I'm Good

Collide

 

                        "Someone help me. It won't stop...the tears. Please make it stop." I kept repeating this in my head. I kept crying remembering all the harsh words he said to me and l the silent treatment i got. I stil felt his hand rubbing my back repeating words of comfort. After some minutes of crying, my sobs died down and he gave me tissue to clean my face. I had calmed down and was getting deep breaths. I was okay after a few more minutes. I wanted to ask so many questions but i did not know what to ask at the same time. I just kept starring at him as if i had seen a ghost. I composed myself and then i asked "I had imagined this scenario in my head many times... imagining all the harsh i was going to say back to you but at this moment feeling like ths, i want to forgive you for all the things you did to me. I know i can forgive but forgetting it would take a long time or i may never forget it. All i want you to know is that i had forgiven you a long time ago, the only thing was for me to forget the painful memories. I will work hard towards that. I also want you to know that i don't carry an ill-feelings about you in my heart so you don't have to burden your conscience. I want you to live a happy life without guilt. I have overcome a major hurdle thanks to my loved ones so you don't have to worry about me." I looked at him one more time and smiled. He nodded his heard and drove us back to where my van was. The whole ride back to the river was quiet but we had music to keep the mood alive. We soon arrived to my van and he gave me a last hug and i said goodbye. Hopefully this will be our last meeting. I walked back to my van to meet Eunji unnie with a puzzled expression. A s soon as she saw me she said "Its okay, everything will be fine. As she said that my tears started to spill again ang she pulled me in herr arms. I remained in that position till we got home because it was very comfortable. I walked back into my room and took my clothes of and took a bath. It was really relaxing and i was able to clear my head. I laid in the tub for a really long time, till the water got cold. I cleaned off and got dressed in shorts and a baggy tshirt. I went to bed with my earphones in. I just wanted to lay down for a while but i hhad slept through the music.

Eunji POV

At this point, i didn't know what to do anymore. I had no solution to her problem and all i could do was comfort her. I felt really sorry and sad. Only time can heal all her wounds and broken heart.

Taemin POV

I couldn't keep my eyes from watering. Seeing her in that state just tore my heart into pieces. I had done what i was trying to avoid. I had been able to break someone so bad. How i wish none of this had happened but i knew it was too late to make wishes. 

 

The next day

I woke up the next day feeling much better. I brushed my teeth and washed up. I wore leggings and a tank top. I went to the living room and said hi to everyone. I was right on time because they were about to breakfast. Eunji unnie probably told them not to wake me up. We all sat around the table and ate over a light conversation. We were not really morning people so most of us were quiet and focused on our food. We had a filming today so we got ready for it. We were going on a picnic and i was looking forward to it to get my mind of somethings and also relax and rest. Since Eunji unnie told no one to wake me up, they had already prepared the food and everything which i was really thankful for at the same time i was sorry because they did all the work. The park where we were going to film was a surprise, so we didn't know where it was. I was really excited because we have not had a get-together in a while. We were singing to the song in the van and we were enjoying ourselves. Everyone was in a good mood and had smiles on their faces. 

After filming

We got home quiet late because there were minor setbacks during filming but we still had a good time. We had been informed that the show would start airing on mbc that weekend so we were anticipating it. I hoped into the shower and toke a quick wash because i hate going to bed without a shower. The other members were probably in theiir rooms or watching tv. I returned to the living room and got a light snack cos i was kinda hungry but not really. We were gag concert and the bandmates were laughing about something. I smiled and walked to my seat with a cup of yogurt in my hand. I took one bite when i heard my phone vibrate. It was a message from him. "What did he want at this time?" i was wondering. 

Text message

Taemin: Hello 

Naeun: Hi

Taemin: I just wanted to chart with you. I want to have a close relationship with you. I don't us to ignore each other and i want to work hard towards that. I hope that's okay with you...

Naeun: Okay

 

 

A/N:Hello again. I will write about naeun and tae's pov during the text messaging on the next update

Hope you enjoy reading. Upvote and comment. Thanks