Summer Break: August

A Yearning Desire [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Key: Character's thoughts = text -Example- text Character's actions in between speeches = "text (Example) text." Flashback = (Example) Next scene = ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ Some scenes contain strong language. Please note that~

Taehyung waited for the girl to speak first and as much as he would like to hear her excuse, for coming to their school and especially into the boy's locker room, the fact that his wound was still bleeding made him wanted to ask her to leave as soon as possible. So Hyun kept her smile as she approached Taehyung then stopped a few steps from him. "Thank you for not turning me over." 

Taehyung cracked a rather uncomfortable smile, "Don't thank me for it. I should be-" Taehyung stopped when So Hyun gasped loudly.

"Your-you're bleeding!" She shouted and Taehyung turned to his cut just over his shoulder and noticed the fresh blood had leaked through his thin, fabric shirt. He quickly covered it with his opposite hand and turned back to So Hyun whom stared with widen eyes and a finger pointing toward his shoulder. 

"Ah it's just a stain." Taehyung lied through his teeth but the girl before him frowned unconvinced. 

"You at lying, where's the nurse office around here I'll take you there." She said and took another step toward Taehyung, but the boy stood his ground. 

"I-I brought my own medicine...." He stuttered and So Hyun looked for the medicine that were placed on the bench he was sitting on earlier. She spun on her heels and grabbed his unwounded arm then dragged him over to the bench. 

She sat him down with much force and grabbed ahold of the small glass containing what Taehyung called medicine. So Hyun popped the lid while sitting beside the team boy, as she was about to dip her fingers into the jar she pause after noticing something about it seems off. "This is medicine?" She smelled it then used a finger to touch the inside of the top, "Mud?" She nagged in atonishment. "There's a clinic around here right?" 

Taehyung didn't respond, instead he throbbed his head up and down. 

"Come let's go to the clinic." So Hyun ordered placing the lid back on but Taehyung just scratch his head. 

"It's summer, the nurse's office won't be open." 

So Hyun pause again and sigh, of course, how could she forget? "Then what are we going to do? Were you really going to put mud on yourself?" She asked eyeing the puce haired boy, he avoid her gaze and let out a soft chuckle. 

"I always use mud though...." 

So Hyun reopened the tiny jar and sighed just by looking at it, "Fine, remove your shirt." She said as a result. Taehyung's eyes widen and he was dumbfounded. 

"T-take off my s-shirt?" He stuttered and she nodded blankly. 

"Then? Should I put the mud over your shirt? It's not your shirt that's hurt, it's your skin. Also I need to see how big is your wound in order to place the right amount of mud." She persuaded. For unknown reasons Taehyung burst into laughter. So Hyun frowned at him as he tried to gather his wits. "Why are you laughing?" She asked a little embarrassed. 

"I just thought it was funny, usually girls wouldn't ask to see a man's body but you--" He laughed again and this time she wouldn't take it and slapped him across the arm. 

"Are you kidding? Where is this man you speak of?"So Hyun ask offended. Taehyung cleared his throat and smiled. "Hurry and remove your shirt we need to put this on it~" She nagged and Taehyung grabbed the neck of his shirt and pulled it over his bare shoulder. So Hyun was quite surprised by the large cut, "How did you get this?" She asked worried. 

Taehyung watched as she gently put the mud on, not caring that the mud are dirtying her fingers. It was the first time someone has ever showed any sort of worries for him. And he was glad the first person to ever care for him, was her. 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Kim Hyun Woo dribbled the orange basketball on the large basketball court at his new high sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter