Jawoon High School

A Yearning Desire [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Key: Character's thoughts = text -Example- text Character's actions in between speeches = "text (Example) text." Flashback = (Example) Next scene = ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ Some scenes contain strong language. Please note that~

Gun Tae pulled the chair between Yoo Jung and So Hyun then paused with five pairs of eyes on him. Then he turned to So Hyun, "So Hyun, do you want to sit here?" Everyone watched the reactions between Gun Tae and So Hyun and could tell So Hyun was a bit offended, especially when she was already seated. But it was better than having him sit next to Yoo Jung, thus So Hyun switched seats with him. 

Lunch was served when Lady Choi gave them the permission to dig in. Hyun Woo and Sae Ron kept their eyes on the three strictly and definitely. But their older siblings were eating quietly. Hyun Woo's attention span was cut short when Gun Tae interuppted him. "Hyun Woo!" He called and the boy turned his head toward his friend and brother. 

"Yeah bro?"

"Have this." 

Hyun Woo traced Gun Tae's arm and then the fork pointed directly at him. A chicken wing was stabbed on it. "Oh! Thank you!" Hyun Woo reached over and grabbed the piece with his fingers then eat it quickly. Chicken wings were his favorites, he always enjoy digging in between the bones and cleaning off all the meat. 

Gun Tae looked up straight ahead and could see Yoo Jung. If he can't sit beside her, he would sit where he can see only her. Once in a while she would look up at him and away from her chicken soup and smile at him. He would return a smile then hide it with a spoonful of rice into his mouth. So Hyun was starting to lose her appetite when she noticed them exchanging glances. "Lady Choi." She said aloud and the maid who was standing near the entrance answered with a hum. "Please clear my plate, I'm done." So Hyun said and excused herself from the table, Lady Choi stepped over and sighed. 

"That girl.... She barely ate." She sighed and cleared the plate then disappeared from their sight. 

"Sister Yoo Jung, is So Hyun okay?" Sae Ron asked. Yoo Jung sighed quietly and turned to look at Gun Tae who somewhat felt guilty. He was well aware why So Hyun didn't finish her food. But he didn't want to think about it so he continued eating slowly. 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

So Hyun punched the stuff animal of a fluffy polar bear and dropped down beside it on her bed. She was upset and angry, and it was painful for her to endure any moment Gun Tae and Yoo Jung have together. Then on the black nightstand her phone flashed, calling to her that someone was trying to talk to her. She ignored it the first time since she wasn't in the mood for any kind of communication. 

But then it flashed again and this time she reached over and noticed it was a call coming in from her mother. She inhaled and exhaled trying to calm her nerves before answering, "Yes mom?" She asked in a gentle and rathered soft voice. 

"Oh So Hyun, I've been trying to get a hold of you for some time now. Were you busy my daughter?" Her mother's voice was caring and gentle as well. 

"No mom. I was eating so I didn't have my handphone with me." She said honestly. 

"Oh right! I forgot over there it's lunchtime for you." She could hear her mother laughing and was glad she was able to laugh. 

"Mom when are you coming home?" So Hyun asked while crossing her legs. 

"Hm the first day you start school. Your father and I will be home." 

"Next week then?"

"Yeah." Her mother sighed, "I miss you so much my beautiful daughter." 

"I miss you too mom." So Hyun smiled. 

"Well I just wanted to hear my daughter's voice before I get back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter