chapter nine

Warrior

w  a  r  r  i  o  r | {09} 


Zitao and Minseok watched as Miyeon grabbed Sehun by the shoulders.

“Oh Sehun.”

“Y-Yee?” He said in a high pitched voice. “Yes?”

“You get your scrawny out there and win; he’s bigger and taller than you. Does that make you mad?”

“Yes.”

“He’s looked a lot stronger too…Does that make you angry?”

“Yes.”

She smacked his arm. “No it doesn’t! Are you scared? Oh my God, are you scared?”

Sehun looked at her sheepishly. “Y-Yes.”

Miyeon gritted her teeth and pulled him close. “I can tell you one thing…if you don’t win, I’ll hunt you down in board daylight and rip your livers out.”

Sehun shrunk back. “Oh my…”

“Win.”

“I will.”

 

They all sat down in the front row. Minseok looked at Miyeon and nudged her shoulder. “Look at him, he looks like a shivered up grape on stage. He’s not gonna win.”

Miyeon rolled her eyes. “All this training and nothing good comes out of it. Sehun better win.”

Zitao looked at her. “Don’t worry; he gets angry when people hit him. Just watch. He’ll take a couple of hits and then the beast will just- unleash.”

Yixing stuck his head in-between the two from the row behind. “Guys, if he doesn’t get angry enough, split out some ‘yo mama’ jokes. He gets real pissed off at those.”

Luhan butted in as well. “Oh oh and then tell him that he’s gay.”

“What?”

“Deadass, if you tell him he’s gay he gets so mad because he has this huge crush on this girl who works in a bubble tea shop. She thinks he’s gay too, it’s complicated man. It just so happens that whenever he comes in, he’s with me…Man do we really look like that?”

Zitao pushed the two away. “Okay stop it.”

Chanyeol just sighed as he watched Zitao and Miyeon interact as he sat silently a couple rows away. .

 

***

“Frick! Sehun’s not getting angry enough…The other guy looks too intimidating.” Zitao whispered.

Miyeon doubled over and covered her face. “Oh my god…this kid…” She couldn’t watch any longer as Sehun was just flopping around taking hits. She shot up. “OH SEHUN.”

Luhan poked his head out too. “YOU’RE GAY.”

Sehun gawked.

“I MEAN, HE THINKS YOU’RE GAY.”

Yixing nodded and pointed at his opponent. “AND HE THINKS YOUR MOM IS FAT.”

Sehun bit his lip and looked at his opponent. Out of nowhere, his expression seemed to fire up. “MOTHERER.”

Minseok covered his mouth. “Oh my…look at him go!”

Miyeon stood up and watched. “THAT’S RIGHT, BEAT HIM. BEAT HIM. HEAD LOCK….NOW HOLD IT. HOLD IT, SEHUN NO DON’T LET GO. STOP…WHAT ARE YOU DOING.”

Zitao stood up and slung his arm around Miyeon too. “SEHUN, YOUR GIRL THINKS YOU’RE GAY.”

Sehun’s fist twitched as he suddenly remembered the time he attempted to confess his love for the girl who worked at his favorite bubble tea shop. Aren’t you gay? I thought you were in a relationship with that other guy… Luhan?

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.” Sehun screamed as he threw his fist one last time. His opponent went flying as he flew to the other side of the ring.

DING DING DING

Sehun stood there and gasped. “Oh my God, did I just kill him?” He whispered.

The coach ran over to the other guy and smacked the floor three times. “One…Two…Three.”

 

Then he grabbed his microphone. “I declare Oh Sehun winner of this match, Shin Ra Yen is out cold at the moment which automatically makes Mr. Oh the winner. Congrats!”

The crowd stood up and roared. Sehun flew off the stage and ran to hug Miyeon. “NOONA I WON, LOOK I WON. I BEAT HIM.”

Miyeon hugged him back excitedly. “Good job!”

Then he pulled back. “B-But for real, I’m not gay.”

“I know.” She laughed.

“And my mom’s not fat-“

“I know, she’s beautiful.”

Sehun nodded and looked around. “I won.” He whispered.

Zitao nudged his shoulder. “Korean barbeque?”

“You mean all you can eat because Zitao is paying?”

He rolled his eyes and gave in. “Whatever.”

 

After the eventful dinner, Miyeon knocked out in Minseok’s car on the way home.

“Zitao, can you …uh…you know…bring Miyeon in?”

Zitao nodded. “Yeah sure.” He grabbed her bag and picked up her up. Stepping out of the car, he turned around. “Can you bring me home-“

“BYE A.”

Minseok speed off with all the other guys in the car.

“But…the buses don’t work …it’s so late.” Zitao mumbled.

Then Minseok’s car came back. “Hyung, just stay with Miyeon for the night.” Yixing said. “She does weird things when she drinks…I’m just sayin’.”

 

Zitao rolled his eyes. “Alright, go on now…”

He looked down at Miyeon when she stirred in her sleep. She flung her arm around his neck. “Taozi…”

“Yeah?”

Miyeon opened her eyes and looked around in confusion. “Did…Sehun…win?”

He looked at her flushed cheeks. “Are you drunk?”

“Very. Did you know…did you know…Did you know that…Pluto is no longer a planet?”

Zitao laughed. “Where did that come from?”

“Did you know…that…Oh…Volcanoes are …they’re dangerous.”

Zitao nodded. “I know.”

Miyeon smacked his shoulder. “Are you listening?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good…now come here.”

“What?”

Miyeon put her hands on his jaw and leaned in to kiss him. After pulling back, she laughed. “Aw look…you look so…so flustered!”

Zitao’s eyes almost popped out of his sockets. “Okay Miyeon, let’s get you home.” He walked a little faster. “Alcohol makes you a little weird.”

“You know…did you know…that…that Romeo and Juliet is actually a very ed up love story? It’s…it’s a 3 day love story between a 13 and 18 year old that caused like 42 deaths.”

“M-Mhm.”

“Taozi…let’s not be Romeo and Juliet…let’s be something else. Can we…can we make up our own love story?”

“Miyeon, let’s stop talking.”

“But why? I like you so so so so much.”

“It’s gonna be a long day.” He whispered.

Miyeon looked at him. “Do you like me too?”

“Um…”

“Then why’d you kiss me back you .” She slurred.

Zitao looked away. “Can…can we discuss this some other time?”

“Did you know…that…that Helium is the first element on the periodic table?”

“Miyeon…”

“Oh I know physics too…The formula for…momentum is……I don’t remember.”

He dug into her pockets for her keys. “Let’s talk some other time okay? You’re so drunk.” Zitao said. “You’re gonna kill me if I repeat all of this tomorrow morning too, when you’re sober.”

“Can I tell you one last formula then?” She whispered.

“Fine.”

“Happiness is equal to Zitao plus Miyeon. Okay?”

“Okay.” 


[a/n]: comments are much appreciated! 
just sayin' but...y'all are in for a surprise in the up coming chapters *wiggles eyebrows*