a few minutes and wiped my face with my hands. I retired to my room and slept. I was tired of everything. Of the pain, the tears, the pity and the sorrow. I was in a dark place and i needed saving because if i kept going the road i was on, i didn't know how the end would look like.

 

The next day

I woke up refreshed because i had a long sleep because i was tired. I washed up and ate breakfast getting ready for our meeting. I wore jean shorts with a simple tshirt with sneakers. I wore a hat and sunglasses so people wouldn't notice me. Eunji unnie was going to accompany but she will remain in the van while i talked to him. We sat in the van and my mind was blank because i didn't want to think of anything that would stress me or get me tired. I slipped my earphones in and listened to music. He had texted me this morning and told me the car he was going to be in. We got there in about 20 mins and i was nervous wreck but Eunji unnie held my hand and told me that it would be okay. I walked to his car and sat in the front. He drove for a while until we got to secluded area. I didn't know where. Seeing him face to face was so wierd and strange because it had been a while. "Annyeonghasaeyo" i said as as i semi bowed. He responded with a hello but he did not bow. "You called" i said as if he did not know that he called. I t was so alward i did not know what to do anymore. I started playing with my fingers because i was really nervous.

Taemin POV

I noticed her bow and her playing with her finger nails. Then i knew what i had really done. I pushed her so far away that now she was akward and nervous around me. "I know this was really abrupt and random so thank you for meeting me. I know we have not had the best of relationship in terms of communicating and acknowledging each others presence at least on my part, i know. I called you here because i wanted you to know the truth and also lift the burden on my shoulders." i looked at him blankly with a lot of toughts going on in my head. "The reason why i acted that way towards you because i did not want to have an attachment or a weakness. I get close to people really easily and i like people easily so i did not want it to happen again because it has only brought me bad luck because anytime i fall in love with a girl it always does not end the way i expect it to. I was still looking at him and listening attentively. "The last girl this happened to disappointed me and left me. From then i promised myself not to get close with a girl unless i knew she loved me for me not because i was Taemin from SHINee but Taemin who is a regular human being who wants love. "I know this seems like an excuse but please don't doubt me and please forgive me for any bad treatment i directed towards you."

Naeun POV

I felt a tear ran down my cheek before i knew i was crying. He started to wipe my face and my sobbing got louder. I did not even know what was happening. I just started crying and i could not control it. I wanted to stop it but it was not stopping. He moved forward and brought me into his arms and hugged me. Which got me crying more. He rubbed my back and told me it was okay. I knew it was not okay but i let him hug me and i released all the pain and sorrow i harbored inside.

 

 

A/N: Here is another chapter and sorry for the typos because its late and im sleepy. Hope you enjoy and comment. Thanks